剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
They impounded my car, you couldn't give me a heads up?
吉娜·罗梅洛被杀一案不归我调查
Gina Romero's murder is not my investigation.
对 但搜寻斯塔尔归你管 虽然你不知道
No, finding Stahl is, though you wouldn't know it.
你把我跟你坦白的信息说出去了
You shared information that I confided in you.
我有责任转达给负责调查的部门
I was obligated to pass it on to the investigative authority.
你把刀给了你
I brought you the knife.
现在是想用那把刀对付我吗
Now you're trying to use it against me?
你知道是怎么回事
You know how this works.
他们得调查所有线索
They have to look into all leads.
你这里信♥号♥♥接收的还好吗
You get good reception in here?
有些地方还行
Some places.
比如在审讯室吗
Like the interrogation room?
罗伯特·斯塔尔
Robert Stahl.
-他怎么了 -他在这
- What about him? - He's here.
或许比我以为的还要近
And maybe closer than I think.
还以为艾德里安会在学校
I thought Adrian would be at school.
午饭后我会带他去他表亲家
I'll take him to his cousin's after lunch.
他们有台游戏机
They have a Playstation.
-吃东西了 -谢谢妈妈
- Food break. - Thanks, Mom.
-面包去皮了吗 -去了
- Crust cut off the bread? - Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们搜沃兹没找对地方
They're looking for Woz in all the wrong places.
是迈尔斯探员亲自把那段地铁录像送来的吗
Did Agent Myers deliver that subway footage in person?
-谁 -特别探员迈尔斯
- Who? - Special Agent Myers, FBI.
你帮我拿的包裹
You took the package for me.
不 是快递送的 怎么了
No, it was a messenger, why?
她在匡蒂科时和斯塔尔共事过
She was in Quantico with Stahl.
他出外勤时救过她的命
Then he saved her life in the field,
我觉得她是在报恩
I think she's repaying the favor.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
她审问我的方式
The way she was interrogating me.
让我感觉他就坐在我对面
I felt like I was sitting across from him.
她问我的问题 她知道的事情
The questions she asked, the things that she knew.
而且我在她桌上看到了一个小听筒
And then I saw an earpiece on her desk.
非常小 很难发现
Small enough to be invisible.
这种几率微乎其微
That's a long shot.
纳瓦死后
The warrant I requested for the CCTV footage
我申请了监控录像的搜查令
after Nava's death.
我以为我看过录像了 所以就没再看了
I ignored it because I thought I had seen the footage.
你觉得是假的
You think it was a fake?
迈尔斯探员有可能将录像调包
Agent Myers may be able to alter a copy,
但她没法清除原件
but she can't erase the original.
-什么时间 -11:37
- What time? - 11:37.
我因为一个不了解的人发给我的视频
I ignored my gut because of a video I was sent
忽略了自己的直觉
by someone I didn't even know.
毕竟那是联邦调局
It was the FBI,
人人都会认为是真的
anyone would have assumed it was true.
那里 停下
There, stop.
从这开始放
Play it from there.
往上看 王八蛋
Look up, you son of a bitch.
哈莉 那是他
Harlee, that's him.
你不相信我
You didn't believe me.
没关系
It's okay.
我那是也不相信自己
I didn't believe myself.
迈尔斯让我觉得我疯了
Myers had me thinking I was crazy,
那现在怎么办
So what now?
现在我让她好看
Now I give her crazy.
带够离家一天的东西了吗
You pack enough for one day?
有趣的是 只要离家一天
Funny how all you need is one day away
就会开始想家
to make you start missing home.
爸爸挺好的 安排了个小假期
Nice of dad to arrange a little vacation on the run.
我不想再跑了
Well, I am not running anymore.
爸爸 你在家吗
Dad, you home?
-很好 -马特
- Oh, good. - Matt?
你回来了
You're home.
你在我家干什么
What are you doing in my house?
工作 搜查令在桌上
My job. Warrant's on the table.
什么的搜查令 这是干什么
Warrant for what, what is this?
你上次见马特·沃兹尼亚克是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Matt Wozniak?
认出他了吗
Recognize him?
-我想你会认出来 -我不懂
- Thought you might. - I don't understand--
没错 这就是为什么迈尔斯探员要解释
No, you don't, that's why Agent Myers is here to explain.
我和她一样不明白
I'm just as lost as she is.
这是迈尔斯探员给我的
Agent Myers sent me this.
同一晚 同一个录像 里面没有斯塔尔
Same night, same footage. No Stahl.
我从没给你寄过东西
I never sent you anything.
没寄过没篡改过的东西
Anything that wasn't doctored.
你现在看的是录像原件
What you're looking at is original footage
从运输管理局拿到的
from the transit authority.
我为什么没见过这个
Why haven't I seen this?
取证实验室说它被损坏了
The lab said it was corrupted.
给我看纸质文件
Show me the paperwork.
给我看看你到底做了什么事
In fact, show me anything that you've done
来追查罗伯特·斯塔尔
to track down Robert Stahl.
斯塔尔还在纽约这件事
Stahl in New York certainly changes the focus
确实改变了吉娜·罗梅洛案的调查方向
of the Gina Romero investigation.
我会确保把你的车还给你
I'll make sure that your car is returned to you.
我根本不在乎车
I don't give a damn about my car.
逮捕她
Arrest her.
盖尔
Gail.
她知道他在哪
She knows where he is.
她知道 而且她一直在帮他
She knows, and she's been helping him.
我和你一样都希望把斯塔尔探员
I want Agent Stahl brought to justice
绳之以法
just as much as you do.
我已经听你说过这句话了
You know, I've heard that line from you.
你竟然让一个和斯塔尔有个人关系的探员
You put an agent on finding Stahl
去寻找他
who had a personal connection?
这真是妄想 贝克局长知道
Okay, this is delusional. Director Baker knows
我在匡蒂科的时候和斯塔尔是同班
that I was in the same Quantico class as Stahl.
这就是为何她派我跟这个案子
That's why she put me on this case,
我可以像他一样思考
I can think like him.
希望不要
God, I hope not.
某一天 你会看着镜子
You know one day, you're going to look in the mirror
然后你会意识到你帮了一个杀人犯保持自♥由♥身
and you're going to realize that you helped a murderer
让他有时间再次杀人
stay free long enough to kill again.
你手上沾了血
You have blood on your hands.
剩下的交给我 警探
I'll take it from here, Detective.
洗不掉
It doesn't wash off.
我刚刚还在想你
I was just thinking about you.
是吗 你是在想我刚刚遭遇的
Really? Were you thinking about the full conduct review
整个行为审查过程吗
I was just hit with?
是你把改过的监控录像给哈莉的吗
You sent Harlee doctored security footage?
凯蒂 她...
Look, hey, Katie, she was...
-她当时太接近了 -她现在更接近了
- She was getting too close. - Well, she's closer now.
她找到了原始录像 你犯了个大错
She found the original. You made a mistake.
整个联邦调查局都知道你回来了
The whole FBI knows you're back.
他们之前只有哈莉的一面之词
They only had Harlee's word before.
现在他们有了我无法抹去的证据
Now they have proof I cannot erase.
罗伯特 你得马上离开纽约
Robert, you need to leave New York now.
你会被捕的
You will be hunted down.
计划A没有成功
Well, Plan A didn't work out.
你觉得我会在乎吗
You think I care?
你有两个选择 恩里克
You got two choices, Enrique.
告诉我一个你们组织里可以谈判的人
Give me the name of the person in your organization who can negotiate.
不然我就让时间耗尽
Or I let the time run out.
那会怎样
What happens then?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
一分钟
One minute.
我的人不谈判
My people don't negotiate.
放开我 我可能还会留你一条命
Untie me and I might let you live.
你可能没注意到
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表