剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
我和你是不是有关系
whether you and I were related.
是吗 你怎么跟他说的
Oh, yeah, and what'd you tell him?
我说情况很复杂
That it's complicated.
你相信报纸上写的所有消息吗
Do you believe everything you read in the paper?
不 不只是报纸上 爸
No, it's not just in the papers, Dad.
到处都是 你和某个南美毒枭
It is everywhere. There are links between you
有着千丝万缕的关系
and a South American drug kingpin.
秘密保护 隐蔽房♥产
Secret protection, hidden real estate.
你知道如何考证故事吗
Do you know how to verify a story?
当你差点被
And when you got close to being busted
纽约警局情报部门逮捕时
by the NYPD's Intelligence Unit,
你反而抓了一位他们的人以转移视线
you arrested one of their men to deflect attention.
你相信吗
And you believe it?
重要吗
Does it matter?
对我很重要
To me, yeah.
重要
It matters.
我多想说我父亲绝不会那样做
I wish I could say my father would never do that.
帝王酒店 右前方七个街区
Monarch Hotel, seven blocks up to the right.
怎么找到她的
How did you find her?
我什么都得告诉你吗
Do I have to share every secret?
你要朝我开枪 就得告诉我
When you shoot at me, yeah.
别担心 如果有人知道你如何找到这女人
Don't worry--if anyone knows how you found this woman,
子弹就会瞄准我
the bullets will be aimed at me.
一旦瓦妮莎认出了班尼特 我就会载她回来
As soon as Vanessa IDs Bennett, I'll drive her back
用化名提交陈述
and file her statement under an alias.
就像是她下午出去逛街了一样
It'll be like she was out for an afternoon shopping.
部门内除了班尼特和拉姆齐
No one in my crew besides Bennett and Ramsey
根本没人知道她 更别说去哪找她
even knows who she is, let alone where to find her--
你停到我的车位上了
Hey, you parked in my spot!
有牌子吗 还是你撒尿标记了
Is there a sign, or did you urinate?
你帮我个忙
I'll give you a pass
我就把车挪开放你通行
in exchange for a favor.
这算哪门子放行
That's not really a pass.
提交一个61号♥文件说明你在调查一条线索
File a 61 saying that you're following a lead
有关昨日篡改了毒品仓库行动的
to the computer hacker who altered the deed
那个电脑黑客
to yesterday's drug warehouse.
那就把线索给我啊
Why don't you just give me the lead?
我还没线索 所以找你帮忙
I don't have it yet, hence the favor.
我不欠你人情了 队长
You're all out of favors with me, Lieutenant.
如果有任何实际证据
But feel free to call me
请随时联♥系♥我
if you come up with any actual evidence.
拉姆齐在你的部门安插了内鬼
Ramsey has a rat in your department.
据我所知 内调科给其他部门安插线人
Last I checked, Internal Affairs embeds informants
不可能是反过来
in other departments, not the other way around.
你也有所怀疑 你心里清楚
You've had your suspicions. You know it,
你是个优秀的警♥察♥ 不可能没怀疑
you're too good of a cop not to.
这算夸我吗
A compliment?
你可真是不顾一切啊
You really are desperate, huh?
班尼特确认了 "耳目"
Bennett confirmed it! "Eyes and ears,"
他的原话
his exact words.
情报官员接受的训练
Intelligence officers are trained
就是散播虚假消息
to spread misinformation.
我也是
So am I.
提交报告吧
Just file the report.
内鬼告诉拉姆齐 拉姆齐替他掩盖痕迹
The mole tells Ramsey, Ramsey covers his tracks,
他引导我找到黑客
he leads me to the hacker.
你怎么知道真的有黑客
How do you know that there is a hacker?
行动在不到两小时内被篡改了
The deed was changed in less than two hours!
我最喜欢腐♥败♥警♥察♥欠我人情
I love nothing more than being owed favors
但提交虚假报告
by corrupt cops, but Class C felony charges
是三♥级♥重罪起诉 我可不喜欢
for submitting a false report--not so much.
你只是一时没想明白而已
It's a snapshot of your understanding at the time.
你要是开个腐♥败♥警♥察♥研讨班 请帮我报名
If you ever teach a corrupt cop seminar, you sign me up.
你部门有内鬼 汤姆 你的直觉很清楚
You have a leak, Tom, and, in your gut, you know it!
我不清楚 我也不会为你犯法
I do not know it, and I'm not breaking the law for you.
但鉴于我们有了这样的突破
But seeing as we've had this breakthrough,
我决定睁一只眼闭一只眼 祝好运 马特
I'm gonna forget you asked. Good luck, Matt, good luck.
这不是我见过最妙的陷害
It's not the most subtle frame job I've seen.
他在嘲笑我
He's taunting me.
那个绑♥架♥你的叛变FBI探员
The rogue FBI agent who abducted you?
我做了些调查
I do my research.
非常彻底 那件案子的文件被封了
Quite thoroughly, that case file is sealed.
这对我很重要
The subject matters to me.
你觉得他会冒这种险吗 故意杀害一个女人
Do you think that he would really risk killing a woman
就为了迷惑你
just to mess with your head?
他雇佣她以解自己的强迫性性幻想之苦
He hired her to play out his obsessive sexual fantasies.
把她假装当作我 用我的名字叫她
He pretended she was me. Called her by my name.
现在 他把她杀了
And now, he's murdered her.
他还是有两个冲突的动机
He still has two conflicting impulses.
占有我和杀了我
To possess me and to kill me.
那天在树林里 我选择了远离他
That day in the woods, I took the choice away from him.
而他扭曲的现实臆想中
In his twisted reality,
他认为只有他才能拯救我
he thinks he's the one who can save me.
需要我帮忙你解决这个麻烦吗
You want me to get rid of it for you?
你帮洛曼警探带瓦妮莎回局里
You just help Detective Loman bring Vanessa in.
我来处理刀
I'll dispose of the knife.
好啦 各位
That's it, gentlemen.
我不想再审讯瘾君子了
Okay, I'm off to interrogate narco guys
他们把毒品当香水用
who use dope as cologne.
这个天才 发出了五份单独的逮捕报告
This one genius, he files five separate arrest reports
用了假名伯德 帕里什
using the pseudonyms Bird, Parish,
麦克海尔 麦克斯韦 强森
McHale, Maxwell, Johnson.
汤姆 请留步
Tom, hold back a second, will you?
关上门
Shut the door.
你逮捕一名情报机构成员
You've been holding a member of the Intelligence Unit
-快48小时了 -西奥·班尼特
- for almost 48 hours. - Theo Bennett.
两名6♥4♥辖区的扫黑警探逮捕了他
Two anti-crime detectives who work the 6-4 arrested him.
我再熟悉不过了
Oh, I'm familiar.
去年你调查过的那两名警探
The same detectives you investigated last year.
他们的案子很有说服力
They made a persuasive case.
是在他们参与黑帮仓库计划之前
Before or after they were implicated in a scheme
还是之后
involving a Cartel warehouse?
我正在调查
I'm looking into that.
同时
Well, in the meantime,
我要止损 立刻释放班尼特
I'm cutting our losses and releasing Bennett right now.
汤姆 你押错注了
You bet on the wrong horse, Tom.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
副局长
Deputy Commissioner,
我找到一条有关黑客的线索 他可能参与了
I have a lead on a computer hacker that may have interfered
那个保税仓库归属问题的行动
with the deed of ownership of that bonded warehouse.
恩里克被关起来了 他不会再伤害你
Enrique's locked up. He can no longer hurt you.
伤害我他大可假以他手
He doesn't need to do it himself.
听着 我们只需要你指认
Look, all we need you to do is point out
那天在那间旅馆里出现过的
one of the police officers who showed up
一名警官即可
at the other hotel the other day.
你的同伴呢 那位女士
Where's your partner? The lady?
*与魔鬼共舞*
*I've danced with the devil*
*完成了交易*
*Done my deals*
*直直盯着*
Looked into the eyes of
*我严重的恐惧*
*My burning fears*
*沿河流而下*
*Way down by the river*
*冒着烟*
*Smoking good*
*请原谅我*
*Oh, please forgive me*
*我的所作所为*
*For what I've done*
*锁链*
*Chains*
*裹挟在游戏中*
*Wrapped up in this game*
*锁链*
*Chains*
*被命运扭曲*
*Twisted by my fate*
*起起伏伏*
*Getting low, getting high*
*无法逃脱*
*Can't escape*
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表