剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
数字追凶 第2季 第24集
进去么?
you coming in?
我想我还是呆在车里吧
I think I'm going to stay in the car.
Charlie, 那你就等一下吧
Charlie, you'll get them later.
最近还好吧, Eppes?
how're you doing, mr. Eppes?
很好, victor
good, victor.
你呢?
And you?
不错, 孩子们还好吧?
Great. How's your boys?
事实上, Charlie正在车里
actually,charlie's in the car.
怎么了, 他不想进来?
What, he doesn't want to come in?
他今天打出了双杀
He hit into a double-play today.
告诉Charlie, 是他的智慧 让他实现今天这样的成绩
You tell charlie it's his brains that got him where he is today.
而不是棒球
Not baseball.
好的
Right.
我想要, 嗯...
Um, I'll take, uh...
一打弗兰克香肠, 还有...
a dozen franks and,
我不知道
um, I don't know,
两块牛里脊肉
a couple of rib-eye.
把钱给我
Give me the money.
快, 快点!
come on, hurry up!
好的, 好的
Okay, okay.
我说了, 快点!
I said, hurry up!
好的, 好的
Okay. Okay.
你想干什么? - 没什么
What do you want? -Nothing.
别紧张
Just take it easy.
快, 都拿出来
Come on, all of it.
Theresa
Theresa.
Dad!
Daddy!
呆在原地!
Stay where you are!
别过来, 要不然我杀了她
Stay there or I'll kill her.
我对天发誓
I swear to god.
Charlie!
Charlie!
Dad!
Dad!
Charlie, 快出去!
Charlie, get out of here!
Dad!
dad!
Dad!
Dad!
Dad!
Dad!
Dad!
dad!
Dad!
Dad!
我没事
I'm all right.
没事
I'm fine,
刚才吓了我一大跳
I just have to catch my breath.
快叫救护车!
Call an ambulance!
你妈妈在哪?
Where is your mother?
我, 我需要你妈妈...
I-I need your mother...
Dad...
dad...
Charlie...?
charlie...?
Charlie...
Charlie...
Charlie
Charlie.
Charlie
Charlie.
Charlie, 快点, 醒醒
Charlie, come on, wake up.
你上课要迟到了
You're gonna be late for class.
Mom?
Mom?
哦, 起来了
Oh, there you are.
快点, 都快凉了
Hurry up,everything's getting cold.
真的是你?
Is it really you?
当然是我, 傻瓜
Of course it's me, silly.
你做的薄烤饼
You made pancakes.
坐吧
Sit.
时间不多了
We don't have a lot of time.
吃吧
Here you go.
Mom, 你在这儿做什么?
Mom, what are you doing here?
给你做早餐啊
I made you breakfast.
可我是说这里...
But I meant here...
这里
here.
你知道, 我不能跟你说, Charlie
You know I can't tell you that,charlie.
好吧, 过去你在哪里?
Well, where have you been?
我认为这只是时间问题, 就这些
I just thought it was time, that's all.
什么时间?
Time for what?
你需要见我
You needed to see me.
是么?
I did?
你一直都有个问题想要问我
There's a question that you've been wanting to ask me.
问题?
A question?
最好快点, 甜心
Better hurry, sweets.
我马上就要走了
I have to go soon.
等等
Wait.
我把这放到冰箱中去
I'll just put this in the fridge.
什么问题?
What question?
你会想起来的
It'll come to you.
什么问题?
What question?
想起来没有, Charlie?
Did you figure it out yet, charlie?
Charlie?
Charlie?
Charlie
Charlie.
Charlie, 起床了
Charlie, get up.
快点, 你说过要带我进城的
Come on, you said you'd drop me at the metro.
我45分钟后就要到市中心去
I've got to be downtown in 45 minutes.
快走, 快, 快
Let's go, come on, chop-chop.
是Carla Daniels
This is carla daniels.
这是她家
This is her house,
她一个人住在这里
she lives here alone.
没有挣扎的迹象
No sign of a struggle.
钥匙还插在车上
Her keys were still in the ignition.
谁发现她的?
who found her?
她的邮差
Her mailman.
或者是女仆, 随便你怎么称呼她
Woman, whatever you want to call her.
叫邮政投递员怎么样, granger?
How about postal carrier, granger?
什么意思, Megan?
What do you say, megan?
她和六星期前遇害的那个女孩 被人发现的方式是一样的
She was found the same way the other girl was six weeks ago.
你们和周围的邻居们谈过没有?
You guys talk to the neighbors?
街对面那个家伙
The guy across the street.
他说这辆车一大早就在这里了
He says the car's been here all morning.
那个时候她在不在车上?
With her in it?
记不起来了
Can't remember.
又是一个晴朗的好天气
Just another sunny day in L.A.
好了
All right.
仔细调查这片地区
start canvassing the area.
我们首先需要许可 所以先开停车罚单吧
We need permits here, so run parking tickets.
他们有可能并没有走开
They probably didn't walk away,right?
有没可能, 她是自杀的呢?
Could be, she did it to herself?
看她打扮得多漂亮, Granger
See how pretty she looks,granger?
她穿这身可不是为了自杀
She didn't dress for a suicide.
应该是要去见某个人
She dressed for a somebody.
会告诉你的, 真的很奇怪
I'll tell you, it was weird.
四年了
It's been four years.
我已经记不清她的长相
I forgot what she looks like.
听着, 我完全理解
Listen,I completely understand.
我自己的母亲很多年前就去世了
My own mother passed years ago.
现在我能回想起来的 只有她那温馨的微笑
Now all I can recall is this warm smile of hers
以及一对被修整过的奇特的眉毛
and a set of oddly tweezed eyebrows.
虽然看到她很高兴
It was nice seeing her, though.
你说过, 她告诉你, 你有一些问题 想要问她?
And you said that she told you there was some question that you had for her?
你认为那是什么意思?
what do you think that's about?
这取决于你做的是什么类型的梦
All depends on what school of dreams you ascribe to.
梦的类型...
School of dreams...
看它是不是源于神经系统的随机活动
whether it's due to some random neuro-synaptic firings,
如果是这样, 那就没有什么含义
in other words,they have no meaning.
否则的话, 你知道
Or, you know,
也许是潜意识中某种潜在的联♥系♥
maybe they're revelations of some hidden subconscious conflict.
某些残余的未被处理的情绪
Residue of unprocessed emotions.
你觉得是哪种原因?
What side of that fence do you sit on?
我很少做梦
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表