剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
我想他才不关心这个
I don't think this dude cares.
赶快派人来 疑犯撞上了一辆出租车
Dispatch, suspect T.A.'d a taxi at 56th and Normandy.
快派一辆急救车来
Show us code six, requesting emergency medical assistance.
伙计 你还好吗
Hey, buddy, you're all right.
你会没事的 你最好是躺下
You're gonna be fine-- why don't you just
放松 好吗?
lay down and take it easy, okay?
没事吧? 感觉还好吧? 还好
All right? You all right? Yeah, I'm okay.
医护人员正赶过来
Paramedics are on the way.
也许他们可以检查一下他是否是捐赠者
Well, maybe they can check and see if he's a donor.
这是非正式的
Oh, no, this isn't official.
我们只是来看看你
We just came to see how you were doing.
Santi这是我朋友Charlie
Santi, this is my friend, Charlie.
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
那么
So...
你还好吗?
how are you doing?
还好
I am okay.
我们给你带来些日用品
We brought you some stuff.
一些衣物
Um, some clothes.
和
And...
这是洗发水 喂?
Here's some shampoo. Hello?
好的 没问题
Yeah. That's no problem.
我就来 还有牙刷
I'll be right there. And a hairbrush.
和
And...
牙刷牙膏
um, toothbrush and toothpaste.
我得回FBI
I've got to get back to the FBI.
你一个人在这里可以吗?
You gonna be all right in this place?
可以 好的
Yeah. I'll be fine. Okay.
Santi
Santi,
FBI正尽一切力量
the FBI's doing
找你妹妹
everything they can to find your sister.
谢谢你能陪我来
Thanks for coming with me.
用它洗发
It will be very...
非常好
nice to wash my hair.
你喜欢我很高兴
I'm so glad to hear you say that. Um...
我也不知道该带些什么
I didn't know what to get.
你知道 我对你的家乡不太了解
I... You know, I don't know that much about where you're from.
你不是印度人?
You're not from India?
我不是
No, I'm not.
我家人是
My family is.
我出生于加里福尼亚
But I was born here in California.
我从未到过印度
Actually, I've never even been to India.
我本有一次机会去的
I could've gone once
但是我
with my dad for business, but I didn't...
我没打消要去的念头
I didn't end up going.
你做什么工作?
And what is it you do in California?
我在大学教数学和天体物理
I work in math and astrophysics, at a college.
我教书
Uh, I-I'm in school.
我也曾在学校里
Oh. I was in school once.
小的时候 我喜欢学校
When I was little, I liked school.
我还给你带来点其它的东西
Uh, I brought you something else.
我奶奶认为你或许喜欢这个
My grandmother thought you might like...
喜欢这个
to have this.
做礼拜
For a puja.
祈祷用
A prayer.
谢谢
Thank you.
红绳是用来干吗的?
What's the red string for?
我们用来系手镯
We tie a bracelet after.
来纪念死者
To remember.
是救护车的日志吗?
Ah, the trip log we got out of the ambulance?
我已全看过了
Yeah. I've been through the entire thing,
他的记录和911中心的不符
and every entry in it checks out against the 911 calls.
Proderman只有官方记录
So Proderman was only recording official trips.
没给我们留太多线索
Doesn't leave us much to go on.
没有 这就是我为什么把Charlie叫回来
No, it doesn't-- which is why I called Charlie.
这么快就来了
He was nice enough
你真好
to come down here on short notice.
你好Charlie
Hey, Charlie.
情况怎样? 很高兴你能来
How you doing? Thanks for coming down.
我就在附近 我就在监护中心
I was around here-- I was at that, uh, that detention center,
和Amita还有那姑娘
with Amita and the girl.
你叫我来是问我日志本的事吗?
Is that that log book you called me about?
是的 不过就象我告诉你的 这些仅仅是官方记录
Yeah, it is, but like I told you, it's just the official runs.
这样 你说不定可以可以弄到全部记录
Well, then you were probably able to get the total distance
通过司机的交接♥班♥所记录的里程数
driven by the driver on each of his shifts.
对啊 公♥司♥记录了每个司机每天的里程
Well, yeah, the company records daily mileages for each driver.
这对我们有什么帮助 Charlie?
How's that gonna help us, Charlie?
司机可以开车去别的地方
He still could have gone anywhere.
不 他的目的地是很局限的
No, his destinations are limited,
通过每班的驾驶里程
by the total miles driven in each shift.
好的 那么 我们还是不知道他去了哪里
Okay, well, we still don't know where he went,
更重要的是 他能带那些女孩去哪里
and more importantly, where he could've
好了 记住
taken those other girls. Well, keep in mind
他不可能随心所欲去他想去的地方
that where he went couldn't have been random, you know,
他的目的地取决于各种琐事
his choices were influenced by things:
每天的时间和他现在的位置
by the time of day, and his location.
这么说你的意思是如果现在是中午
So you mean like if it was noon
他就可能要去吃中饭
it's likely that he went to lunch.
正确 那我们先要做的事是
Exactly. So first what we'll do is,
要弄到全部里程数
we'll take the total mileage and plot
设计出所有可能的路线 以及
all the possible routes, as well as all the known destinations
已知的全部目的地.
from the ambulance log.
然后我就可以用一种隐马尔科夫模型
Then I can use a Hidden Markov Model,
以及省略分♥析♥
as well as an elliptical analysis
去缩小这些可能性的范围
to narrow the possibilities
从大部分的可能隐藏地点
of the most likely hidden destinations
和没有记录的路线中
and unrecorded routes.
这是一张...
It's a...
...一张宝贝地图
...it's a treasure map.
我们自己就有了一个包含起点
We have ourselves a list of starting points,
路线 终点和时间段的名单
routes, destinations, times,
不过这还不全
but it's incomplete.
不是所有的停靠点都有记录
Not every stop is recorded.
现在 我们根据所掌握的信息
Now, based on what information we do have,
我们可以找出大部分的位置和停车时间
I can reveal the most likely locations and times
对于那些没有记录的
for the unrecorded stops.
想象你们拿着一只蜡烛放在宝图的底部
Imagine you held a candle to the bottom of a treasure map
来发现那些用隐形墨水所书写的部分
to reveal the sections written in invisible ink.
我有点不明白 Charlie 这还是象
DAVID: I don't know, Charlie, it still feels like
我们在猜测他去了哪里
we're pretty much guessing about where he went.
好了 是的 有点 首先
Okay, yeah, a little a-at first.
但是这个日志内容太多
But this log is extensive.
我的意思是记录了好几个月
I mean, it goes back several months.
所以如果我们去分♥析♥这些可能性
So as we continue to analyze the possibilities,
就会找出点规律
patterns will emerge,
用我的一些数学法则来分♥析♥这些数据会发现
and with all this data, my algorithm will be able to tell us
他吃午餐最喜欢去的地方
what his favorite place for lunch is, you know,
最爱去喝咖啡的地方
where he probably gets his coffee,
甚至他买♥♥鞋的商店
maybe where he shops for shoes.
谁知道呢? 我们恰巧需要这些线索
Who knows? We just need it
来告诉我们他把这些姑娘带到那里了
to tell us where he could've taken those girls. Right.
开门声
( door opens )
你好
DON: Hello?
有人在家吗?
Anyone home?
在厨房♥ Don
ALAN: Yeah. In the kitchen, Don.
好 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
我煮了点咖啡 要来些吗
I made some coffee; you want some?
不用了
Nah.
我想来点酒
I could use a drink, though. ( groans )
怎么?
Oh?
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表