剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
那么jennifer测定的是什么?
So what was Jennifer testing?
我希望我知道
I wish I knew.
我记得我们在 albuquerque(美国一个城市)
I just remembered,when I was in Albuquerque,
的时候抓了一个盗挖部族墓地的家伙
we busted a guy for robbing tribal burial grounds.
1990年通过的法律
the law passed in 1990.
规定任何文物都要归还发现地
Any artifacts have to be returned to whatever tribe they came from.
博物馆的人说他们没有什么 需要做碳元素测定的东西
The museum director said she didn't think they had anything that needed testing.
这是因为这个做碳元素测定的东西
That's because what your victim was carbon dating
不是博物馆的藏品
wasn't part of the museum's collection.
它是新出土的
It was a new find.
新出土的?
A new find?
一个很老的新出土的东西
A very old new find.
我分♥析♥了jennifer abernathy的计算
I analyzed Jennifer Abernathy's calculations,
很清楚
and it's clear
不管她测定的是什么 它都很老
whatever she was describing had to be extremely old.
我不认为她想让人知道她在测定什么
I don't think she wanted anyone to know what she was testing.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
我假定这些数据是测量数值
I assumed that these numbers were measurements,
我把这些数和人类学鉴定用的一个
so I ran them against a program used by forensic anthropologists
叫FORDISC的程序作了比对 看看能不能和人类配上
called FORDISC to see if they matched anything human.
他们的确配上了
Well,they did.
它是一个头骨?
it's a skull?
一个1万年之久的人类头骨
A 10,000-year-old human skull.
你说1万年
Did you say 10,000 years?
你的受害者测定的是
What your victim was testing
一个当地已知最老的人类
were fragments of a skull that would make it
的头骨的一部份
the oldest human remains ever found in this area.
从hill的话里我们可以知道
And from what Hill just told me,
为了这个有足够的理由杀人
*************
这边请
**********
clearwater酋长 很高兴您能见我
Thank you for seeing me,Chief Clearwater.
抱歉让你久等了
I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
这是我的律师 thomas morris
This is my attorney,Thomas Morris.
你的律师?
Your attorney?
历史告诉我们要提高警惕
History's taught us to exercise caution
尤其是很联邦政♥府♥打交道的时候
when dealing with the federal government.
另外一个工商管理硕士告诉我了一个 好的辩护律师有多大的价值
And an MBA has taught me the value of expert counsel.
我们能帮你什么?
How can we help you?
前天晚上一个传统博物馆的女士被害了
A woman was murdered the other night at the Heritage Museum.
我表示哀悼
I'm very sorry to hear about that.
请
Please.
她死的时候正在处理
At the time of her death,she was in the possession
一个重要的考古学发现...
of a significant archeological find--
一个美洲土著人的发现
a Native-American find.
我知道你们对此类东西
I understand that in the past
通常会申请要回的
you've exercised similar claims to items like this?
如果你老祖母的东西被挖了出来
If your great-grandmother's possessions were dug up,
你会要回么?
would you want them back?
是的 我会 这就是我来这里的原因
Yes,I would. That's why I'm here.
你是在正式怀疑我们?
Are you seriously accusing us...?
请让我把话说完
You didn't let me finish.
我也发现这些东西在黑市上很值钱
I also understand that these artifacts can be worth a lot of money on the black market.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
总有人无视我们墓地的圣洁
there are those who don't respect the sanctity of our burial grounds.
你过去曾从黑市上买♥♥回类似的东西 对吧?
And you've bought some of these items from the black market in the past,correct?
你在赌场挣的钱使你有能力这么做
And your casino money allows you to do that.
如果政♥府♥对盗墓贼处罚严厉的话
If the authorities were more aggressive in prosecuting these grave robbers,
我们也没必要这么做
we wouldn't need to.
要是你能给我他们的名字
If you could just give me their names,
我就可以继续追查下去...
then I can follow up in this case...
我们是至高无上的原住民 你无权迫我们...
We are a sovereign nation. You can't compel us...
我没有迫使你们做任何事
I'm not compelling you to do anything.
我是在求你们
I'm asking.
我想这是我的老祖母所希望的
I think that's what my great-grandmother would have wanted.
如果你在我身边玩这个 你就死定了
If you throw one of those near me, you're a dead man.
我一般瞄得比这个准
I have better aim than that.
怎么回事?
What's the matter?
keppler感冒了 我不得不为他代课
Keppler got the flu,and I had to teach his class
教星系结构和运动
on the structure and dynamic of galaxies.
他的讲义一团糟
His lecture notes are a mess.
kepller是有点无条理?
Keppler's a little disorganized?
嘿 我很有条理
Hey,I'm organized.
够了
Enough.
你最近看你的办公室了么?
Have you seen your office lately?
我一团糟里还有对称美的
There's a symmetry to my chaos,okay?
我的系统是用不同的高度代表年代
My system is chronological by height.
对混乱的诗意描述
A pretty poetic description of clutter.
不只是混乱
It's more than just clutter,though.
这里面还有
There exists this need to hold on,to...
还有坚持
to things.
我们是在讨论头骨么?charlie
Are we talking about the skull,Charlie?
我爸爸把我妈妈的衣物藏到了车♥库♥里
My dad has my mother's personal belongings packed in the garage,
而这些他本该丢掉的
and he was supposed to have given them away.
看起来他还不想忘记她
Sounds like he's not ready to let her go yet.
对你妈妈的死他表现的很镇定
He seemed to be handling your mother's death pretty well.
我认为那是他装的
I think that's what he'd like us to think,
事实显然不是那么回事
but it's clearly not true.
你跟他谈了么?
Did you talk to him about it?
你都不能相信
If you can believe it,
他告诉我这不关我的事
he told me to mind my own business.
你♥爸♥爸...
Your father--
他是老一代人 作为一家之长
he came from this generation where the heads of households
要坚强
are supposed to show strength.
不敢表现出软弱的一面
Don't dare show weakness.
他不会向你们求助的
He's just not going to come to you for help.
即使他需要
Even if he needs it.
charlie 你需要和don谈谈
Charlie,you need to talk to Don.
这关系到你的整个家庭
This involves your whole family.
这是死亡之孔...
That's the kill hole--
死者的灵魂从此释放出去
to release the dead person's spirit.
我们在哪里可以找到类似的东西呢?
And where would you get something like that?
我是说 这个看起来像是从墓地弄来的
I mean,it looks like it's from a burial site.
我的东西都注明了出处 都是来自
All my items come with provenance showing that they were found on private land--
私人领地都是完全合法的
all perfectly legal.
你一般是怎么干的?
How does that work exactly?
你是不是要每个带东西来的人都 保守秘密呢?
you pretty much have to take the word of the person who brings it in,don't you?
无可奉告
I'm sorry,
但是你们来这里到底想干什么
but what's your interest here?
我店里的东西都有证明的
I have documentation for everything in the store.
真的么?我们可是听说你卖♥♥
Really? Because we heard that you would sell items
没有证明的东西
without documentation.
就像是wiyana土著部落的东西
Items to the Wiyana nation,for example.
也许我需要叫我的律师来
Maybe I should speak to a lawyer.
也许我们应该带你到需要律师的地方
Maybe we should put you in a position where you need to talk to a lawyer.
一个头骨被窃了
A skull was stolen.
大约1万年之久的
10,000 years old.
也许你知道一些东西 比如卖♥♥到哪里了
Maybe you heard about something like that being up for sale.
我保证我不知道
I'm sure I haven't.
你可以叫律师了
There are people that you could call.
一个女人被杀了
A woman's been murdered.
我们需要那些人的名字
We want their names.
律师收费是1小时200美金
Lawyers cost about $200 an hour.
要是好心的话可能会要的少点
Goodwill would cost you a lot less.
我的律师要我1小时300美金
my lawyer charges $300.
一个在太平洋边发现的1万年前的头骨 的参数如下
10,000 year old human skull found on the Pacific coast with these dimensions.
是个大发现对吧
Pretty big find,right?
假如不是恶作剧的话
Assuming it's not a hoax,
假如是一个当地发现的话
and assuming it was a local find.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
很显然你的受害者
it's obvious your victim was working
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表