剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
都有一种模式 我能感觉到
to everything Koverchenko's done, I can feel it.
你能感觉到?
You can feel it?
那是数学术语吗?
Is that a math term?
在找到证据之前
Before creating proofs,
数学基本上是靠直觉的
mathematicians often rely on intuition.
很好 我相信Don的直觉
Fine, I hope Don's intuition
不会告诉他 我在帮你做这些事
doesn't tell him I'm helping you do this.
我能和你打一局吗?
Mr. Eppes, can I entice you into a game of air hockey?
当然 为什么不?
Sure, why not?
我会和胜者玩一局
I'll play the winner.
好的
DAVID: Okay.
而且我不得不警告你
And I have to warn you,
即使我缺了一支胳膊 我还是很厉害
even with a gimp arm, I am deadly.
我不怕
I'm not scared.
老当益壮啊 -是啊
The old fake-out. That's right.
以为他要打这边 他却打了另一边
Get them to think one way, go the other.
让我们看看你还能不能再来一次
Let's see if you can do it again.
我每次都能那么做
I can do that every time.
那就再来一次 就是它
One more then. That's it.
它是什么?
What's it?
我要和Don通话
Look, I got to talk to Don.
Don肯定以为
Don was very specific--
你不再在这件事情帮FBI的忙了
you're not working with the FBI on this one at all.
你知道吗? FBI不是唯一的参与者
You know what? The FBI's not the only game in town.
嘿 -嘿
DON: Hey. Hey.
有什么发现?
Got anything?
是啊 我尝试了一下非正统的东西
Yeah, I tried something a little unorthodox.
那是什么?
What's that?
我请教了一个数学家
I consulted a mathematician.
Gary 见鬼 我告诉过你 他给我打的电♥话♥
Gary, what the hell? I told you. Hey, he called me.
我不管 我不在乎
Look, I don't care, it doesn't matter!
听着 Eppes 自从你加入调查局
Listen, Eppes, I've been working Russian mob scams
我就开始追查俄♥国♥黑帮的案子
since before you joined the Bureau.
让我把它说清楚
And let me be clear,
你不能靠让你弟弟远离这个案子来保护他
you cannot protect your brother by taking him off the case.
如果Koverchenko想害死他
If Koverchenko wants him dead,
他会一直等待时机的
he's gonna make sure he waits as he needs to.
那我该做些什么 Gary?
What am I supposed to do, Gary?
一但你接手Koverchenko的案子
Once you got into it with Koverchenko,
只有一种途径你能全身而退 那就是抓到Koverchenko
there's was only one way out-- you got to get Koverchenko.
当你第一次 把我介绍给Charlie的时候 我在想
Now, when you first introduced me to Charlie, I thought
你像只布谷鸟 但是我学到一些事
you were a little cuckoo, but I learned something,
我认为Charlie能帮我们
and I think Charlie can help us.
你告诉我要做下防范 我照做了
You told me to take precautions. That's what I did.
我告诉你要做防范 可是我没告诉你要畏缩不前
I told you to take precautions, I didn't tell you to back off.
你要用你所有的一切去抓住这些家伙
You got to go at this guy with everything you got.
你知道 这本该是我的选择
You know, it should have been my choice!
好吧
Okay.
在尝试定义动机的过程中
In an attempt to define motive,
我找到一个较晚的分类
I was able to perform a posterior distribution,
能洞察俄♥国♥佬的游戏理论
gain insight into the Russians' game theory.
好的 说的通俗点 Charlie 快说
Right, English, please, Charlie, come on.
Koverchenko试着和你接触
Koverchenko was trying to get to you.
他拿走你的钱
He took your money,
他把嫌犯保释出来
he bailed out suspects
盗用你的名字
using your name,
伏击我们的小组 威胁我们的家庭
ambushed your team and threatened our family.
所以你的意思是 他在报复?
So you're saying this is about retribution?
不 不 他想让你分心
No, no, it's about distraction.
一场被设计成看起来像另外目的的游戏
A play that's designed to look like a whole other play.
就像足球一样
So like in football,
只是反过来 这正好
it's a reverse. CHARLIE: That's it precisely.
他想把你的注意力
He wanted your focus
从你调查的案子转移到他身上
off your investigation and onto him.
转移 就是从钓鱼者身上转移出来?
Off-- so off the phishers?
正是
Exactly.
而且我把这一情节
And I ran this scenario
放到我的团队理论分♥析♥中
through my team theory analysis,
我发现所有这些举动都有一个模式
and I found that all his moves fell into a pattern--
一个从你逮捕这些家伙
a pattern that began
那天开始的模式
the day you arrested these guys.
你是说 有些事情
You're saying that there was something
存在于对Koverchenko最初的调查里
in that original investigation that Koverchenko
他不想让我们发现?
doesn't want us to find?
逻辑上来讲 无论Koverchenko做些什么事情
Logically, whatever Koverchenko was trying
来分散你的注意力
to distract you from seeing
这些事实还是就在你眼前
was right in front of you.
那么你最先发现的是什么呢?
So what were your early leads?
太平洋信托银行
MEGAN: Pacific Mutual Savings Bank.
就是那个他们欺诈顾客
The customers they phished
的那个银行
came from its database.
还有 Don 我们在太平洋信托那天
And, Don, we were at Pacific Mutual
正好是嫌犯被保释的那天
the day the suspects were bailed out.
厄 那么
Well, then...
无论他不想让你看到的是什么
whatever he doesn't want you to see
就在那家银行
is at that bank.
进去 请等一下!
Get in. Please, wait!
马上进去 闭嘴 进卡车里
Get in now! Shut up and get in the truck!
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
我做了你让我做的任何事
I did everything you asked.
我什么也没和FBI的人说
I didn't tell the FBI anything.
放轻松.我们知道
Relax. We know.
但是马上要说了
But it's time to start.
怎么了?
What's going on?
你的雇员没有在家照顾生病的小孩
Your employees aren't home with sick kids
也没有外出工作
or working out of the house.
我们知道他们被绑♥架♥了 还知道如果你不这么做他们就会
We know they were kidnapped, and they're going to kill them
杀了他们俩 这都是他们说的 对吗?
if you don't do everything they say, right?
现在 我们是在没人看见的地方把你接过来
Now, we picked you up in a blind spot, okay?
没人会知道你在哪 没人知道
So nobody knows where you are-- nobody.
不 对不起 我不能帮你们
No, I'm sorry, I cannot help you.
你现在没的选择 Sam
You don't really have a choice there, Sam.
Lamont和Colleen 他们会死的
Lamont and Colleen, they'll die.
我在加利福尼亚没有家人 但是他们有
I don't have family in California, but they do.
好的 好的 钱对我来说不重要
Right. All right, money's not important to me,
我的工作也不重要
my job doesn't matter,
但是他们的生命重要
but their lives matter.
让我告诉你
And let me tell you something--
如果你照着他们的做了
if you do everything they want,
他们可能 还是会丢下自己的孩子们
They might-- might-- leave their children alone.
我们是你的唯一选择 我们是他们的唯一选择
We're your only chance, we're their only chance.
有时候我也有种想法 我是你们唯一的选择
Somehow I'm getting the feeling that I'm your only chance.
他们把你的帐户洗劫一空 他们射伤你的探员
They wiped out your finances, they've gunned down your agents,
他们杀了你们的目击者
they killed your eyewitnesses.
天知道还有什么 他们还拿你的家人威胁你
God knows what else they've threatened you with.
回答我一个问题 好吧
Answer one question for me. All right.
你害怕他们吗?
Are you scared of them?
是啊
Yeah.
好好想想 我怕他们
You bet your ass I'm scared of them.
但是这不会让我停手
But that's not going to stop me.
好的
All right.
好的
All right.
这就是他们让我做的
This is what they want me to do.
我得到的指示是 在正常时间到银行
MORTON: My instructions are to arrive at the bank at my normal time.
在9:10 然后会有个穿着浅色风衣的人到银行
At 9:10, an individual will arrive in the bank
带着个文件包
wearing a light-colored jacket and carrying a briefcase.
他会介绍他自己
He'll introduce himself
是位计算机专家 我按照情理请他进来
as the computer technician I supposedly called in.
我护送他通过安检
I'm to escort him through security
然后进入主机房♥
and into the main computer room.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表