剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
还有她的手...
And her hands...
她的指纹满柜台都是
Her fingerprints are on the top of every counter in there.
再看这里
And look right there.
什么?
What?
她看上去很害怕
She looks terrified.
哦 嘿 Amita
Oh, hey, Amita.
嗨Charlie -嗨
Hi, Charlie. Hi.
怎么了?
What's going on?
你在干吗?
What are you working on?
帮Don做一些东西
Something for Don.
是有关一起绑♥架♥案的
It's part of a kidnapping case.
但是 呃 现在我还没找到答案
Although, um, right now, I'm not really seeing a solution.
有什么我能帮忙的么?
Can I help?
当然
Please do.
我正试着从一系列密♥码♥数据流中
I'm trying to determine a generating algorithm
找出生成算法
from a series of coded data streams.
你把这个当作直接的轮动密♥码♥来解的
You're working this as a straight rolling code.
对
Yeah.
恩 前半段 很明显
Well, for the first half, definitely.
你已经证明出来了
You've proved it.
但后半部分...
But for the second half...
我也不知道
I don't know.
你有试过1-D元胞自动机模型么?
Have you tried a 1-D cellular automaton?
什么 就像...
What, like...
沃尔夫勒姆的离散可算性理论
Wolfram's Discrete Computability Theories.
对
Yeah.
这只不过是我的一个想法
It's just a thought.
是个绝妙的想法
That's a great thought.
什么?
What?
你笑什么?
What are you smiling about?
你愿不愿意...
Would you want to...
在这儿的工作结束后和我做点什么?
do something with me after we're done here?
Charlie 你是真的在正式约会我吗?
Charlie, are you actually asking me out on a date?
你和我 谈点除了工作以外的东西
You and me, talking about anything except work.
你的答案呢?
What do you say?
好的
Yes.
无名氏的验尸报告
MEGAN: The coroner's report on our Jane Doe:
没有可追查的牙科记录
no traceable dental work.
连颗蛀牙都没有
She's never even had a cavity.
看来我们是碰到一个爱护牙齿的珠宝大盗了 恩?
Yeah, so we got a jewel thief who flosses, huh?
有什么能查到的么?
Anything else we can trace?
隐形眼睛 隆胸材料
Contact lenses, breast implants...
隐形眼睛是从网上邮购的
The contact lenses are generic mail-order,
没有序列号♥
so there's no serial numbers.
还有她的胸部—不管你信不信—是真的... 在洛杉矶
And her breasts-- believe it or not-- are real... in L.A.
我是说她的鼻子做过整形手术
I mean, that wasn't the nose she was born with,
这一点对案子一点帮助都没有
which won't help our case at all,
但知道她不是完美无缺的
but at least it'll help me sleep better at night
至少能让我在晚上好好睡上一觉
knowing she wasn't perfect.
谢了
Thanks.
我们可以缩小诱拐的范围了
We were able to narrow the window on the abduction.
看起来她们是在家和女儿学校之间
Looks like they were grabbed somewhere between home
被人抓走的
and the daughter's school.
Colby 在Rausch家的布置怎么样了?
Colby, how we doing on the set up at Rausch's house?
Rausch不让我们不布置
Get this: Rausch wouldn't allow it.
为什么?
Wouldn't allow it?
好象是他认为自己能找到更好的办法
Seems to think he has a better shot
找回他的妻子和女儿
getting them back on his own.
拜托 完全错误
Come on. Wrong move there.
我们也向他说明过了
We mentioned that.
Eppes
Eppes.
嘿 哥 是我
Hey, bro, it's me.
我 呃 计算出了算法
I, uh, calculated the program algorithm--
无名氏的汽车钥匙
Jane Doe's car keys.
我现在发电子邮件给你
And I'm e-mailing it to you right now.
是吗?
Yeah?
你收到了么?
Did you get it?
呃 等一下
Uh, hold on.
恩 收到了
Yeah, I'm getting it.
但我不知道这是什么意思
I mean, I don't know what this means.
应该是和汽车制♥造♥商有关
It should mean something to the car manufacturer.
这个算法是针对一辆车的
This algorithm is specific to one car.
他们应该可以告诉你是哪一辆
They should be able to tell you which one.
交管局会告诉你现在的车主在谁
The DMV can tell you who the current owner is.
好的 很好 Charlie 谢了
All right, good, Charlie, thanks.
我没看到土星
I don't see the Saturn.
每个人都坚持住
Everybody just hold.
测位仪测到前客厅有一个50岁的白人男性
Spotter's got one white male in his 50s
没有有其他人的迹象
in the front living room, and there's no sign of anyone else.
好的 所有人就位
All right, let's get everyone in position.
去告诉David
Tell David.
有什么事么?
Can I help you?
我这有一份给Erica Logan的包裹
Yes, I have a package here for Erica Logan.
Erica不在家 -啊 那 你能帮她签收一下么?
Erica's not here. Ah, well, maybe you can sign for her?
哦 当然 好的
Well, sure, okay.
FBI 安静
FBI. Quiet.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
房♥子里还有谁?
Who else is in the house?
没了 除了我没别人了
No one, no one's here but me.
FBI!
FBI!
FBI! -FBI!
FBI! FBI!
安全! -安全!
Clear! Clear!
安全! -怎么了?
Clear! What?
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
你是2001款Saturn Ion车的车主?
You the registered owner of a 2001 Saturn Ion?
对 是我女儿的车
Yes, it's my daughter's car.
你女儿?
Your daughter?
Erica 但她现在不在家
Erica, but she isn't here right now.
去学校了
She's at school.
什么 她是 学生?
What, she's a student?
不 是个老师 幼儿园老师
No, a teacher. Kindergarten.
你女儿是个幼儿园老师?
Your daughter's a kindergarten teacher?
怎么了?
Why?
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
这是她的么?
Is this her?
是的
Yes.
她在哪?
Where is she?
Erica在哪?
Where is Erica?
这说不通
This doesn't make any sense.
她不可能死了
She can't be dead.
你们肯定认错人了
You must have the wrong girl.
呃 先生 抱歉 我们没认错人
Uh, sir, I'm sorry, we don't.
我妻子在Erica12岁的时候去世了
My wife died when Erica was 12.
她弟弟Remy那时候才6岁
Her brother Remy was six.
是Erica让我们活下去 让我们在一起
Erica kept us going, kept us together.
这样的孩子怎么可能卷进抢劫案去呢?
How could someone like that ever be involved in a robbery?
你最后一次见到她或是和她说话是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw or spoke to her?
今天早上
This morning.
她和你一起住在这里?
She lives here with you?
对...我的身体不是很好
Well... my health hasn't been so great.
Erica大概一年前搬回来照顾我
Erica moved back in about a year ago to look after me.
她有男朋友吗?
What about a boyfriend?
有谁可能可以解释一下今天的事情
Someone who might be able to explain what happened today.
事实是 为了照顾我和她弟弟
Well, truth is, taking care of me and her brother
她并没有多少私人的时间 不过…
didn't give her much time to live her own life, but...
…告诉你吧
( cell phone rings ) ...tell you this.
不管发生了什么事
whatever did happen,
肯定远不止这些
there's got to be more to it.
Don
Don.
他们找到了那个妻子的车
They found the wife's car.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表