剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
a bunch of feds would've ever caught me
在我妹妹家里轻易抓住我
pants down, at my sister's house.
我不傻
I'm not that stupid.
我们刚跟nash的妹妹谈过
We just talked to Nash's sister.
过去的四个礼拜他甚至不在国内
He hasn't even been in the country for the last four weeks.
他在哪里?
Where was he?
在墨西哥戒毒
He's been in Mexico in drug rehab.
我想伊♥拉♥克♥那件事后 他开始用它了
I guess after what happened in Iraq, he started using.
戒毒所的人正是了他整月都在那里
The rehab clinic confirmed Nash has been there this entire month.
yeah 伊♥拉♥克♥击垮了他 不过不是我们想 的那样
Yeah. Iraq messed him up, just not the way we thought.
好吧 如果不是他 那么是谁?
All right, so if not him, then who
还有 为什么他们盯上houseman
and, and why are they after Houseman?
军队的文件有我们的答案
This army file may have our answer.
我开始想
I just got to thinking
谁把nash作为嫌疑犯交给我们
who served Nash up to us as a suspect on a silver platter?
houseman的副手
Houseman's number two.
eppes
Eppes.
nash 不是唯一在军队里损失战友的人
Nash isn't the only ex-army guy who lost men.
不同的伊♥拉♥克♥战争 同样的故事
Different Iraq war, same story.
我们找到houseman 了
On our way. Houseman was just spotted.
在哪里? 国土安♥全♥部♥ 和james grace一起
Where? - Homeland security with James Grace.
你确定安♥全♥部♥门是对的 ?
You sure security's right?
没什么理由解释grace 呆在屋顶
There's no good reason for Grace to be on the roof.
好的伙计 我们找到他了
Okay, guys, I got him.
grace 举起手来
Grace, get your hands up.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
举起手来 放到我能看见的地方
Get 'em up where I can see 'em!
如果我是你就不会再靠近些的
I wouldn't get any closer if I were you.
我给他设定了快捷键
I got him on speed-dial.
好吧 我们需要一个炸♥弹♥班
All right, we're going to need a bomb squad
我们需要建立一个护栏么
and we gotta set up a perimeter.
我们在里面么
Aren't we in it?
我们需要建筑周围作一个护栏
We need a perimeter around the building.
楼上有炸♥弹♥
There's a bomb on the roof.
我们看了你的档案 grace先生
We've pulled your file, major Grace.
你和nash一样也是一个特种部队
You were special forces yourself. Like Nash.
他和他的部队听你指挥
Him and his team served under you.
所有这些都是优秀的战士
All those men were great men.
你想干什么?
Is that how you're gonna make your point?
炸死几个联邦探员么?
You're gonna blow up a bunch of FBI agents?
这里只有一个人该进 停尸袋 他
There's only one person here that deserves a body bag-- him.
james我对你干什么了?
James, what the hell did I ever do to you?
对我?
To me?
什么也没干 对那些在伊♥拉♥克♥的士兵
Nothing, but those men in Iraq...
你使他们认为自己是安全的
you let them think they were secure...
你现在 在这里还是这么做
and you're doing the same thing now, here.
我只是想保护生命 和你一样
I'm just trying to protect lives, the same as you.
怎么保护? 进行这些演习?
How? By staging these drills?
所有的都是预先制定计划 确保成功?
Everything's pre-planned, guaranteed for success?
你想要一个真正的演习么? peter?
You want a real exercise, Peter?
有真正的威胁?你现在有一个了
One with real risk? You got one, right now.
就是这么回事是不是?先生
That's what this is, isn't it, Major?
一个演习
An exercise.
我想让他感觉一下那些人 在伊♥拉♥克♥是什么感觉
I want him to feel what those men felt in Iraq...
真实的
for real.
那你已经达到目的了
Then you've accomplished your mission.
放他走吧
Let him go.
炸♥弹♥不是真的对吧
That bomb's not real, is it?
你想我会玷污那些为国 奋战的人的声誉么?
You think I would dishonor the men that fight for this country
就为了杀死一个无能的草包?
by killing a defenseless man like him?
好吧 放松 我们过来了
All right, relax. We're coming in.
什么?
What?
是的 感受一下peter 感受一下
Yeah, feel it, Peter. Feel it.
像我说的一个演习
like I said...it was just an exercise.
我希望值得
Yeah, I hope it was it worth it.
如果能给像他这样的人一点教训?
If it gets the message through to people like him?
当然
Absolutely.
我能给你整整领带么?
Can I just adjust your tie?
好像我要结婚似的
You're acting like I'm getting married.
孩子们
Boys.
花怎么样?
How do you like the flowers, hmm?
很好
It's great, yeah.
我本来想弄点盆栽的金桔 但是
I was thinking of getting potted kumquats, but, uh...
爸爸 不管你做了什么 这地方现在美极了
dad, whatever you did, the place looks beautiful.
当然 干的不错
Absolutely. Good job.
你办了一个 伟大的婚礼
You throw a great, wedding.
你们两了 记住这点
Remember that, both of you.
好吧走吧
Oh, here we go.
eppes先生?我想谢谢您
Mr. Eppes? I just wanted to thank you.
没什么 是alan 你看起来真漂亮
No, it's Alan, and you look absolutely lovely.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 现在
Well, now...
多漂亮的一个新娘阿
it's a beautiful bride.
新郎在哪里?
So where's the groom?
哦 ben 在那里
Uh... oh, Ben's over there.
我最好在他看到我之前进去
I better go back inside before he sees me.
一会见
Catch up with you after?
嗨 恭喜
Hey, congratulations.
yeah 谢谢
Yeah. - Thank you.
他也是一个医生
He's a doctor, too.
爸爸 我也是 (医生和博士是一个词)
So am I, dad.
我就是这个意思
That's what I meant.
你是charlie eppes?
Are you Charlie Eppes?
是的 就是我
Sure, why not?
我是 bree
I'm Bree.
bree eng?
Bree Eng?
bree eng .你是val 的表妹
Bree eng. You're Val's cousin.
是的 哦 你当时那么小
Right. - Wow, you were so... so little.
现在不小了
I'm not so little anymore.
我需要一个陪同
I was looking for an escort.
哦 我不行 我要陪新郎
Uh... sorry. Groom side.
您请
Lead on.
好吧
Okay.
你表姐看起来真漂亮
Your cousin looks beautiful.
我知道 我在那里
Thanks. I know, I was there.
他有人追了
He's got to close, though.
这个家伙会学会怎么追人的
That kid's gotta learn how to close.
对 正是 他需要的 一个要花无数时间搞明白的研究对象
Yeah, that's what he needs, a seminar from the dateless wonder.
我没看到你有对象 爸爸
I don't see you with a date, pal.
谁说的?
Who says I don't have a date?
宴会包办者? 是的
The caterer? - Yes, the caterer.
不错
Nice.
她有一个女儿 很漂亮
She has a daughter, too. She's very cute.
我能自己照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
看 她在那里
Take a look. There she is.
啊 ! 那是她女儿?
Oh, that's her daughter?
是的
Yes.
哈哈 秀色可餐哦
Oh... see, that's food for thought.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表