剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Calm down!
别紧张
Easy.
把枪放下
Lower that rifle.
安排一个人就位
Get a man in position.
sinclair我对你没什么好说的
I got nothing to say to you,sinclair.
那好 也许你可以听我说
Okay,maybe you could just listen.
我知道你的儿子
I know about your son.
我知道发生了什么事
I know what happened to him.
他才15岁
He was 15 years old.
15岁
Fifteen.
我没有保护好他
Only I couldn't protect him.
我知道
I know.
john 这不该发生
John,it should have never happened.
但是你所做的
But what you're doing,
会使更多人受到伤害
more people are gonna get hurt.
已经太晚了
It's too late for all that.
那些孩子呢?
What about the kids?
记得你说过
Remember the ones you said
他们还可以被拯救么?
could still be saved?
john 他们呢?
What about them,john?
他们还需要你
They still need you.
我会进监狱的
I'm going to jail;
这点我们都知道
we both know that.
john 听我说
John,listen to me.
你把枪放下
You put that gun down,
从屋里出来
and you come on out here.
今天不会有人再受到伤害的 好吧
Nobody else has to get hurt today,okay?
John
John.
john 说话啊
John! Talk to me.
john 跟我说话啊 伙计
John,keep talking to me,man.
我就在这里
I'm right here!
john!
John!
嗨 john
Hey,john!
john 跟我说
John,talk to me!
david
David!
john 从那里出来
You come back out here,john!
趴下
Get down!
回到窗前
Come back to the window!
收队
roll call.
你还好吧?
You okay?
他自杀了
He shot himself.
我听说了
I heard.
david怎样?
How's david?
我打发他回家了
I sent him home.
colby陪着他
Colby's with him.
你的手下 sinclair
Your man,sinclair,
今天干的很漂亮
did himself proud today.
他没有什么值得遗憾的
He's got nothing to feel bad about.
我们都平安无事...
We all went home safe,and...
这是最好的结局
that's about as much as you can ask.
我要去看看rhimes的妻子
I was gonna go see rhimes' wife
告诉她事情的经过
and tell her what happened.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
有人么
Hello!
是的 我们就下来
Yeah,we're coming down.
是么 你们要去哪里?
Yeah? Where are you going?
他得到了另外一个约会
He's got yet another date.
是么 和那个...donna?
Yeah? With-- what's her name-- donna?
我以为你们吹了
I thought that wasn't going to work out.
噢 你弟弟救我了一把
Well,your brother came to my rescue.
我给他买♥♥了
I bought gift number two
求偶礼物单里的2号♥礼物 歌♥剧票
on that courtship study list: Theater tickets.
按照那些数学家的说法
According to those matheticians,
英国人的那些
you know the british ones,
这个肯定管用
this is a sure thing.
噢 我不敢说肯定管用
Well,maybe not a sure thing,
但一定比
but it's certainly
那个肥皂好多了
better than,you know,soap.
我不懂数学也知道这个
I don't need math to figure that out.
谢谢你的洞察力 我的小 don juan
Uh,thanks for your insights,my little don juan.
你今晚去哪呢 donny?
So what are you up to tonight,donny?
我本想和你们一起但....
Well,I thought I was going to hang with you boys,but...
噢 你怎么不早说
Oh,man,I wish you'd called.
我要去amita那里吃晚饭
I'm going to amita's for dinner.
larry也在
Larry's going to be there--
为什么不一起去呢?
why don't you join us?
我想我还是
I think I'll just
买♥♥点东西吃了回家
grab something to eat here and head home.
是么?好吧
Yeah? All right.
你确信?
You sure?
是的 走吧 玩的高兴点
Yeah,go ahead,have fun.
另外我还有一些事要吧
I got stuff to do,anyway.
玩的开心
Have a good time.
好吧 好吧
All right,all right.
假设有人走向你
Say someone steps right up to you,
都走到你的鼻子尖前
all up in your grill.
你怎么办?
What are you going to do?
我知道你们想怎么办
I know what you want to do,
但是你们应该做的第一件事
but what are you gonna do?
就是思考
The first thing you're gonna do is think.
我想告诉你们
What I'm trying to get you guys
还有其他的方式
to see is there are other ways
来保住你们的尊严
to keep your respect
而不至于导致暴♥力♥
than just resorting to violence.
你们有更多的选择
You got more options than that.
先给打断一会好么
All right,y'all give me second?
你好
Hey,how you doing?
我的助手告诉我
My assistant told me
有个人今晚过来
someone was going take
接替john
over for john tonight.
我没想到是你
I didn't expect it was gonna be you.
耶...
Yeah,um...
矛盾解决
conflict resolution.
类似这种课程帮过我很多
Class like that really helped me
当我是孩子的时候 所以...
out when I was a kid,so...
哦?真的?
oh,yeah?
是的
Yeah,you know,
我过去脾气不好
I was a bit of a hard-ass.
过去?
Was?
你挺喜欢吵架的
You really do like to fight.
也许你愿意坐下
maybe you want to sit in.
你可以学到
You know,you could learn some
如何妥善处理事情
good ways to work things out.
放心 我不会提问你的
And I won't even call on you.
你只需坐在那看我说
I'll let you sit there and just watch me.
要是你愿意的话
If you want to.
你走的时候
Let them know when you're done,
告诉管♥理♥员♥一声 他们好关灯
so they can turn out the lights when you leave.
是的 夫人
Yes,ma'am.
我想像你这样的FBI探员
And I assume an fbi agent
不用花多少
like you can figure out
功夫就可以查到我的电♥话♥号♥码
how to find my number.
你们看什么呢?
What are y'all looking at?
我们说到哪里了?
All right,where were we?
选择是吧
Talking about options--
对暴♥力♥的选择 对吧
options to violence,right?
假设你在公共汽车站,正在排队
一个人就这么
踩到你的脚上
right on your sneakers.
你们会怎么做?
What are you gonna do?
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表