剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
If your main goal was simply to shoot other students,
为什么走这么一条曲折的路线呢
why such a convoluted path?
不好说 也许是糊涂了
I don't know. Insanity maybe?
就算是一个疯子也能从a点走到b点
Oh, no.Even a crazy person can get from point "a" to point "B."
两个月前 gregory dietrich 在线买♥♥了一个“邪恶双胞胎”套件
Two months ago,gregory dietrich made an online purchase of an "evil twin" kit.
那是什么
What is that?
一个黑客工具 可以用来窥探无线网
It's a hacking device to tap into wifi networks
偷窃机密材料
and steal sensitive data.
所以呢?所以他们就可以 得到蓝图和安全记录
So what?So they can get blueprints and security schedules,
这些东西? - 就是这些
stuff like that? - Exactly like that.
买♥♥后一个礼拜他们找到了
Our guys detected a wifi breach at the high school
高校安全数据库的一个漏洞
security data base a week after dietrich bought the device.
反跟踪到他了?
Traced it to him?
是的 这些孩子不十分聪明
Yeah, the kid's not so smart,after all.
还有个更多证据
Further proof of that.
监视录像显示他进门时 像是执行什么任务
Surveillance just saw him running into his house like a man on a mission.
律师一定是给他透气了 他想逃了
Ah,the lawyer must have tipped him off. He's making his move.
我还是搞不懂高中枪击这个事
I can't get my head around this whole high school shooting thing,
我来自一个小城市
you know.I mean,I came from a small town.
我高中只有200个孩子而不是 2100个
There's 200 kids in my high school,not 2,100.
大家彼此都认识
Everybody knew everybody.
要是有人有一批枪
If some punk was running around with a pile of guns
而且居心不良 我们都会知道
and bad intentions, we'd know about it.
伙计 我也不理解
I don't get it either, man.
我上学时 没这种事情
Where I grew up, this kind of stuff didn't happen.
别误会 孩子被杀
Don't get me wrong. Kids got shot,
一定是有诱因的
but it was over something,you know?
可能是为了一双运动鞋 侮辱 毒品等等
Pair of sneakers,insult,drugs.
太傻了
It was definitely stupid,
看着这些在学校里被杀的孩子
but looking at those kids shot in their own school...
不会想到自己会死
wouldn't have thought about it at the time, but...
也许我们当时比我们想的要走运
maybe we were luckier than we thought growing up where we did.
是啊
Yeah.
他出来了
There he is.
赌5块 他要逃跑
#five boxs....
赌10块 我能抓住他
Yeah? Ten bucks says I catch him.
我追孩子
#I got the kid!
我拿包
I got the bag!
伙计你该多花点时间在体育课上
you should spend a little more time in P.E., Kid.
去打猎么 gregory
Going hunting, gregory?
我没什么好说的
I got nothing to say!
这倒是很新鲜
Yeah. That one's new.
站起来 走
Stand up. Let's go.
我的当事人说 他和学校里的枪击毫无关系
My client already told you.he had nothing to do with the attack on the school.
你的当事人持有一个 半自动武器
Your client was in possession of a semiautomatic weapon.
那是justin叔叔收藏品
A gun that was part of a collection
中的一件
that was owned by justin price's uncle.
这代表不了什么 除非这把枪在袭击中用过
Which doesn't prove a thing,unless that gun was used in the attack.
你怎么弄到它的
Why'd you have it?
你不必回答这个问题
You don't have to answer that.
不 没事 我想回答
No, no, it's okay. I want to answer him.
justin给我的
Justin gave me the gun.
我们去树林里
We'd go off into the woods.
对着些罐头盒子射了几梭子
We'd fire off a couple rounds at cans and stuff.
你们去那里的时候
And while you were out there,
没想着要去学校里射击么
no one ever mentioned going and shooting up the school?
这我不会让他回答的
That I won't let him answer.
你买♥♥了一个设备 黑了学校的数据库偷了图纸
You bought a device to hack into the school's database to steal blueprints.
这里有你的名字
We have your name right here.
我们跟踪到你
We traced it to you.
是你的名字对吧
It's your name,isn't it?
那个图纸是为了 我们的一个游戏而用的
Those blueprints were for my game.
为了真实性 真实性
For authenticity. - For authenticity?
醒醒吧
Wake up.
这些和你们一起上学的孩子
These are kids you went to school with.
倒在血泊里
They were shot in cold blood.
真实性
Authenticity.
不是我
It wasn't me!
可是你恨他们 是不是
But you hated them, didn't you?
为什么你们不去体验一下
Look, why don't you guys try living with it every day?
他们看你
The way they look at you
就像你不存在一样
like, like you're not even there.
所以你就选择了报复
So you took your revenge.
是paul和justin
It was paul and justin.
但你希望是你 对不对
But you wish it was you, don't you?
我想我们到此为止了
I think we're done here.
他的律师是对的
His lawyer's right, you know?
我们找到的枪和现场的不吻合
The gun we found on him isn't a match for our missing weapon.
还有更坏的消息
You're not going to like this much, either.
他的email也有问题
His e-mail story holds up.
那封发给其他DMG成员的信
That warning that was sent out to the other dmg members?
是用他的帐户发的
It was sent from his account,
可是地址是学校的图书馆
but it originated from the school library.
那么就是说他是从学校发的
So he sent it from the school.
除非他有分身术
Not unless he was in two places at once.
他的学生卡显示他很早就离校了
His school I.D. Badge says he cut out early that day.
他的信♥用♥卡♥还有提款机监视器 显示
His atm card and a security cam photo says
发信时他正在提钱
he was making a withdrawal the same time the e-mail was sent.
他创造了这个游戏 他是头
He created the game, he's the leader.
事情发生了 他却一点关系也没有
All this goes down and he's got nothing to do with it?
我不认同
I don't buy that.
charlie 你的建议 放开你的分子?
charlie, your advice-- "free your molecules"?
我在一个埃塞俄比亚餐厅给 我和megan订了位子
I made a reservation for megan and i at an ethiopian restaurant.
埃塞俄比亚 在fairfax 跳出老路子想问题
Ethiopian,on fairfax. Thinking outside the box.
祝我走运
Wish me well.
你是对的
Hey, you know, um, you were right.
3号♥枪手的路线不吻合
Shooter number three's route doesn't conform
任何已知的趋避方程结果
to any predictable pursuit-evasion result.
我想我一定是丢失了一个变量
I'm thinking that I must be missing a variable.
到目前为止
Up until now--
我得承认
I got to be honest--
我们对校园枪击事件的看法是错误的
I think we've been looking at this school shooting the wrong way.
我们看一下前2个枪手的路线
Let's take a look at the route taken by our first two shooters.
他们的路线是合理的
Their movement is methodical.
他们按照常理追踪学生
They are pursuing students in a logical progression.
现在看一下3号♥枪手
Now let's take a look at our third shooter.
在这里出现开始杀人
Appears here and for the next minute makes his way through the school
直到消失
killing victims until vanishing here.
也许是换衣服了
Most likely changed clothes.
3号♥杀手的路线是迂回的
Shooter number three's route is circuitous.
不是高效的
It's inefficient.
可能是杀的兴起
Yeah, but it's a random shooting spree.
他不会选择一个随机的路线么
Doesn't it make sense that he'd choose a random path?
直觉上可以 但是数学上不可能
Intuitively, yes, but, well, mathematically, no.
数学家用一个最短路径
Mathematicians apply a path minimization
理论来分♥析♥这种趋避模型
to analyze this kind of predator-prey dynamic.
到底是什么东西
What exactly is that?
蛇追老鼠
The snake pursues the mouse.
老鼠跑
Mouse runs,
蛇无情的跟踪过去
the snake is relentless and tracks every step.
遇到障碍时
And when it runs into obstacles,
它会找到最短 最有效的路绕过它们
it finds the quickest, most economical way around them.
用最短路径方法
Now using path minimization,
我们可以预测到蛇的路径
we can predict the snake's path
因为蛇只有一个念头
because the snake only has one thing on its mind--
找到它和它的晚餐的最短的路径
finding the most efficient point a to point b between it and its dinner.
那么说3号♥枪手是个糟糕的蛇 还是什么
So shooter number three is just a lousy snake,or what?
3号♥枪手的路径肯定不符合最短路径原则
Shooter number three's route was definitely not determined by path minimization.
那么 为什么呢
So... what then?
也许是这个
Maybe this.
我们知道学校用RFID芯片来考勤
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表