剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
who the killer is, why he's looking for them...
也许我们可以让通灵者 再次注意到这些姑娘
maybe we can get the psychic to refocus on the victims.
尝试用下数学而不是魔术如何?
How about you try using math instead of magic?
Charlie你有什么进展?
All right, Charlie. What do you got?
我能帮你定位那些移♥民♥这个怎么样?
What if I could help locate the other immigrants
那些和遇害者一起过境的移♥民♥?
that crossed the border with the victims?
你可以?
Can you?
当然了 Fokker-planck方程
Very possible, using the fokker-planck equation.
可以用来测定一些东西
Now, it allows us to determine the movements
在外力作用下的运动行为
of something under the influence of external forces--
比如一群迁移的动物
like a herd of animals.
整个森林的影响决定了它们的移♥动♥
A whole host of forces act on the herd to determine its movement.
有些东西吸引它们
Some forces attract the herd--
比如水源 食物 安全的栖息地
forces like a watering hole, a food source, a safe resting place.
有些因素排斥它们 最常见的就是天敌
Other forces deter the herd--predators, obviously.
艰险的地形等
Hostile terrain.
这些力量可以按力度和方向来分♥析♥
Now, these forces can be analyzed to determine the distance and direction
然后就得出动物会移♥动♥到哪里
that the herd will travel.
你能把它应用到移♥民♥上么?
Can you apply this to the migrant workers?
它可以应用到任何游移的群体
This equation can apply to any nomadic population.
不过是把水源
But, instead of considering forces like a watering hole
换成了农场工作 安全的居留地 运输线
we're considering farm jobs, safe encampments, transportation routes.
那 把天敌换成
Okay. And, instead of predators
边防警 巡逻员等
it would be the border patrol and the citizens border guard.
对 现在我们知道无名氏1号♥3天前
Right. Now, we know Jane Doe number one crossed the border
从Tecate过了边境 这样我们就有了个起点
from Tecate three days ago. That gives us a starting point.
要是其他的人和她是一起的话
Now, if others crossed over with her
那么fokker -planck方程就能告诉我们 那些其他的人现在在哪里
the fokker-planck equation is a model that can predict where the others are now.
好的 Charlie 开始吧
All right. Good, Charlie. So why don't you get on that?
与此同时 我们继续Kraft那头
And, meanwhile, we keep working with Kraft.
我们继续调查他给出的巴士角度 之类的调查 好吧
We'll run the bus angle and anything else the guy comes up with. Right?
Charlie 你整理的这些东西里
Hey, Charlie, in all your rearranging in here
有没有一个标着 "人口密度分布"的盒子么?
did you ever come across a box labeled "population density studies"?
我市政工程的项目用的到
I need it for my mall project. Char...
Charlie
Charlie.
对不起 我不确定这些方程 在人身上管不管用
Sorry. I'm just not sure how well these equations will translate into human populations.
奥 我可以告诉你的是 肯定比涂鸦肯定管用
Aw. You know what? They've better than random sketches, right?
好吧
Right?
哦 我睡着了么?我错过记录了?
Oh, not you now. Was I asleep? Did I miss the memo?
什么时候开始这个世界把 理性扔到窗外了
When did the whole world throw rational thought out the window?
Charlie 这不是我信不信的问题
Charlie, it's not about what I believe or don't believe.
我只是赞同我们所见
I just think it's very comforting for people to know
的所有事物都有我们未知的部分
that everything that we know isn't all that there is.
爸爸 我不是说我们认识了 一切
I'm not saying we know everything, dad.
科学就是探求宇宙中未知的秘密的
Science is all about attacking the mysteries of the universe--
用一种理性的方法揭示未知
unmasking the unknown in a rational, methodical manner.
我知道 但是世界并不总是理性的 可以解释的地方
I know. But the world is not always a rational, methodical place.
Charlie很多方面你很棒
You're good at a lot of things, Charlie
但你不大肯接受现实
but accepting that fact is not one of them.
哈 好极了
Hey, perfect timing.
我们都坐到显灵板前
Let's all sit down at a ouija board
一下子就解开了P对NP的问题了 (不确定性问题)
and try to solve "P" vs. "NP" once and for all.
别针对我
Don't start with me, you know?
FBI用过通灵者 而他们也确实起了作用
I mean, the FBI has used psychics, and they've helped.
就算他是蒙
So, even if the guy's throwing darts
只要他蒙对了 我也很高兴
I'd be happy with a dumb-luck bull's-eye right about now.
相信我 don 你是在浪费时间
Believe me, Don, it's a waste of your time.
哦 这话我可不止听过一次了
Yeah, well, I've heard that before. More than once.
每当我们只能靠你的理论的时候 我听腻了
I mean, when all we had was one of your theories, believe me, I heard that.
请给我点起码的尊重 别把我的工作和你们那个专家的相提并论
Please, show me enough respect not to put my work on the same level as your swami.
好了 好了 到此为止
All right, boys, that's it.
我们都退一步
Let's take a step back for a minute.
我退一大步 我不管了
I'm going to go one better, and step all the way off.
你用你的通灵者吧
You can let your psychic solve it for you.
Charlie 你要去哪?Charlie!
Charlie, where you going? Charlie!
水 我强烈的感觉到水 水是很重要的...
Water. I get a very strong sense of water. Water will be important somehow.
好吧 什么水?你是说河流 还是海洋?
Okay, what water? You mean, like, a river? An ocean?
我不...我还不知道
I don't...I don't know yet.
我能告诉你们的只是我感觉到水
I can just tell you I sense water.
但这...这不够具体
But there's just...there's not enough detail.
我们不能根据这个来定位一个农场
We can't pinpoint an accurate location with... without more detail.
很抱歉 我已经把我知道的都告诉你了
I'm sorry. I'm telling you everything I can.
不过事情还不到... 我可能在之后..
It's just not there yet. I... maybe... maybe after.
你什么意思 之后?
What do you mean, after?
女孩死亡后
With the others, the visions became much clearer after...
影像就清晰了
the girls were dead.
我想我发现了些东西
I think I have something.
除非你们已经解决了
Unless you're already solved it.
Don告诉我们你不管这个案子了
Don told us you were off the case.
如果我有能力拯救生命
If I have it in my power to save lives
其他的事情还有必要介意么?
then... then everything else doesn't matter.
这些地区...不同的兽群有不同的方式
These areas here...different herds behave in different manners.
由于我们不知道有多少人和 1号♥无名氏一起过了边境
Since we don't know how many people crossed the border with Jane Doe number one,
我就代入3个不同的组数大小来计算
I ran the algorithm with three different group sizes--
5到10 10到20 20到30 这就是结果
five to ten, ten to 20, 20 to 30. And these are the results.
有68%的几率那些过境的人
There is a 68% chance that someone who crossed the border
在这3个区域里
with Jane Doe number one can be found in one of these three areas.
(西班牙语)
(speaking Spanish)
你见过她?或她么?
Have you seen her? Or her?
有收获么?
Any luck?
没 他们看起来很恐惧
No. They all seem to be scared.
问题是 他们是害怕我们
The question is, are they afraid of us
还是杀害这些姑娘的人?
or whoever did this to these girls?
好吧 继续问吧
All right, keep asking.
等等 你认识她
W-wait a minute. You recognize her.
他认识第一个
He recognized Jane Doe number one.
他说他们在Tecate的时候呆在一起
He said they were in Tecate together.
等天黑一起过境
Waited for it to get dark before they crossed the border.
他知道她的名字么?
Does he know her name?
只知道名--Alba
Just her first name--Alba.
她告诉他她来自一个El Salvador的小镇
He said that she said she was from a small town
叫Metapan
in El Salvador called Metapan.
要是我们把她的照片和指纹 给那里的警♥察♥局...
If we can get her photo and her prints to the police down there...
那是个小镇 人们可能认识她
it's a small city, someone might recognize her.
是啊 他还说她很奇怪
Yeah. He also said she said something else that was really strange
她不是来这里工作的
and that is that she wasn't looking for work over here.
她只呆几天然后就回去
She was just coming to the States for a few days and then going right back.
我们联♥系♥了Metapan的警♥察♥
We contacted the police in Metapan, El Salvador.
把3人的照片和指纹传了过去
Sent them photos and prints of all three victims.
哦 他们找到了她们的身份?
Oh, yeah-- they id'd all three, huh?
家里人报过警 怀疑是离家出走
Families reported them missing. Suspected runaways.
奇怪的是
Here's where it gets weird:
除了都来自一个城镇
Aside from the same town of origin
没有其他的证据表明她们彼此认识
there's nothing to indicate that these girls knew each other at all.
你是说她们不是朋友?她们 不是一起旅行的
What, you mean, they're not friends? They're not traveling together?
不是
No.
不过最后她们都死于加州的同一个 凶手手里
Somehow they end up in the hands of the same killer in California.
现在 问题是凶手是如何从2500英里 以外挑选目标的?
Now, how's a killer pick his victims 2,500 miles away?
伙计 Metapan警方又接到了2起失踪报道
Guys, the police in Metapan report two more girls missing
又是女孩离家出走
and they're runaways again.
这个人 Lupe Sandoval
This one here, Lupe Sandoval?
她走之前跟她的弟弟说过
She talked with her brother before she left
她要去美国呆一个礼拜
said she was only going to be in the States for, like, a week.
另外的几个也是
So, same story as the other three.
问题是她们之间的联♥系♥是什么
I mean, the question is, what is the connection?
她们都年轻很容易制♥服♥..
They're young, they're easy prey...
她们都计划来这短期停留 到底是什么呢
they all plan to be here for just a short time. So, what's that?
记得边防巡逻员说过的话么?
Remember the guy from the citizen's border guard?
他说过一些妇女过境生孩子
He talked about women crossing the border to have their babies
然后就回家
then going right back home.
我知道 不过尸解显示这些 姑娘都没有怀孕过
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表