剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
What do you got there?
哦 高中的校友录 不可能吧
What is it, high school yearbook? No way.
是的
Yeah.
我不记得你和val靠着
I don't remember you being next to Val.
是的 val eng charlie eppes
Yeah, Val Eng, Charlie Eppes.
我想这是一个大计划的一部份
I thought it was part of a greater plan.
怎么了 我毁了它? 你的留言是什么
What? I ruined that? What's your quote here?
如果你穿上它 永远一事无成也没什么
"Eternal nothingness is Okay if you dress for it."
Oh yeah 伍迪.艾伦
Oh, yeah, Woody Allen.
这很好
That's good.
我不记得你是这么有趣
I don't remember you being all that funny.
是啊 你当时正玩的起劲呢 对吧
Oh, and yeah, you were hilarious, right?
啊 我真搞不懂你
Man, I totally didn't get you.
我们彼此搞不懂 是不是啊
We totally didn't get each other, did we?
不
No, negative.
如果我们是孩子 我们不会一起做这些事情的
We could have never done this work together as kids.
不可能 你同意么?
No way. Can you imagine that?
我们现在很好 不是么?
We're doing all right now, right?
可以这么说 我们现在很好
Somehow, yeah. We're doing all right.
charlie 你看
Charlie, look, you know
如果我小时侯做了什么伤害你的事情
if I did stuff that hurt you when we were kids
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢 你没有必要..
Thank you. You don't have to...
我当时才13岁
I was 13.
是啊 你才13岁
Yeah, exactly. You were 13.
她曾经这么漂亮
She was, she was so hot.
她现在也是的
She's still hot, man.
我只是想 爸爸会多高兴
And just think how happy dad would be
如果我们之一娶了一个医生
if one of us married a doctor.
我想他会高兴的如果我们 娶了一个和我们有感情的妻子
I think he'd be happy if I married someone with a pulse.
说的对
Nice point.
嗨 听着 larry说的一些事
Hey, listen, so something Larry said
使我想到目标
got me thinking about the targets.
哦 没关系了他们已经取消了演习
Yeah, it doesn't matter 'cause they canceled the exercises.
我们必须武力找到nash他们了
We're going to have to catch Nash the hard way.
好吧
That's just it.
我不确定演习是目标
I'm not so sure the exercises were the target.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
来 我给你看
Come on, bro, I'll show you.
我用线性判别分♥析♥
So I based my linear discriminant analysis
了nash过去的目标
on Nash's past operations
显示出硬目标优先
which yielded a preference for hard targets:
火箭反射井 战地指挥部等等
Missile silos and battle command labs.
是啊 这就是为什么 你认为他会袭击市政厅
Right. Which is why you thought he'd strike city hall.
但是根据nash的特点
But in focusing on Nash's patterns of behavior
我忽略了其他的东西
I overlooked something.
地铁站 国土安全办公室 这些都是软目标
The subway, the office of homeland security, those are soft targets.
和他的风格不符
Which don't fit his MO.
也就是说要么我么盯错了人
So we've either been looking at the wrong guy
要么我们选错了目标
or the wrong targets.
嗨 早上好
Hey. - Morning.
国土资源部的录像
Tape from the homeland security office.
yeah 我们看到的就是nash看到的
Yeah, I'm trying to see what Nash was seeing.
他在盯着我们
He's watching us.
是的 那是我们 你看houseman
Right. That's us, but watch Houseman.
他在察看他的笔记本电脑
He's checking out his laptop.
看他的脸
Look at his face.
是啊 看他的眼睛 下巴 他很紧张
Yeah, Okay. I see the eyes, the jaw, the tension.
屏幕上的东西吓着他了
Something on that screen scared him.
如果nash不仅黑了他们的安全系统
What if Nash wasn't just hacking into their security system.
如果nash也黑了他的个人电脑?
What if he was hacking into Houseman's computer?
也就是说Nash不是在看我们 而是在看houseman
So he wasn't watching us, he's watching Houseman.
他送的信息 确切的收到了
Whatever message he sent was received loud and clear.
等等 退一点
Wait, back up.
解析一下
A little more resolution.
on “K-I-A”那是 行动中杀死的意思
Oh, "K-I-A." That's "killed in action."
他说的是在伊♥拉♥克♥被杀死的美国兵
He's talking about the American troops killed in Iraq.
好吧 告诉国土安♥全♥部♥ 送一个炸♥弹♥班过去
All right, call homeland security. Get a bomb squad over there.
告诉 Houseman 他需要被保护起来
Tell Houseman he's going into protective custody
不管他愿意不原意
and that's willingly or unwillingly.
你看 charlie认为演习不是首要目标
See, Charlie thought the exercises weren't Nash's prime target.
他盯的是houseman 而不是演习
So he's going after Houseman, not the drills.
houseman从今早就没有人看到过
Houseman didn't show up for work this morning.
他们正在找他
They've been trying to find him all day.
监视组在他妹妹家里发现了nash
Surveillance just saw Nash go into his sister's house.
好的我们马上过去
All right, let's get over there.
就是他
There is our guy.
好的 听我的命令 现在藏起来
All right, we go on my command. Just hold it.
nash的妹妹
Nash's sister.
好吧 你们 对付她
All right, you two deal with her.
走 走 走
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
nash夫人 nash夫人
Ms. Nash. Ms. Nash.
FBI!
FBI!
谁报的警?
Who called 911?
把手举起来 ,举起来
Get your hands up. Get 'em up!
好吧 冷静 伙计 一切都会没事的
All right, just stay cool, partner everything's gonna be all right.
再动一步 我就把你穿个洞-
One more step, I'm gonna put a hole right through you!
离门远一点 离门远一点
Step away from the door, step away from the door.
跪下 双膝跪地
Get down on your knees. Down on your knees!
手放在头上 查一下
Hands on your head. Check it out.
放在头上
Get 'em on your head!
一班人用行李架放行李
Most people use a pot rack to hang pots.
houseman在哪里?
Where's houseman?
谁?
Who?
炸♥弹♥在哪里?
Where's the bomb?
你问了很多问题
you're sure asking a lot of questions
对一个你尽力让我认为 你一已经知道所有答案的人来说
for someone who's trying to make me think you got all the answers.
你看 伙计 你不想和我过不去
Look, pal, you don't want to mess with me.
结束了我是你的唯一希望
It's over. I'm your only hope.
直道最后一个人倒下 否则不会结束
It's never over, agent, not until the last man standing.
不想让你失望 不过我真的不知道houseman在哪里?
Hate to pee in your corn flakes, but I don't know where houseman is.
我和这个无关
I got nothing to do with this.
你和威胁演习无关
You had nothing to do with threats against the exercises?
言论自♥由♥
Freedom of speech.
我以身维护宪法
I spent my adult life defending the constitution
我认为我可以用到几点
I figure I'm entitled to use an amendment or two.
好吧 别拿宪法当挡箭牌
Hey, come on, don't cloak this in the constitution.
这是为了你死在伊♥拉♥克♥的战友 对不对?
This is about your men dying in Iraq, isn't it?
我们查了国土安♥全♥局♥的人员背景
We pulled background checks on the homeland security personnel.
我知道houseman在伊♥拉♥克♥是一个顾问
You know that Houseman did a consulting gig in Iraq
在他为国土安♥全♥部♥服务之前
before he worked for the department.
是他的队伍负责空军基地的保安
It was his team who drew up the security plans for the airbase
而就是在那你的人被炸死
where your team members were killed.
他也赚了很多钱
Made a lot of money doing it, too.
你给五角大楼写过信 但是他们不听
You sent a letter to the pentagon--they didn't listen.
我打赌 把你惹火了
Boy, I'll bet that pissed you off, huh?
因此你找了另外的方法引起重视
So you found another way to be heard?
你有没有叫你的人从mirabo实验室偷光气
Did you ask your team to steal phosgene gas from mirabo labs?
就是地铁站里用的那种
The same gas that was used in the subway.
嗨 如果是真的 也不是按我的命令去做的
Hey, if that happened, it wasn't under my order.
Oh 突然你不是负责人了
Oh, all of a sudden you weren't in charge.
现在 告诉我为什么我要相信这个?
Now, why do I have a hard time believing that?
mirabo实验室后 我们就散伙了
After the mirabo job, we all went our separate ways.
我想知道他们去哪里了
I want to know where they are
我想知道炸♥弹♥在哪里
I want to know where the bomb is and
我想知道Houseman在哪里
I want to know where Houseman is
而这就是你谈判的唯一筹码 听我说了么?
and that's your only shot at a deal, you hear me?
如果我负责这次行动
If i were in charge of this operation
我们就不会有这次交谈了
we wouldn't even be having this discussion
因为根本不可能
because there's no way in hell
一帮联邦探员能
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表