剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
第二个是 Lance Dolan
Number two is Lance Dolan,
现在因袭人而被法庭通缉
currently wanted on a bench warrant for assault.
洛城警署认为他还在本地
LAPD believes he's still in the area.
但我在这没看到他和Trelane有什么关系
Well,I don't see Trelane's name here.
因为Lance Dolan从没上过Trelane的法庭
'Cause Lance Dolan has never been to court with Judge Trelane.
但是...
However...
引起我注意的是Lance Dolan是唯一一个
what's significant is Lance Dolan was the only name
通过犯罪制止者举报热♥线♥ 进入数据库内的
that entered the data pool through a Crimestopper tip.
哦 所以你是说有个线人举报 这家伙杀了 Alison Trelane
Oh,so you're saying an informant says this guy killed Alison Trelane.
是的 我们也正往这个方向查
Yes. And we're running down that angle,
但他的心理特征十分符合这种行为
but his psych profiles are in line with this kind of act.
但唯一把他们联♥系♥在起来的是一条线报?
But the only thing that connects them is the tip?
只有两份档案
There are only two cases
能够吻合我的分♥析♥:
that spiked extremely high values in my analysis:
Orson Hardee Lance Dolan
Orson Hardee,Lance Dolan.
但我的意思是 我找不到动机
Well,I mean,I don't see a motive.
是的 但Don如果你没有动机呢
Yeah,but,Don,what if you had no motive,
如果你只有 就好像...只有指纹一样呢?
but you had,like,a... partial fingerprint?
遵从证据查下去
Follow the evidence.
那我的数学和一个部分指纹有什么区别呢?
So what's the difference between my math and a partial fingerprint?
而且现在那个亚裔黑帮也是死胡同
And,at this point,the Asian gang is a dead end.
好吧 但是
All right,well,
我们先看David和Colby关于线报查到什么
we'll see what David and Colby come up with about the tip,
但同时我们要盯着这家伙
but,meanwhile,we should be looking at this guy.
狠狠的盯着
Hard.
那是场出了问题的毒品交易
It was a drug deal that went bad.
只是当这个畜牲Hardee发现了Josh是警♥察♥
Only when this animal,Hardee,realized Josh was a cop,
他就枪杀了他
he just shot him.
就这样冷血的枪杀了Josh
Just shot Josh in cold blood.
请坐 -谢谢
Have a seat. - Thanks.
我很抱歉
Well,I'm very sorry.
你有没有收到过和Hardee有关的人的消息?
Have you heard from anyone connected to Hardee?
电♥话♥ 威胁信之类的?
Phone calls,threatening letters,anything like that?
你认为他现在要找我麻烦了?
You think he's coming after me now?
他哪都去不了
He's not going anywhere,
但你想一直对让他呆在监狱里
but you've been very vocal about keeping him in prison,
我们只是想预防万一
and we just would like to take precautions.
对的 我懂
Right. I understand.
这一切永远都不会停止
It never stops.
就算有我丈夫的抚恤金
Even with my husband's pension,
我也必须做两份工作来保住这房♥子
I had to work two jobs to keep this house.
我女儿17岁生日那天离家出走了
My daughter ran away the day she turned 17.
要不是Josh在警队的朋友 我儿子早坐牢了
My son would be in jail if some of Josh's friends on the force hadn't stepped in.
人们必须看到Hardee所犯下的一切罪过
People need to see all of Hardee's crime,
而不仅是谋杀了Josh
not just Josh's murder,
还有这给他的家庭带来了什么
but what it cost his family.
所有开庭日你都去了?
And you've been at all the court dates,huh?
每一次听证会
Every hearing,
每一次上诉 但每一次
every appeal,but,each time,
都变得更加艰难
it gets a little harder.
人们不想记住
People don't want to remember.
他们想要遗忘
They want to forget.
遗忘那个男人对Josh干了什么
Forget about what this man did to Josh.
但我不会让他们那么做
But I won't let them.
Charlie告诉我今天下午你遭受枪击
So Charlie tells me you were shot at this afternoon.
啊? 又一次啊?
Huh? Again?
哦 是啊?
Oh,yeah?
但Charlie说的应该是
Well,what Charlie should've said was,
更倾向于...
it was more like...
我位于枪击的附近
I was in the vicinity of the shooting.
别说那个了
Let's put it that way.
他救了那个检控官
He saved this prosecutor,
尽管如此他还是为了某些原因不约她出去
and yet,he still won't ask her out,for some reason.
真的? 怎么回事?
Really?What's the problem?
是啊 她非常惹火 她很完美
Yeah,she's hot,man.She's perfect.
她不完美 -她对你有兴趣
She's not perfect. - She's interested in you.
你说的她完美 -不 我没有
You said she was perfect. - No,I didn't.
那你只和有毛病的女人约会啊?
you date only women who have something wrong with them?
我不约会任何人 -我早注意到了
I'm not dating anyone. - So I noticed.
为什么?
Yeah,what's that about?
听着 我♥干♥的工作
Look,you know,with what I do,
恋爱...
relationships are,
会变得很不容易 好吗?
they're... they're just not easy,okay?
你能信任我吗?
Would you just trust me?
拜托 Don 别因为事情可能会变糟
Come on,Don,just because something might go wrong
你就不愿意给自己机会
doesn't mean that you don't take a shot.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about,okay?
这比那复杂得多
It's more complicated than that.
在这些事中 我...
Among other things,I...
我不想让其他人身处险境
I don't want to put anyone at risk.
我不想成为别人陷入危险的原因
I don't want to be a risk for someone.
你明白吗? -我懂了
You understand? - I see.
那警♥察♥ 律师和法官都不应该结婚吗?
Which means that police,and lawyers,and judges shouldn't get married?
是啊 你看看Trelane法官
Yeah,well,look at Judge Trelane.
你认为我想经历那种痛苦吗? 不 先生
Think I want to go through that? - No,sir.
服务员就是为小费工作的 Hector
Waitresses work on tips,Hector.
你是Hector Machado对吗?
You are Hector Machado,right?
或许吧
Maybe.
我们想和你谈谈Lance Dolan 以及Alison Trelane的谋杀案
We want to talk about Lance Dolan and the Alison Trelane murder.
你们怎么找到我的?
How'd you find me?
实际上我们还是对你有所了解的Hector
Actually,we know quite a bit about you,Hector.
比如说洛城警署说你怎么有诀窍
Like how the LAPD says you have a knack
不进监狱还消息灵通
for getting thrown in jail and hearing things.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
那你打给犯罪制止者线报热♥线♥的电♥话♥呢?
So how about a phone call you made to a Crimestopper tip line?
我以为那应该是保密的
I thought that was supposed to be confidential.
对公众保密Hector 但不对FBI
From the public,Hector,not from the FBI.
现在你谁都不能相信了
You can't trust nobody no more.
你供出的名字是Lance Dolan
The name you gave:Lance Dolan.
你能告诉我们什么?
What can you tell us?
我的25000美金呢?
Where's my 25 G's?
Lance Dolan在哪?
Where's Lance Dolan?
料到了
Figures.
好吧
All right.
我在酒吧里遇到了那家伙
I met the guy in a bar.
他看上去有话要说
He had that look,like someone who has something to say
所以我把他灌醉了
so I got him drunk.
出于你的慈悲之心啊?
Out of the kindness of your heart,huh?
电视里正播报法官妻子的事 Dolan笑了
Story comes on the TV about the judge's wife,Dolan laughs,
他告诉我 他们抓不到人的
then he tells me there aren't gonna be any arrests made,
只要他凑够现金
as long as he gets some cash together,
离开城里
gets out of town.
像我一样的好公民...
Being the good citizen that I am...
自然打了电♥话♥给犯罪制止者线报热♥线♥
I called the Crimestoppers line.
对啊
Right.
伙计们 我刚从洛城警署罪案科回来
Guys,I just got back from the LAPD warrant squad.
发现Dolan有个女朋友
Turns out Lance Dolan's got a girlfriend.
Stacy Manning
Stacy Manning.
因为入室行窃 持有赃物被捕-- 两次都是作为他的共犯
Arrests for burglary,stolen property--twice as his codefendant.
是吗? 她现在在哪?
Yeah?Where's she at?
Venice
Venice.
我们已经开始监视她 以防 Dolan 出现
We have her under surveillance,in case Dolan shows.
听着 是这样的
See,that's the thing.
这一切都是根据一个职业线报人
We're basing all of this on the word of a career informant.
但不是 这并不只是根据线报
Well,no,it's not just based on the tip.
这也基于我的分♥析♥ -Charlie 某种程度来讲
It's also based on my analysis. - Charlie,at some point,
我必须解释为什么我派了 4位探员去跟踪Lance Dolan
I'm gonna have to explain why I've got four agents chasing down Lance Dolan.
你知道吗 在我看来 这个等式...
And you know,as far as I can tell,from this equation...
表达式 Don -管它的 表达式 等式
Expression,Don. - What,expression,equation
我不懂为什么Dolan会高度符合
you know,I don't understand why Dolan gets such a high number.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表