剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
从没见过她
never met her.
你的硬盘证明你在撒谎
Your hard drive says you're a liar,mccall.
我们恢复了你的电子邮件, 聊天室记录,整个变♥态♥的求爱过程
We've recovered e-mails,chat room conversations-- the whole sick courtship.
你是个被记录在案的性侵犯者 又对少女有特别的偏爱
You're a registered sex offender with a appetite for teenage girls.
小区手册上都会这么说
that's what all the neighborhood flyers say.
你太病态了, Ryan
You're sick,ryan.
你需要帮助
You need help.
第一步是要坦白
Step one is being honest...
对我们坦白, 对你自己坦白
...concrete answers.
嘿, Megan
hey,megan.
嘿,怎么样了?
Hey. How's it going?
David从每个角度出击 但还没有什么进展
David's hit him from pretty much every angle, but he's not having any luck in there.
而且受害者还是不肯跟我们谈
And the victim's still refusing to talk,
还有我们在电脑上找到的证据不够 拘捕他的,更不用说定罪了
and the files we found on the computer aren't enough to hold him,never mind convict.
物证是我们理清线索唯一机会
Physical evidence is our only chance to put it together.
那么, 还有Charlie的 不等式约束...那个东西
Well,there's always charlie's inequality bounding... thing.
还有Charlie的不等式约束
There is always charlie's inequality bounding thing.
为了检验已定义的数据点...
To examine the defined data points...
行了, 行了
charlie,charlie,charlie... all right,all right.
有两只狗拴在了院子的两个角上
There's two dogs chained to different corners of the backyard.
好 - 链子的长度
Right. -Now,the lengths of their chains,
还有他们各自的位置会限制 他们能够接触的区域
as well as their respective positions will limit the area that they can come into contact.
那,所以,我们也这样来处理 McCall和受害者的关系?
So,what,we do the same thing with mccall and the victim?
从已知的地点开始,利用袭击的时间框架
Starting with the known locations, and employing the timeframes of the attack.
我们可以集中搜查...
We can focus our search efforts on A...
趴下!趴下!
stay down! Down!
趴下!
Get down!
好了,叫救护人员 谁中枪了?谁倒下了?
all right,paramedics. Who's hit?! Who's down?!
他还有呼吸
he's still breathing.
你没事吧?
You all right?
你被打中了吗?
Did you get hit?
让我看看 - 不,不,不!
Let me see. -No. No,no!
你确定你没事儿? - 我很好!
You sure you're okay? -I'm okay!
已经部署了SWAT,救护人员已经上路了
Swat's mobilizing, the paramedics are on their way,
有两个枪伤,没有击中重要部位 还有一些人被玻璃划伤
I got two bullet wounds,they're both minor, and some cuts from the glass.
就这些? - 不止
That's it? -No.
不管他是谁... 我觉得他达到目的了
Whoever this guy is... I think he got who he came for.
我们每天都在使用数学
We all use math every day,
用来预报天气
to predict weather,
用来计时
to tell time,
管理钱财
to handle money.
数学不只是公式和方程式
Math is more than formulas and equations.
它是逻辑... 合理性
It's logic... rationality.
它使你的脑袋转动起来
It's using your mind
使用数字,我们可以处理很多神秘的事物
to solve the biggest mysteries that we know.
数字追凶 第2季第21集
Numb3rs Season 02 Episode 21
枪手的钱包告诉我们他叫Alec Schane
The shooter's wallet says his name is alec schane.
他是个在帕萨迪那的房♥地♥产♥经纪人
He's a realtor from pasadena.
他进了大门,告诉他们他有 一起博物馆抢劫案的消息
He walked in the door and told them he had information about a museum robbery.
他在电梯里碰到了Labella探员 抢了他的枪然后勒住他的脖子
Then he met agent labella at the elevators, disarmed him and put him in a choke hold.
他怎么办到的 他怎么解除一位探员的武装的?
How's he do that, how does he disarm an agent?
Labella说他真的很快,而且很壮
Well,all labella could say was that he was really fast and really strong.
接着Schane把他用作人体盾牌,开了15枪
And then schane used him as a human shield and he let off 15 rounds.
但只死了一个?
And only one fatality?
对,Ryan McCall 那个性侵犯嫌疑人
Yeah,ryan mccall, the predicate sex offender.
SWAT小组说可以重新进去了
Swat team gave the all-clear to reenter the building,
但证据收集组想要几个小时 来检查一下审讯室
but evidence response wants a few hours to check out the bullpen.
行,为什么不随便找个地方
All right. Why don't you just grab whatever space you can,
开始找找Schane和性侵犯者 之间的关系,好吧?
start working on the connection between schane and the sex offender. All right?
嗨,Charlie,嗨
Hey,charlie. Hey.
你怎么样了?还好吧?
How you doing? You all right?
我很好,我很好
I'm fine. I'm fine.
大家都怎么样了?
How is everybody?
你知道,我是说...看 考虑一下,我会说我们很幸运
Well,you know,I mean... look, all things considered,I'd say we got off lucky.
幸运
Lucky.
他差点杀了所有人,我不明白你怎么能 天天起床来应付这一切
He nearly killed all of us-- I don't see how you get up and deal with this every day.
其实,不是每天都会遭枪击的 来吧,去喝点咖啡吧
Eh,you know.I don't get shot at every day. Come on,I'll get you some coffee.
不行,我得走了,我应该回学校了 我该干点活了
No,I gotta go,I should go back to school. I should get some work done.
Schane先生?
mr. Schane?
Schane先生,你听得见我说话吗??
Mr. Schane, can you hear me?
我想知道你为什么要杀Ryan McCall
I'd like to know why you shot ryan mccall.
他袭击你女儿了吗?
Did he assault your daughter?
(律师)
Lawyer.
Schane夫人?
Mrs. Schane?
你以前见过这个男人吗?
Have you ever seen this man before?
没,我以前从未见过他
No,I've never seen him before.
那你呢,Samantha?
How about you, samantha?
没有?
No?
你知道为什么你丈夫会这么做吗?
Do you have any idea why your husband would do this?
我还不能相信他竟然那么做了
Well,I still don't believe that he did.
他说什么了?
What did he say?
他想要一个律师
He asked for a lawyer.
那我也不应该跟你们说话,对吧?
Then I shouldn't talk to you either, should I.
Schane夫人,你丈夫在一幢 联邦大楼里杀了一个人
Mrs. Schane,your husband killed a man inside of a federal building.
我们只是想知道原因
We're just trying to understand why.
我不能帮你们理解 连我自己都不懂的事!
Well,I can't help you understand what I don't!
另外如果他不想和你们合作...
And if he doesn't want to cooperate with you...
我相信他
I trust him.
还有,那么,Don和我在说话... 谈论不等式约束
And,so,don and i are simply talking... talking about inequality bounding.
然后, 呃... 然后我听到玻璃破碎的声音
And,uh...and then I heard breaking glass...
而且一颗子弹从我的头边滑了过去
and a bullet goes past my head.
人们在乱喊
There's noise.
血花四溅
There's blood.
一片混乱 - 混沌...
Chaos. -Chaos...
“混沌”假定了一个可观测或 可测量的系统
"chaos" presupposes an observable or measurable system.
一个确定的方程 它的解对初始条件的依赖性很高
A deterministic equation with an outcome sensitive to initial conditions.
我在说俗话,Charles
I was speaking in the vernacular,charles.
还有,你知道 我们开始了一个有点玄虚的讨论
And,yet,you know,we have stumbled into a rather lofty discussion here.
因为有人认为人类的暴♥力♥行为是对 基本状态的一种反映
Because one could argue that violence on the human scale is reflective of a fundamental state,
就像跟亚原子粒子的神奇碰撞
as evident from the magnificent collisions of subatomic particles,
和具有戏剧性的星系相撞一样显然
the operatic clashes of galaxies.
那应该听起来能让人安心吗,Larry?
Is that supposed to be reassuring,larry?
从宏观角度来讲,是的,绝对的
On the macro level, yes,absolutely.
但微观上来说,可能就不是了
Though microcosmically, perhaps not so much.
Don一笑了之,就好像是办公室里 可笑之事似的
Don laughs it off like it's some funny thing that happened at the office.
这是种应对机制,Charlie
It's a coping mechanism, charlie.
我指,他每天都跟暴♥力♥打交道 所以他带着幽默感去处理它
I mean,he sees violence daily, so he processes it with humor.
说到这儿,你处理得怎么样了?
Speaking of which, how are you coping?
为什么...每个人都要这么问 为什么?
Why is... everyone's asking me that,why?
因为有一点创伤后心理压力是很正常的 如果不是不可避免的
Because a little bit of post-traumatic stress is natural,if not inevitable.
还有你这么早就回来工作了 我以为...
And for you to return to work this early, I think is...
啊,伙计! 你看,伙计,嘿
ah,man! Look,guys,hey,
呃,我得集中精神干这个
uh,I need to concentrate on this.
所以,你们能不能,呃...
So,can you guys,uh...
好的,行,没问题
yeah. Okay. Of course.
好吧,谢谢,谢谢
Okay. Thank you. Thank you.
听着,Charlie,如果你想找个人谈谈... - 好,非常感谢你的关心
Listen,charlie,if you want to talk... -yes,your concern is appreciated;
真的是,我只是...请让我工作
it really is.I just... allow me to work.Please.
不
no.
即使Schane认识McCall 也没有公开记录
If schane knew mccall, there's no public record of it.
那她女儿呢? - 她对他的照片也没反应
What about the daughter? -She didn't react to his picture.
而且也没有网上联络 McCall的典型作案手法
And there's no internet contact-- mccall's usual M.O.
我开始考虑可能另有原因
I'm starting to think it might be something entirely different.
就是对FBI的袭击
Just an attack against the fbi.
他是所在家庭教师协会的主席
He's chairman of his pta.
找不到比Alec Schane更典型的郊区父亲了
You couldn't find a more typical suburban dad than alec schane.
是啊,但是没有抑郁症的记录 工作上也没有行为的突然变化
Yeah,but there's no record of depression, and there's no sudden changes of behavior at work.
好,这是他没有的,所以...
All right,that's what he doesn't have,so...
唔, 我可以告诉你 他有非常精湛的技术
well,I can tell you what he does have is some serious technique.
对,他移♥动♥很快,我完全按照 五角大楼教科书上那样做的
Yeah,he's fast.I pulled that move straight from the quantico playbook.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表