剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
好枪法
nice shooting.
嘿。Robin Brooks 看看你
Hey.Robin brooks, look at you.
怎么了?我认为检察官不会去用枪
What's going on?I didn't think U.S. Attorneys were allowed to get their hands dirty.
了解情况你才能做好工作,对吗?
Well,you can't prosecute what you don't understand,right?
喔,看看 那是一把好枪
Wow,look at that. That's a lot of gun,huh?
是的,嗯 它让我有机会去射击
Yeah,well,it gives me a chance to actually hit something.
Jon Owens的案子后 我还没机会谢谢你了
look,I didn't get a chance to thank you after the jon owens case.
那没什么
Ah,that's all right.
你的小组对于 整个案子的处理很低调
No,your team handled it all really low-key,
正因为如此我才能 继续进行团伙案
and because of that I was able to go forward with my gang case.
很好。我很高兴案子能够解决 - 是的
Good. I'm glad it worked out. -Yeah.
那么,你总是在星期五的晚上 独自一人在靶场进行射击练习
So,do you always hang out at the gun range alone on a friday night?
很明显那是漂亮女生出现的地方
Well,clearly it's where all the pretty girls show up.
Eppes探员,我想我从未在靶场调过情
Agent eppes,I don't think I've been hit on at a gun range before.
Eppes
eppes.
什么?
What?
是的。我就来。是的
Yeah I'm on my way. Right.
怎么了? - 我得走了
What's wrong? -I got to go.
你还好吗? - 是的。我要离开这里
Are you okay? -Yeah. I got to get out of here.
好的
okay.
我晚点再打电♥话♥给你 - 再见
I'll talk to you later. -Bye.
ATF的Nikki Davis探员
atf agent nikki davis.
两小时前自杀了 头部中枪
Killed herself two hours ago. Gunshot to the head.
是谁打的911报♥警♥的?
Who made the 911 call?
洛杉矶警♥察♥在进行 另外一件不相关的追踪时
Lapd uniform involved in an unrelated foot pursuit
听到声像枪击声的声音
heard what appeared to be a gunshot.
Turner探员,ATF
agent turner. Bureau of alcohol,tobacco,firearms.
Eppes,FBI - Sinclair
Eppes,fbi. -Sinclair.
我知道技术上讲任何涉及到 联邦官员死亡的案子都归FBI负责
Look,I know any death involving a federal officer is technically the fbi's,
但是她是我们中的一员
but she was one of ours.
所以,我想处理这个案子
So,I'd like the handle on this.
Eppes探员?
Agent eppes?
看,只是... 我想让她尽快裹好 你明白吗?
Look,just... I want her covered as soon as possible. You got it?
我说ATF想调查这个案子 嗯,我们接手这个案子
I said atf wants the investigation. Well,we're taking it.
我会跟你保持联♥系♥的
I'll keep you in the loop.
我们每天都用到数学
We all use math every day,
用来预测天气
to predict weather,
计算时间
to tell time,
处理金钱
to handle money.
数学不只是公式和方程
Math is more than formulas and equations.
它是逻辑...
It's logic...
是理性
rationality.
是用你的大脑来解决 我们所知的最大难题
It's using your mind to solve the biggest mysteries we know.
数字追凶 第二季 第20集
Nikki也许是ATF的探员 但是要像对待自己人一样对待她
Nikki may have been atf, but I want her treated like one of our own.
我们的职责是调查每一位 政♥府♥人员的死因
Our responsibility is to clear the death of any federal officer,right?
你不移交这个案子? - 不
You're not handing this over? -No.
弹道分♥析♥进行得怎么样了?
How we doing on ballistics?
单发,符合她的枪 一把Sig Sauer 229
Single round,matches her duty weapon,a sig sauer 229.
毒物检查?
Tox screen?
奥施康定和百忧解
Oxycontin and prozac.
百忧解(治疗抑郁症药物)
Prozac?
是的,这不符合自杀者的特点
Yeah. It's not that unusual for a suicide victim.
询问过丈夫了吗? - 他是个ATF的探员
Any word on the husband? -He's an atf agent.
什么?
What?
调查逃亡军♥火♥贩 在从德克萨斯回来的路上
Works fugitive gun runners. On his way back from texas as we speak.
他一回来马上就见他,好吗?
I want him interviewed as soon as he lands,all right?
我只是好奇
So,I'm just wondering
如果这个女人是死于自杀 为什么这样紧张?
if this woman's death was a suicide,why all the intensity?
她是这两年内第三个自杀的探员了
She's the third agent in two years who killed themselves.
没有私人原因?
So it's strictly professional?
你认识她,是吗?
You knew her, didn't you?
我看来你已经过于冲动
Does say "behaviorist" on my job description.
是的,我认识她
Yes,I knew her.
那么,如果你想要谈谈 随时欢迎
Well,if you ever want to talk, I'm number two on your nextel.
谢谢
Thanks.
我现在要去ATF并询问下她整个小组
I'm going to head over to the atf and interview her whole team now.
嗨,Charlie - 嘿
Hi,charlie. -Hey.
你哥哥在那里面,照顾下他
Take care of your brother in there.
她那是什么意思? - 没什么
What'd she mean by that? -Nothing.
一个我很熟的ATF探员自杀了 就是那样
Looks like an atf agent who I knew pretty well killed herself,that's all.
噢,我真的很抱歉
Oh. I'm really sorry.
你还记得去年 从桥上跳下的那个孩子吗?
Yeah. Do you remember that kid who jumped off the bridge last year?
是的。Finn Montgomery
Yeah. Finn montgomery.
那看上去像是自杀 但是你不这么认为,对吗?
It looked like a suicide, but you didn't think so,right?
是的。我不认为他会那么做
Right. I didn't think he was capable of it.
为什么呢?
And why?
他的潜力是无穷的
His potential was unlimited.
瑕不掩瑜
Good more than outweighed the bad.
但是我错了
But I was wrong.
嗯,帮我个忙 看下这个案子的文件
Well,do me a favor, take a look at this file.
看下有什么说不通的
Just tell me if there's something doesn't add up,would you?
当然
Sure.
没什么比从数字方面评估他人人生
nothing like taking stock of one's life.
更安全的方法了
Bit safer from a numerical standpoint.
charlie不是在查他的生活
It isn't his life charlie's taking stock of.
就算再简单也是如此
Okay,well,even easier still.
每小时就有100个人自杀
A hundred people commit suicide every hour.
每秒有300位明星去世
And 300 stars die every second.
是的,这是个人 Nikki Davis--她是个ATF的探员
Yeah,this was a person. Nikki davis-- she was an atf agent.
你们根据她生活中的事情 来推断自杀的可能性?
So,what,you're weighing events in her life to determine the likelihood of her suicide?
我用改进的holmes-rahe 压力测试为切入点
I'm applying a modified holmes-rahe stress test as a starting point.
我们给她生活中的事件分配数值
We're assigning numerical values to certain events in her life.
事件的轻重你怎么划分
Yeah,but how do you rank such things?
圣诞节独自一人,与姻亲吃饭 能和家庭成员死亡相比吗
I mean,christmas alone, dinner with your in-laws could equal a death in the family.
当然要人命的姻亲不算
I mean,depending on your in-laws.
哦,她是高尔夫球手,跑长跑
Oh,she was a par golfer, ran sub-three-hour marathon times,
甚至在当地的群益会工作 都是正面的事情
and even worked at the local boys and girls club. All positive things.
是的,她也在吃抗抑郁药。 他们给抑郁的人发枪?
Yeah,and she was also on antidepressants.What, they're handing out guns to the clinically depressed?
抑郁绝对是消极的
Depression is a definite negative.
但是我认为
But my cognitive emergence studies have taught me that it's difficult,
对人的意识进行量化 并不是没有可能
but not entirely impossible,to quantify the variables that describe existing human consciousness.
Don让你做这个的?为什么?
And don has asked you to work on this? Why?
他认识她
He knew her.
是的,他认识她,很久以前
Yeah,he knew her, a long time ago.
他们已经很久没有说过话了 但是我想他真的为此困扰
They hadn't spoken in years, but I think he's really bothered by this.
让我想到了那些星星
Yeah,well,like I said, leads me back to those stars.
哪怕一个消失 整个群都会黯淡
One dies and disappears, and the whole cluster feels the loss.
ATF!我们有搜查证!
atf! Search warrant!
ATF!联邦探员
atf!Federal agent
放下枪! 把它放下!
Drop the gun! Drop it!
花了点时间,对吗?
Took a little time there, didn't you?
干得好,伙计们。嘿
Nice,guys. Hey.
这是Reeves和Sinclair探员 他们正在调查Nikki的死因
This is agent reeves and sinclair they're clearing the inquiry on nikki's death.
对你们的损失我感到很抱歉
Sorry for your loss.
手指甲那么干净 他肯定是FBI的
Fingernails so clean, he's got to be fbi.
他们是来帮忙的,Rho探员 你也要帮他们
They're here to help,agent rho. So are you.
Nikki是我们的头,我们失去了她 你们还要知道别的什么?
Nikki was our leader, we lost her.What else do you need to know?
我们想知道她是否很沮丧
we'd like to know whether she seemed depressed at all.
有什么事情困扰她吗?
Was something bothering her more than usual?
Nikki总是想得很多 一直想着自己的责任
Nikki always had a lot on her mind. Goes with the territory.
我们在她的办公桌里找到了些药物 --止痛药,抗抑郁药
We found some medications on her bureau-- pain killers,antidepressants.
那就是你们要调查的?FBI给她抹黑
Is that what this is about?Some kind of fbi thing to try and drag her name through the mud?
我们只是调查
We're just trying to investigate.
我知道这类的调查 你们不需要我
Yeah,well,I know all about these kinds of investigations. And you can count me out.
Wilson探员
Agent wilson.
她是有些情绪 我们都会有
Look,she's upset,all right? We all are.
我们理解 我们只是试着理出点头绪来
We understand that. We're just trying to sort some things out.
Nikki去年受过一次很严重的伤
Nikki hurt herself pretty bad last year.
在工作中?
On the job?
执行任务时 膝盖受了重伤
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表