剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
他在半年前死了
on a patient who would have died in six months anyway.
明天...
TOLCHUCK: Tomorrow...
我就退休
I'm retiring.
你怎么处理你的分红
What do you plan to do with your share?
忘记我问的
Forget I asked.
FBI!
( door slams open ) FBI!
FBI! Tolchuck 赶紧走
FBI! Tolchuck, let's go! Drop it!
转过来
MEGAN: Turn around!
把你的手放在后面-- Prita?
Put your hands behind your back-- Prita?
Jimmy 带走
Jimmy, put them up!
Prita? Jimmy 到这来
MEGAN: Prita? Jimmy, get in here.
Prita 能听的见吗 我们需要一个医生
Prita, can you hear me? We need a medic!
哭声
( crying )
你怎么知道她安然无恙
How did you know she would be okay?
你给了我们你需要的消息
You gave us the information we needed.
我相信人们在找她
And I believe in the people that were looking for her.
恩...
And, uh...
谢谢你
Thank you.
好香阿
Mmm, that smells so good.
希望一切都好
I hope it's good.
我很困扰 我需要问问
It's embarrassing, but I actually had to ask
奶奶该怎么办
my grandmother what to get.
你完全不需要给我们买♥♥午饭
It was absolutely uneccessary for you to buy dinner for us.
DON 找到Prita和Santi后
Well, after what Don did to get Prita and Santi
我说做的只有这些了
out of the detention center, it's really the least I can do.
Don去哪里了?
Where is Don anyway?
他现在应该来了
He should be here by now.
这些姑娘以后该怎么办 Amita?
So, what's gonna happen with these girls, Amita, huh?
什么?
What?
Amita拿Milton奖获得的
Amita is using the money
奖金
from the Milton Prize
给了... 你自己为什么不告诉他们?
to... Why don't you tell them?
我打算拿这些钱
I'm going to use the money to pay for the girls
让她们重返学校
to go back to school.
真用到刀刃上了 我看看
LARRY: That's an admirable use of your award-- let me know if
我还可不可以做点贡献
I can contribute in any way.
太好了 不过已经足够了
That's sweet, but it's actually not necessary.
我可以完全负担他们的学费
I'll have enough money to pay the tuition
额外的我还可以去旅行一趟
and have extra left over for a trip I want to take.
要去印度?
You're going to India.
对阿 放春假和奶奶一起去
Yeah, with my grandmother, over spring break.
太棒了
Hey, that's, that's great.
伙计们 我迟到了
DON: Hey, guys, sorry I'm late.
我开车去了DMV
I got stuck at the DMV.
你去那干吗了
What were you doing at the DMV?
我去登记捐赠器官
Oh, I'm now officially an organ donor.
看看
Check it out.
看那边
ALAN: Hey, look at that.
太酷了
Cool.
不错吧?
DON: Nice, huh?
在这里
So now I get treated
我得到更多一点尊重?
with a little more respect around here, huh?
要明白 越多人走出这一步
You know, more people took that simple step,
就可以影响更多人?
can you imagine the ramificatioins?
基本经济理论:黑市依靠短缺日用必需品的
Basic economic theory: Black markets rely on a shortage
而存活
of a regulated commodity.
正确
LARRY: That's right.
增加供应 黑市就会消失
Increase the supply, the black market disappears
一旦有人想要
Here's a couple extra applications
就会产生更多额外的用途
in case anyone wants.
不错 我已经打算拿出滞销货啦
That's all right. I already got my sticker.
看 过些年我就可以做个供体了
LARRY: Yeah, look, I've been an organ donor for years.
我也是
AMITA: Yeah, me, too.
你呢 Charlie?
What about you, Charlie?
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I...
是那种想保留
kind of want to hold on
自己内脏的那种 你知道
to my internal organs, you know.
Charlie
ALAN: Uh, Charlie,
他们并不是在你死后
they don't actually take them
拿走它们
until you've finished with them.
我知道 爸爸
I'm aware of that, Father.
那就没什么可担心的了
Yeah, well, there's nothing to worry about.
只是 你想想 如果我还没死
It's just, you know, what if I'm not dead
他们觉得我死了
and they think I'm dead,
因为我经常看起来象死人?
because I, like, look dead?
好了 这种情况 是发生过
Yeah, well, in your case, I can see that happening.
不要担心 Charlie
Don't worry, Charlie.
你的家庭会确保
You got your family around to make sure
那种情况不会发生的
something like that never happens.
对 Chuck 我们拿走了你的脊骨
Yeah, Chuck, we got your back.
你的脾脏...
Your spleen...
我得到他的心脏
ALAN: I got his heart.
他的脑子我想很多人想要
It his brain that I think people want.
我们或许可以留下来拿到易趣去卖♥♥
Maybe we should keep that and put it on eBay.
不 那应该拿到博物馆去
No, that goes to a museum.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表