剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
对 但…
Yeah, but...
我知道 但他们并不在中国
I know, but they're not in China.
他们也不会登陆中国的网站
And they're not accessing the Internet through China.
这是…这只是个误导
That's their... this is just a disguise.
不管是不是误导 Charlie 线索就是在那儿消失的
Disguise or not, Charlie, that's where the trail ends.
好吧 好吧 好吧
All right, all right, all right.
等等
Wait a minute.
等一下
Just wait a minute.
呃 每次有人访问网页的时候
Um, every time someone visits a Web site,
他们都会改写一些编码 是么?
they rewrite some of the code, don't they?
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
那么 我们不就能回追到
So, can't we trace that back
登陆网站的电脑了么?
to the computer that created the site?
那样的话我们就需要一些
Well, we have to have some specific data stream
特定的数据流来追踪它们 可能会有几百个
to follow them. I mean, there are hundreds,
甚至几千个人访问过这个网页
maybe thousands of visitors to this site.
但我们要找的只是两个人.
But only the two men we're looking for are setting odds.
还是...
Still...
我们需要一些独特的信息
I mean, we need some sort of unique data
来把他们分离出来
to isolate them.
分数
Fractions.
特定的法里数列
Specifically a Farey Sequence.
法里数列...
Farey Sequence...
假设我们开始
Let's say we begin
切橙子...很多的橙子
slicing oranges... a lot of oranges.
但规则是切法不能重复
But the rule is we can never repeat a cut.
换句话说 第一个橙子切一半
In other words, we cut the first orange in half;
第二个切三分之一
the next orange, we take out a third;
第三个切四分之一 然后是五分之一 以此类推
the next, one-fourth; then, one-fifth and so on.
最后
In the end,
就的到了很多被切成不同大小的橙子
we're left with many orange slices of varying size.
当把这些橙子从最小排到最大的时候
When they're arranged from smallest to largest,
就得到了法里数列
they form a Farey sequence.
是的 这是一个相当深奥的分数模式
And yes, it's a fairly esoteric pattern of fractions.
但是 有一个他们总是出现的地方
However, the one place they often tend to show up:
下注区
bookmaking.
这就是我们需要的独特的数据流
And there's our unique data stream.
那么 八分之一是切第七次的时候产生的
So, one-eighth is seven-to-one odds, one-seventh
七分之一是第六次 三分之二是第二次
is six-to-one and two-thirds is two-to-one.
没错
Exactly.
好的
Right.
所有的分数都是赌博网站
So all the fractions are betting lines.
对 我们查到了在圣彼渚的
Right. And they led us to an Internet account
一个船舶修理厂的网络帐号♥
billed to a marine repair business in San Pedro.
等等 你说是圣彼渚? 那和Reynolds兄弟
Wait, you say San Pedro? That's the same place
同的邮箱地址是一样的
the Reynolds' brothers have their mail drop.
FBI!
FBI!
FBI!
FBI!
FBI! 举起手来!
FBI! Hands up!
举起手来!
Get them up!
都把手举起来!
Get those hands up!
别动!
Don't move!
你 把手举起来!
You, get your hands up there!
她们在哪儿? 她们在哪儿?
Where are they? Where are they?
我不知道
I got no idea
你在说什么!
what you're talking about!
我弟弟也不知道
Neither does my brother.
她们不在这里 Don
They're not here, Don. No sign of them.
伙计们 我看我们可能来晚了
Guys, I think we may be too late.
不 没有
No, we're not.
检查所有的码头 船只 所有的一切
We're going to check the docks, the boats, everything.
快
Let's go.
好了... Petey
All right... Petey,
到那上面去 Sam Mikey
up there. Sam, Mikey,
这边
this way.
你们跟着我
You guys come with me.
啊... -等等 嘘
Whoa... hold on. Shhh.
安静
Quiet.
安静
Quiet.
我听到了
I hear it.
去找东西来把这个撬开
Get me something to pry this open with.
我 Don Eppes!
My name is Don Eppes!
是FBI 你能听见我说话吗?
I'm with the FBI. Can you hear me?
求求你 快一点
WOMAN: Please, hurry.
放松 女士 我们这就来了
Just relax, ma'am. We're coming right in.
好了 结束了 你们没事吧?
It's okay. It's over. You all right?
有人受伤么?没有?
Anyone hurt? No?
你没事吧 孩子?
You all right, sweetie?
没事了 你们现在可以回家了
It's okay. You're going home now.
爸爸...
Daddy...
没事了 宝贝
It's okay, sweetie.
没事了 -哦 Martin 感谢上帝
Everything's going to be all right. Oh, Martin, thank God.
怎么...
What...
发生什么事了?
what's going on?
你告诉她们或是我来说
You can tell them or I can.
告诉我什么?
Tell me what?
Martin?
Martin?
Julia 我们出去吃点东西
Julia, why don't we go get some food
让爸爸妈妈好好谈谈
and let Mommy and Daddy talk.
别总是挂着一幅失恋者的苦瓜脸
The morose and pensive expression of the romantically confounded.
约会搞砸了
You know, it wasn't like I was thrilled
我并不觉得意外
when our date bombed out, you know,
我可以接受我们俩不般配的事实
and I can accept the fact that we're not compatible.
做实验 失败之后
You experiment, it doesn't work,
还是要继续
you move on.
没错 科学探索的基石
Yeah, a cornerstone of scientific inquiry.
对 但...
Right, but...
现在的情况是...
thing is is, like...
我们在一起工作的时候
when we're working together,
有说有笑的
we talk and we laugh.
很有活力
And there's an energy.
我不明白为什么离了工作就行不通了
And I don't understand why that doesn't work outside the office.
为什么我们除了工作就没别的可谈了?
Why don't we have anything else to talk about?
你是在我问的问题上
You know, you're making an underlying assumption here
做了一个基于的假设
that I question.
是什么?
What's that?
你得找点别的东西来谈谈
That there's something else you have to talk about.
看 你在什么地方遇到过
See, where you see two people
两个不能谈论政♥治♥ 电影的人...
unable to talk about politics or movies...
嘿 电影
Hey, movies.
我能...我能谈那个…
I can... I can talk about...
我刚看过那部企鹅的电影
I just saw the penguin movie.
我看到了两个能把男人和女人之间的事
I see two extraordinary minds
男人和女人之间的事
that can communicate on the purest level
处理到最纯洁的人
a man and woman can interface on.
好吧 第二纯洁
Okay, second purest.
书呆子的爱情
Geek love.
没更好的情况了
Hey, no better kind.
第一击
First one
就得了10分?
to ten points?
Larry 伙计 我...这游戏我可是经常玩
Larry, man, I... I play this game a lot.
嘿 我又不是没参加过学生会
Hey, I'm no stranger to the Student Union.
来吧—我的物理对抗你的几何
Come on-- my physics versus your geometry.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表