剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Only, look, they predate the events.
那意思是FBI并不只是在调查这个组织
But that means the the FBI wasn't just investigating this group.
好象还有点参与进去
It was somehow inside it.
我们现在非常清楚 你丈夫对ROTC爆♥炸♥案不需承担责任
We now know unequivocally that your husband wasn't responsible for the ROTC bombing.
是个女的...叫 Sarah Kemple
It was a woman...named Sarah Kemple.
Sarah?!
Sarah?!
是的
Yeah.
我告诉过你们Matty不可能伤害他人
I told you people Matty wasn't capable of hurting anyone.
恩,你能告诉是否 听说过叫Cisco的家伙
Well, can you tell me if you've ever heard of a man named Cisco?
你在求助我吗?
Are you actually asking for my help?
是的,Stirling夫人 我正寻求您的帮助,可以了吗?
Yes, Mrs. Stirling, I'm asking for your help, okay?
有人在周日死了
A man died on Sunday.
我受到两份信说还会发生
I got two letters promising more of the same.
我们在讲一些无辜的牺牲者
These are innocent people we're talking about here.
Cisco-- 我从没见过他
Cisco-- I never met him.
但你听说过?
But you heard of him?
Matty 一直很害怕他 害怕他走极端
Matty was afraid of him. Afraid of how far he might go.
但我跟FBI说过所有的事 他们根本不愿听
But I told the FBI all of this. But they wouldn't listen.
好,我正在听
All right, well, I'm listening now.
我所知的是,Matty离开那天非常恐惧
All I know is, the night that Matty disappeared he was scared.
恐惧什么?
Of what?
我不知道,但因为...
I don't know. But because of it...
我总想有什么事发生在他身上
I've always thought that something must have happened to him.
只有FBI判定他是逃亡 而那成了“事实”
Only the FBI decided that he was a fugitive. And that was that.
我再次抱歉,感谢您告诉我这些
Again, I'm sorry, and I appreciate you talking to me.
谢谢
Thanks.
这对我来说太奇怪了
Now, this seems very strange to me
虽然这个系统是相当准确的
although the analysis is fairly definitive.
我们分♥析♥了集♥会♥,分组,行动的模式
We've analyzed patterns of meetings, groupings, actions
然后我们发现FBI的调查 跟这个组织有关
and we're seeing correlations with the FBI's investigation into this group.
什么样的关系?
What type of correlations?
象是决定是政♥府♥作的
It seems decisions that were made by the bureau
预知抗♥议♥组织的相关活动
predate related activities by the protest group.
看起来好象加州人和平组织和政♥府♥
So, I mean, it's almost as if Californians for peace and the bureau
是同一个组织
were overlapping organizations.
这不大可能,是吧?
I mean, that's not possible, is it?
突然间很多关于 这起案子的事都是可能的
Suddenly a lot about this case seems more possible.
谁是 Cisco?
Who was Cisco?
我告诉过你,是个流浪者
I told you, he was a drifter.
我认为他是你派去的卧底
I think he was an undercover agent who you put inside.
那些记录是保密的
Those records are sealed.
想得到那些记录 你必须有法♥院♥的特别许可证
In order to get at them, you'd need a special court order
而且我认为我有足够理由阻止你这么做
and I think I still got enough juice to keep you from doing that.
你到底怎么回事?
Why didn't you say something?
我告诉过你 Sarah Kemple说Cisco 就是那个人
I told you, Sarah Kemple said Cisco was the one
来指使她制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的
that convinced her to plant the bomb.
不可能
Nonsense.
很好,那我们一起去找她-- 来
All right, fine; let's go talk to her-- come on.
我不需要跟她讲
I don't need to talk to her.
你到底怎么回事?真搞不懂你
What is your problem? I mean, I can't figure you out.
你为什么这么固执?
Why are you such an ass?
我不需要跟 Sarah Kemple讲
I don't need to talk to Sarah Kemple
是因为她从没跟Cisco说过话
because she never ever spoke to Cisco.
这么说来,你对他很了解
So, you knew about him all along.
那么,他到底跟谁联♥系♥?
So, who else did he talk to?
跟Cisco联♥系♥的是Stirling
Cisco's contact was Stirling.
什么,他只跟一个人联♥系♥吗? 你为什么对此这么确信?
What, that's the only person he spoke to?
我确信
I'm certain of it.
好,我想跟他说话
Well, I want to talk to him.
你说了,我就是Cisco
You just did. I was Cisco.
我只是按照命令行事
I was operating under orders.
我们认为Stirling 和他的组织有暴♥力♥倾向
We believed that Stirling and his group were capable of violence.
基于什么?这是我一直搞不懂的
Based on what? See, that's the thing I'm not clear about.
在那个时候这是一致通过的 或许你应该在那个时候
It was the consensus at the time. Maybe you had to be there.
这不够,Tom
That's not good enough, Tom.
你说你的卧底工作 只跟Stirling联♥系♥,是吗?
You said your undercover work was mostly with Stirling, right?
我在一次抗♥议♥游♥行♥中碰到他 并认识他的
I met him at a protest march, got to know him.
我们在讲这个暴♥力♥运动中的角色
We talked about the role of violence in the movement.
谁起头的?
Who brought it up?
我,我是受命令的
I did. I was instructed to.
你有没有教 Stirling组织中的人来做炸♥弹♥?
Did you give anyone in Stirling's group instructions on bomb-making?
我们讨论过哪些材料容易得到
We talked about what kind of chemicals were readily available
我们讨论过化学程序,有人可以用的
we talked about the chemical processes one could use.
你有没有提供过材料
Did you provide any materials?
没
No.
你考虑到无辜的平民了吗?
Was there even the slightest concern that innocent people could get hurt?
我们日日夜夜的跟踪Stirling
We followed Stirling day and night for months.
他是个律师
This guy was a lawyer.
为了拿他 我们只能在作案时抓住他
In order to nail him, we had to catch him in the act
可媒体卷近来
which I would have done, except the press got involved.
有人走漏了风声 在时代报刊上有一篇文章
Somebody blew the whistle, there was an article in the Times
后来我就被命令退出卧底行动
and then I was ordered off undercover.
两个月后,ROTC被炸了
Two months later, the ROTC was bombed.
正当Stirling消失的时候
Which is when Stirling disappeared.
逃离检举
Fled from prosecution.
你还认为他是那个爆♥炸♥犯
You still think he's the bomber.
或许他让Kemple挡在前面 但他肯定卷入的
Maybe he put Kemple up to it, but he's involved.
你有没有意识到,如没有你
You realize, without you
可能根本不会有ROTC爆♥炸♥案?
there might not even have been an ROTC bombing?
Eppes,一个人不会无端成为暴徒
A person doesn't become violent because you talk to him, Eppes.
你要么是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥,要么不是
You're either a terrorist or you're not.
关于Sarah Kemple'的炸♥弹♥ 有些事令我感到困惑
Something's been bothering me about Sarah Kemple's bomb.
什么事?
What's that?
这是她在UCLA的记录
These are her records from UCLA.
在那儿偷的材料的数量
The quantity of chemicals that was stolen from there
足够制♥造♥出三倍的炸♥药♥
was enough to make about three times the amount of explosives
用于71年ROTC中心的爆♥炸♥
that were used in the bombing at the ROTC center in '71.
恩
You're right.
那其余的呢?
So what happened to the rest of it?
幸运的是--没有重大伤害
We got lucky--no major injuries.
恩,这是在这件事上第一点运气
Well, it's the first bit of luck we've had on this thing.
对炸♥药♥的测试显示
Prelim on the bomb indicates
与用于征兵中心的炸♥药♥成分相同
it's the same composition as the one used on the recruitment office.
你知道我们收到了又一封电邮
You know we got another e-mail.
是啊,相同的语句 更多的袭击,等等...
Yeah. Similar wording, more attacks to come. Blah, blah, blah.
这儿有份东西
Here's the kicker.
来自特区炸♥弹♥数据中心
Just came in from the bomb data center in D.C.
确认了我们最初的想法
Confirms our initial thoughts.
这些炸♥药♥与71年ROTC炸♥弹♥具有相同的成分
These explosives have the same chemical signature as the '71 ROTC bomb.
相隔35年的人 怎么可能运用相同的步骤
So you tell me how two people,
确切的说他们用完全一样的步骤
Not likely. Don, they use the same exact process.
相同的数量,都用商业用的碳酸钠
Same amounts, both used a commercially available sodium carbonate--
烘培苏打水
baking soda.
是,已知不是Sarah Kemple
Yeah, we know it ain't Sarah Kemple.
其他人有这个方法
Someone else has his formula.
肯定的
Definitely, definitely.
你说你自己弄清制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的方法
You said you figured out the formula for the bomb yourself.
对
That's right. I did.
说不通的, Sarah
That's not gonna fly, Sarah.
另有人在用相同的方法制♥造♥新的炸♥弹♥
Someone else is using the same process to make new bombs.
不可能
That's impossible.
你是个医生 你知道实验报告不会是假的
You're a doctor. You know that lab reports don't lie.
另有人对你用的材料非常清楚
Someone else had to be aware of the chemical mix that you used.
那本书
The book.
什么书?
What book?
那是一份革命随笔的书
It was a copy of Essays on Revolution.
那个公式被写在某个章节后的空白处
The formula was written on the flyleaf.
我原以为是Matty
I assumed it was Matty'S.
但后来,我问起这个事
But later, when I asked him about it
他好象不知道我在说什么
he didn't seem to know what I was talking about.
这本书现在在哪儿?
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表