剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
是的 抢保时捷的那次
Yes, there was. At the Porsche robbery
有个家伙
one of the members of the crew
朝天开了一梭子弹 恐吓车主
shot a round into the air to scare the owner.
我们如果找到了子弹就有可能 查到匹配的记录
We find that bullet, we might be able to make a match.
你是想找一颗朝天射出的子弹?
You want to find a bullet fired straight up?
这可有点难度
It's not gonna be easy.
但不是不可能的
It's not impossible.
找到接警的警♥察♥
Just find the cops who responded to the call.
他们会在现场放一个警戒线
They would've done a neighborhood canvas to id the round that was fired.
我们可以和受害的车主谈谈
We should be talking to the people whose cars were jacked
查一下古董店老板说的那个头...
running down the lead from the antique store owner.
...叫什么名字来着?
What's the fence's name?
Roley 我去办
Roley. I'm on it.
来的不是时候?
A bad time?
不 请进
No, come on in.
我就是坐在这里 等挖掘程序的新一轮数据
I'm just sitting here, waiting for a new run of the data mining program.
浮现理论
Emergence theory.
总体比各部分的和要大些
The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
单独看个体 蚂蚁是能力有限
Individually, ants have limited capabilities.
但是这个群体可以看作 是一个单一有机体
But the colony can be viewed as a single complex organism.
你们来这不是听我谈蚂蚁的吧?
But you guys aren't here to talk about ants, are you?
不 实际上 我们有个赌
No, actually, we have a little bet.
David认为你能帮我们 从干草堆里找到一根针
David here seems to think that you might be able to help us find a needle in a haystack.
实际上是Brentwood地区的一颗子弹
A bullet in Brentwood, to be exact.
我们按你说的查看了那些日期的记录 发现有3起案件可能与此有关
Checking the time periods where you thought there might be related crimes
我们发现了3起汽车抢劫 其中的一起 发生了枪击
we found three carjackings-- one of them, there was gunfire.
我们要是子弹 就有可能找到枪
We find that bullet, we might be able to match it to a gun.
这个子弹...是平行于地面射出 还是有一个角度
This bullet, was it fired parallel to the ground or at an angle?
按报案记录里说的是...射向空中
According to the crime report, into the air.
我们不知道角度
We're not sure of the exact angle.
什么样的枪?
What type of gun?
厄 我们也不知道这个
Uh, we're actually not certain about that, either.
好吧 我们至少有两个变量
Okay, we're looking at at least two variables.
任何手♥枪♥的初速都在一个特定的范围内
Any handgun's going to fall into a certain range of muzzle velocity.
现在我们假设枪是指向..
Now, we're assuming that the gun was pointed up
不是很垂直是吧?好
not exactly vertical? Okay.
这样我们就得到了一个半径..
So that'll give us a radius of...
2到3千尺 大概半英里
Two to three thousand feet. Roughly half a mile.
只是这些计算里有太多的假设
Only there are a lot of assumptions built into these calculations
我想那没有什么帮助
but i suppose that can't be helped.
Sinclair探员 Granger探员 这是Penfield博士
Agent Sinclair, agent Granger, this is Dr. Penfield.
不好意思打搅了
Sorry to interrupt.
我只是听到了 熟悉的粉笔啪啪响的节奏
I just heard the familiar staccato clacking of chalk
我想可能这里有些有意思的东西
I thought it might be something interesting.
你会去参加我的演讲是不是?
You're still coming to my presentation, right?
我可能在厄密共轭随机矩阵上有些问题
I might get something wrong about hermitian random matrices.
你知道 我不再研究那个了
You know, I've moved on
现在正在研究直角相交序列
to sequences with orthogonal symmetry, man.
噢 真的么?
Oh, really?
好吧 很有意思 因为它们其实是一个东西
Well, that's funny, 'cause that's the exact same thing.
量子无序体系中的共鸣
Resonances in quantum chaotic systems.
那是一个单纯化分♥析♥
That's a simplistic analysis.
你受到挑战的时候总是易怒
You always were testy when challenged.
我和amita 谈了谈..
You know, I was talking about that with Amita, um...
你?
you were, were you?
是的 昨天晚上
Yeah, yeah, last night.
我们一起出去 吃了点晚餐
We were hanging out, you know, got a little dinner
长谈了一次..你不介意 是吧
long conversation-- that doesn't bother you, does it?
Marshall 你想怎么样干就怎么干吧
Marshall, do whatever you like.
你记住一点就可以了 amita是一个厉害的数学家..
Just you remember, Amita's a sharp mathematician.
不管你怎么努力..
So no matter how hard you try
你都不能使她相信这是 6英寸
you're never gonna get her to believe that this is six inches.
我打赌你从没和她谈过这个
I bet with you that subject's never come up.
噢 数学辩论
Ooh, math fight.
嗨 这是3号♥汽车抢劫案受害者
Hey, that was carjacking victim number three.
就像入室抢劫一样..
Just like in the home invasions
这些匪徒盯的是特定的物品
these robbers targeted specific items.
他们直接拿走了他 藏在夹克里面的手表
They went right for his watch, which was hidden underneath his jacket.
2号♥受害者丢了一枚价值 5万5千美金的戒指
Carjacking victim number two they made give up a $55,000 ring.
好吧 他们都被跟踪了?
All right, so they're being followed, right?
被迫停车?
Forced to pull over.
不 不
No, no.
1号♥受害者把钥匙锁在车里了
Carjacking victim number one locked her keys in her car.
她打AAA求援
She called AAA on her cell phone
10分钟后 这些家伙就出现了
and ten minutes later, these guys showed up.
2号♥受害者迷路了...
Victim number two got lost
然后她在GPS里输入了目的地
entered the destination into her navigation system.
3号♥受害者没油了
And victim number three ran out of gas.
他给维修公♥司♥打电♥话♥请求帮助 接线的是一个接线员
He called his onboard assistance service and spoke to a real operator,
但是劫匪早到了一步 还带了一桶油
but the robbers got there first with a can of gas.
看起来像是他们窃听了受害者的手♥机♥ 或者别的什么东西
It's like they're eavesdropping on their cell phones or something.
有可能 但是这不能解释 他们是怎么知道受害者的位置的
Maybe, but that doesn't explain their knowledge of their personal possessions.
再说他们的手♥机♥服务公♥司♥也不同
And they all have different cell phone carriers.
我是说他们通过某种方法监视了他们
I mean, they're tapping into them somehow, right?
是啊 问题是 共同点在哪里?
Yeah. The question is, what's the common link?
不要按错开关
Just don't push the wrong button
要不我们就要按老方法来找子弹了
or else we'll be looking for that bullet the old-fashioned way.
没事的 没事的
It's Okay, all right
Charlie 已经把弹道方程 编入了这个计算器
Charlie's already programmed the trajectory equations into the calculator.
是的 我们知道了发射点
Yeah, we have the origin point of the shot.
方程可以给出最可能的搜索区域
The equations will generate high probability areas for a search.
问题是 你还要输入那些变量
It's you plugging in those variables that has me worried.
嗨 伙计 我们只有2个变量 不是么
Hey, man, it's only two variables, Okay?
子弹初速和倾斜角度
We got muzzle velocity and inclination of the weapon when fired.
我能搞定
I can handle it.
怎么说我之前也用过图表计算器
At least I've used a graphing calculator before.
是么?你真的用过?
Really? You have?
高中时候 怎么了?你没用过?
High school, man. Why? You didn't?
我在Bronx上的高中
I went to high school in the Bronx.
带上武器 我们找到Roley了
Get your gear. We found Roley.
Roley?
Roley?
就是那个卖♥♥灯给古董商的家伙 是吧?
He's the fence that sold that stolen lamp to the antique store, right?
是的 我们要设计一次交易
Yeah, we're setting up a buy.
嗨 charlie
Hey, Charlie.
嗨 什么事?
Hey. What's going on?
我要开始我城市规划的工作了
I was doing my work from my, uh, city planning days.
看 我要把这些都带到办公室里去
See, I'm taking it all down to the offices that we're leasing now.
你真的要跟Stan Fischer 开一家咨♥询♥公♥司♥?
You're really starting a consulting company with Stan Fischer, huh?
是啊 我怀念工作
Why not? You know, I miss work.
现在我能当我自己的老板...
Now I can be my own boss and
...把精力集中在设计和规划上
I can concentrate on the aspects of design and planning
我真的很喜欢干这个
that I always enjoyed, myself.
这可是一笔大投资
It's a big investment.
哦 我有钱
Oh... I have money.
谢谢你按卖♥♥方价格买♥♥下了这房♥子
Thanks to you buying this house at the asking price.
你不担心风险么?
So you're not worried about the risk?
嗯 那是生意
well, that's business.
实际上 也是生活
In fact, that's life.
我从没有希望退休
You know, I never really wanted to retire.
但是你妈妈病了 我实在没有什么选择
But when your mother got sick, there really wasn't much choice.
现在 我有了一次选择..
And now, I have a choice.
爸爸 我为你感到高兴
I'm really happy for you, dad.
你 真的?
You Okay?
你看起来有点.. -憔悴
You seem a little, uh... stressed.
是的
Yeah.
为什么?怎么了?
Why? What's wrong?
Marshall Penfield 普林斯顿大学的同学
Marshall Penfield, fellow Princeton graduate
来这里来攻击我5年前的研究成果
has come here to rip apart five years of my work.
这使我意识到我
And it's made me realize that I
从那时起就没研究什么新东西了
haven't focused on anything new since then.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表