剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
我们就从一个很长的清单开始.
we start with a really big list.
并且,嗯,这并不意味着
And, uh, it doesn't mean
每一个清单上的人都想伤害你妈妈.
everyone on it wanted to hurt your mom.
我是说,实际上,我真的认为我们很可能正要
I mean, in fact, I really think we're probably just
找一个人.
looking for one person.
我睡哪?
Where am I gonna sleep?
我想我已经把你安排在我的房♥间里了.
I thought I'd put you up in my room.
这怎么行?
How's that?
那你睡哪?
Where will you sleep?
我不住在这-- 当我还是个孩子的时候.
I don't live here-- it's from when I was a kid.
但这是个很棒的房♥间-- 我想你会喜欢它的.
But it's a pretty good room-- I think you'll like it.
但是你会留下来,对吗?
But you're gonna stay, right?
你不会离开的
You're not gonna leave?
是的,我可以留下,当然.
Yeah, I can stay, sure.
是的.
Yeah.
你说得对.
You got it.
这是另一个谋杀Lucinda Shay 的嫌疑犯.
DAVID: Here's another one for Lucinda Shay.
"如果上帝要在明天杀死你,
"If God strikes you down tomorrow,
我的祈祷就应验了."
my prayers have been answered."
伙计,这个更直接.
Buddy, that doesn't even move the needle.
看看这个.
Look at this one.
"我要吸干♥你♥的血,婊♥子♥, 就像你吸干我家的血一样."
"I'm gonna bleed you dry, bitch, just like you bled my family."
告诉我这家伙在版上?
Tell me this guy's up on the board?
是的,让人高兴的是. 他就在那儿.
Yeah, big time. He's right there.
我们仍然没有将范围缩小,是吗?
We're not narrowing it down, though, are we?
Don仍然在等Charlie的消息,所以...
Well, Don's still waiting to hear back from Charlie, so...
我真的认为其中一个执行官和这个案子有关,你知道吗?
I really figure one of the executives for this, you know?
甚至可能是Galway.
Maybe even Galway.
这里真的有些敌意,老兄.
There's some real hostility here, man.
你不能责备他们.
Ah, you can't blame them.
这些人在Syntel破产时都倒了霉.
These people got shafted when Syntel went bankrupt.
他们失去了他们毕生的积蓄,他们的养老金.
They lost their life savings, their pensions.
同时,执行官们,
Meantime, the executives,
包括Lucinda Shay, 他们都变得富有了.
including Lucinda Shay, they all got rich.
是的. 你们两个谁
Yeah. MEGAN: Hey, have either of you guys
找到了关于Morton Standbury的东西?
found something on Morton Standbury?
是的,噢, 是的. Morton Standbury.
Yeah, oh, yeah. Morton Standbury.
在这-- 他是营销部的
Here he is-- he was in Marketing
低层.
pretty low level, though.
怎么了?
Why?
他的帐面多出一大笔钱
He's got a bunch of write-ups
在他的 HR(人力资源)档案中-- 主管说他的脾气很暴躁.
in his HR file-- supervisor said he had a quick temper.
我想我们应该注意
I think we should be concentrating
那些真正的威胁.
on the real threats.
我们读了这家伙的信. 它们看上去都很温顺.
We read this guy's letters. They all seem to be pretty tame.
更具侵略性的本质其实是有治疗作用的.
MEGAN: Well, the more aggressive stuff is actually therapeutic.
就像你对你的暴怒说.
It's kind of giving a voice to your rage.
这不好, 但这是健康的.
It's not nice, but it's healthy.
Standbury,另一方面, 他的愤怒
Standbury, on the other hand, his anger
几乎是被有秩序的控制了.
is controlled, it's almost methodical.
他在他的离职面试中气炸了,
He blew up at his exit interview,
这些怒气推动了一个计划.
so much so, that they pushed for a psych consult.
看来他应该到板上去.
Sounds like he goes up on the board.
是的.
Yeah.
你昨晚在这?
You were here last night?
是的.
Yeah.
你为什么不在你自己房♥间睡?
Why didn't you sleep in your room?
Well... 爸爸出去了.
Well... Dad went out.
是啊,他去买♥♥吃的了.
Yeah, he went to pick up some food.
好吧,那么谁在楼上?
Right, so who's upstairs?
听着,我找不到你,
Look, I couldn't get ahold of you,
所以我问了他,他说可以.
so I asked him, and he said it would be okay.
什么可以?
Okay for what?
Lucinda Shay的孩子 呆在这儿.
For Lucinda Shay's kid to stay here.
当然,是的,这很好.
Of course, yeah, that's fine.
Daniel Shay在楼上?
Daniel Shay is upstairs?
我要你帮我另一件事-- 我要去机场
I need another favor-- I got to get to the airport
看看我能不能赶上Thomas Galway.
to see if can I catch up with Thomas Galway.
你能不能呆在这儿直到他起床?
You think you can hang here till he gets back?
你要我做保姆.
You need me to baby-sit.
我只是认为把他一个人留在这儿不好. 我同意.
I just don't think it's good to leave him here alone. I agree.
事实上,我和孩子们在一起有一套,所以...
Actually, I have a way with children, so...
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
是的.我说了我可以的.
Yeah. I've been told I do.
只要十分钟.
It's just for ten minutes.
来,我来介绍你.
Come on, I'll introduce you.
呆在车里,先生.
Stay in the vehicle, sir.
请把手放在方向盘上
Hands on the dashboard, please?
感谢上帝我们在向他提供保护.
Thank goodness we're offering him protection.
FBI.
FBI.
我猜你们都有
DON: I assume you all have permits
你们衣服上突出的那一块的许可证?
for those bulges in your jackets?
你们在这里干什么?
Yeah. What's your deal here?
Galway先生的私人保镖.
Private detail for Mr. Galway.
如果你想
DON: Uh-huh. If you want
知道更多,你需要和他谈.
to know more, you'll have to speak to him.
我确实想知道更多-- 还想看看许可证.
I do want to know more-- gonna want to see permits, too.
Thomas Galway.
Thomas Galway.
有什么问题吗? Don Eppes, FBI.
Is there a problem? Don Eppes, FBI.
我是Megan Reeves特工.
I'm Agent Megan Reeves.
我是Edward Barret, 我是Galway先生的律师.
I'm Edward Barret, I'm Mr. Galway's attorney.
这是干什么?
What's this about?
我们有理由相信你的委托人,
Well, we've reason to believe your client here,
可能会有生命危险.
his life might be in danger.
他在开玩笑吗? 我们看上去
Is he joking? Do we seem
像是在开玩笑吗?
like we're kidding?
我想这和Lucinda Shay的死有关?
I assume this concerns the death of Lucinda Shay?
确切的说是谋杀.
Well, it's a murder, actually.
而且我们没有理由不相信这不是谋杀.
And we have no reason to believe it doesn't.
除非你知道
MEGAN: Unless you know
一些我们不知道的?
something we don't?
我没有什么可以和你们谈的.
I've got nothing to say to you.
完全是出于尊重,先生,
Well, all due respect, sir,
对于某些刚刚被告知有生命危险的人来说,
for someone who was just told their life is in danger,
你看上去并不是很害怕.
you don't seem very afraid.
爸爸...
Dad...
我爸爸确实受到了生命威胁
My father did receive a threat on his life
昨天早上.
early yesterday morning.
Malcolm.
Malcolm.
我在住的地方收到了一张条子.
I received a note at the house.
那你为什么不通知我们?
Is there any reason you didn't notify us?
你要我去通知那些
You expect me to notify the people
想把我扔进监狱里去的人?
who are trying to put me in prison?
我希望看到那张条子,先生,我会看到的.
I expect to see that note, sir, and I will.
我们会等你的传票的.
We'll be waiting for your subpoena.
很好.
That went really well.
想你妈妈了?
Miss your mom, huh?
是的.
Yeah.
我有时候会想我妻子.
I miss my wife sometimes.
我失去她大概有一年半了.
I lost her about a year and a half ago.
想念某个你爱的人
You know... it's really okay
是很正常的.
to miss someone that you love.
我想某些地方...
Well, uh... I think somewhere...
甚至会让他们快乐.
it might even make them happy.
听起来很怪吧?
Sounds weird, huh?
不.
No.
不怪.
No.
你让我想起了Don.
You just reminded me of Don.
是吗?
Really?
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表