剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
数字追凶 第二季第16集
我肯定这儿附近有一个取款机的
I'm pretty sure there's an ATM around here somewhere.
我可不想这么晚了还在市区晃悠
I don't want to wander around downtown at this time of night.
别担心,如果这儿再找不到我们就回去
Don't worry. If we don't find one here, we'll go back.
啊,在这儿,你就是不听我的
Ah, here's one. You never listen to me.
嘿,伙计,这是个征兵办公室
Hey, guys. It's an army recruiting office.
当时受害人正站在取款机前
We had the victim standing here at the ATM.
他当场毕命,老婆受到惊吓,但还稳定。
He died on the scene, his wife's in shock, but she's stable.
炸♥弹♥看来是自♥制♥的
Bomb looks to be homemade.
我们需要再调查更多信息
We'll need the chem work-up to know more.
这个目标的选择得很有趣
It's an interesting choice of targets.
声势很大,但伤亡很小
High profile, and low risk of casualties.
反战抗♥议♥?
Antiwar protest?
也许只是某个针对军方别有用心的人
Maybe just somebody with an axe to grind against the army.
恩,某人必须对此负责
Well, someone's definitely gonna take responsibility for this.
你说对了
You were right.
这是昨晚刚到的,就在爆♥炸♥发生前
This came in last night, just before the bomb went off.
能追踪到它吗?
You having any luck tracing this?
这封信经过了N个服务器 我没法确定来源
It's been routed through so many servers, I can't promise anything.
"这次行动是为了报复一个美帝♥国♥主♥义♥
"This act is in retaliation for an illegal war
指使下开始的非法战争..."
begun at the behest of U.S. imperialists..."
等一下 署名是weather underground?
Wait. It's signed the weather underground?
70年代的激进组织?
The protest group from the '70s?
或许有人又重新活动了
Maybe somebody's having a flashback.
Weather underground 是伪装成爱国者的激进组织
Weather underground were radicals disguised as patriots.
通常他们会不择手段来达到目的
They're willing to use any means necessary to accomplish their ends.
现在称之为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Today, we call them terrorists.
我是Thomas Lawson 退休探员
Uh, agent Thomas Lawson. Retired.
我们那时
Back in my day
总共有的就一台IBM的打字机和一部电♥话♥
all we had was a couple of IBM selectrics and a telephone.
能帮你什么忙吗?
I'm sorry. Can we help you with something?
罪案调查科的头今早给我电♥话♥了
Chief of criminal division called me this morning.
什么事?
Why is that?
你在征兵中心有个爆♥炸♥案
You had a bombing at a recruitment center.
35年前我们在预备役培训处(ROTC) 办事处有个相同的爆♥炸♥案
We had an identical bombing at an ROTC office
你认为是同一批人吗?
And you think it's the same people?
同一个人
Same person.
Matthew Stirling ?
Matthew Stirling?
69年到71年的地方激进组织成员
He was a member of a local radical group from '69 to '71.
他参与了3次爆♥炸♥案
He was responsible for three bombings
包括ROTC那起,杀了2个人
including the one at the ROTC which killed two people.
现在在哪儿?
Where is he now?
还没确认
Never apprehended.
到今早为止还不知道他住哪里
His current whereabouts were unknown until this morning.
我们每天都要用数学
We all use math every day
预报天气
to predict weather
报时
to tell time
理财
to handle money.
数学不仅仅是公式和方程式
Math is more than formulas and equations.
是逻辑...
It's logic...
理智
rationality.
是用你的大脑来解决迷团
It's using your mind to solve the biggest mysteries that we know.
这封信和71年F.B.I. 收到的几乎一模一样
The e-mail is almost identical to a letter received by the FBI in '71
除了把“越南”换成了“伊♥拉♥克♥”
except instead of "Vietnam," the new letter reads "Iraq."
炸♥弹♥的组成也相同
Bomb materials, composition and placement are all similar.
我知道你们还不会用数学来追溯
I know you guys didn't use math consultants back then
介绍一下我兄弟Charlie
but meet my brother Charlie.
他将通过对以往的案例的统计评估
He's going to do a statistical assessment of crimes from back then.
来同此案进行比较
Compare it to this one here.
给我这些爆♥炸♥案的间隔时间
Given the length of time between these bombings
这可是个挑战
this is going to be a great challenge.
或许你们可能正在寻找另一种犯人
Maybe. If you were looking for a different perpetrator.
我们还没有排除模仿犯罪的可能性
We haven't ruled out the possibility of a copycat yet.
我们没有太多的时间来浪费
You're wasting time. Time you haven't got.
我们要调查一下Stirling 和现在有类似背景的组织
We're gonna look into Stirling as well as
从那次ROTC爆♥炸♥案他被调查起
The day after Stirling was questioned about the ROTC bombing
他就抛下老婆孩子消失了
he went underground. He abandoned a wife and baby.
那起爆♥炸♥死了2个人
The bomb he set killed two people.
Thomas O'Keefe, 17岁 Albert Whitetower, 16岁
Thomas O'Keefe, 17. Albert Whitetower, 16.
我曾今去找过这两个孩子的父母
I was the one that had to knock on their parents' door
告诉他们他们的孩子死了
to tell them their kid was dead.
下次就轮到你了
Next time, it'll be you.
有人炸了一辆车,也算反战行为?
Somebody blew up a car. That's an antiwar act?
一辆军车
A military vehicle
就停在征兵中心前
parked outside of an army recruiting office where somebody was killed.
你或许想调查一些高中生的家长
You might want to round up some of the local high school parents.
我知道他们很多人不是很满意
I understand a lot of them aren't too happy
对于军队在校园内征兵的策略
with the army's on-campus recruitment tactics.
你的组织在呼吁反抗国家
Your organization called for resistance against the United States.
伊♥拉♥克♥战争是非法的
The war on Iraq is illegal
所有的抗♥议♥都是符合国际法的
and any resistance is protected by international law.
但不包括破坏和暴♥力♥
Vandalism and violence aren't.
我们要看一下所有的电子邮件
We're gonna need to take a look at all the e-mails
发给你和你发出去的
coming and going into your office.
那需要出示一下搜查令
Then you're gonna need a warrant.
也许
Maybe.
想试图阻止爱国者的行动
Look, try to pull any of that patriot act stuff
不是很简单的
and you'll get plenty of press.
我不怀疑
I don't doubt it.
你们这是在浪费时间 对此我们无可奉告
You're wasting your time. We didn't have anything to do with it.
真的?你发誓你说的是真的吗?
Really? Cross your heart and hope to die?
嘿!
Hey!
那你有什么想法?
So, what do you think of this?
你动作很快啊
You got it done fast.
是啊,我发现了最初的设计
Yeah. I found it in the original designs.
原来住在这儿的人,他们把这些都扯下了
The people who owned the place before us--they tore them out.
无法想象他们为什么这么做
Can't imagine why they did that.
呃,70年代的人做了很多傻事
Well, people did a lot of stupid things in the '70s.
我想你指的不仅仅是房♥子装♥修♥的事情
I take it you're not just talking about home remodeling.
这些是有关ROTC爆♥炸♥案的资料
Here are the files from the ROTC bombing.
哦,太好了
Oh, great.
所以你认为Stirling这家伙 也参与了最近的几起爆♥炸♥案
So you think this guy Stirling was involved with these recent bombings
隔了那么多年?
after all these years?
Stirling?你是在说Matt Stirling吗?
Stirling? You're talking about Matt Stirling?
是啊,怎么了?
Yeah. Why?
哦,我认识他,我们一起工作过
Well, I knew him. We worked together.
你认识?在市政厅?
You did? At city hall?
不,在加州人和平组织 我们组织志愿者
No. Californians for peace. We organized volunteers.
Matty为地方院校工作
Matty worked with the local colleges.
你是反战者?
You were an antiwar protester?
我参加了和平游♥行♥,Matt也是
I participated in peaceful demonstrations, so did Matt.
爸爸,Matt Stirling 可是那个炸了ROTC中心的人哦
Dad, Matt Stirling is the one who blew up the ROTC center.
还杀了两个无辜的孩子
He killed two innocent kids.
Matt Stirling的罪行从没在法庭被证实过
Matt Stirling's guilt was never proven in a court of law.
是,那是因为他消失了
Yeah, because he took off.
看,我了解Matt Stirling 他有老婆、孩子
Look, I knew Matt Stirling. He had a wife, he had a child.
你想说什么?
What are you talking about?
我是说证据
I'm talking about evidence.
什么证据?
What evidence?
去看那儿的资料
Those files right there, to begin with!
哦,算了吧 你们一而再的错误指控
Oh, come on. You guys probably had twice that much on the man
他参与马德里火车站的爆♥炸♥案
you mistakenly accused of the Madrid train bombings.
我们只是想阻止无辜者被杀
We're trying to stop someone from killing innocent people here.
我们也是
So were we.
嘿
Hey.
我不知道爸爸为什么这样 积极的对待那件事
I didn't know dad was so... active back then.
呀,我差点忘了这事 直到我进入政♥府♥部门
Yeah, well, I kind of forgot about it until I was joining the bureau.
背景调查时才发现
Came out in my background check.
他坐过牢吗?
Was he ever arrested?
哦,是两次
Oh, yeah. Twice.
二次?
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表