剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
在这转弯 在这转
MAN: Turn in here, turn here.
来吧 快到了
Come on, almost got it.
来吧 这边信♥号♥♥更好些
Come on, there's got a be a better signal in here.
好了 停住
Okay, stop.
过几分钟就好
Any minute now.
这周围有好多没加密的网络
There's lots of unsecured networks around.
快点动手 然后我们就走赶紧离开
Find something quick-- let's get out of here.
好的 找到一个
Yes, got one.
好了 我们进去了
Okay, we're in.
破解
Bombs away.
看看所有的银行账户
Look at all the bank accounts.
你没看看是否有人跟踪吗?
PASSENGER: Weren't you watching to see if anyone was following?!
我们必须把手提电脑扔了
I have to get rid of this laptop.
FBI
FBI!
别动
Don't move!
FBI 嘿
DAVID: FBI! Hey!
别动
Don't move!
抓住他 我们去抓司机
Take him, we'll get the driver!
别跑
COLBY: Do not run!
让开 让开
Get out of the way, get out of the way!
FBI
FBI!
嘿
DON: Hey!
别动
Don't move!
把手放到背后 手朝上
Put your hands behind your back, thumbs up.
我没干什么坏事
I didn't do anything wrong.
是吗?你干什么了?
Yeah? What are you doing
开车闲逛 闯入周围的网络?
driving around jacking networks?
或者是尝试闯入 直到你闯入FBI的信♥号♥♥
Or trying, till you jacked an FBI signal.
这是什么? 钓鱼?
ALAN: What is, uh, fishing,
和计算机黑客有关?
as it refers to computer hacking?
这个词是ph开头的(phishing)
Well, it's spelled with p-h,
黑客们发一些虚假邮件
and it's when people send out fake e-mails
使其看起来
made to look like real e-mails
像银行或者金融公♥司♥发过来的一样
from banks and financial companies
然后就向人们所要他们的账户信息
and then ask people for personal account information.
总是有些蠢人把信息给他们?
And some people are dumb enough to give it to them?
是啊他们每天发
DON: Yeah, they send out between 75 and 150 million
7千5百万到1亿5千万份邮件
of the things a day.
有百分之五的人回复
Five percent respond.
那就是说每天有3百万到7百万份
So that's 3 to 7 million people daily,
一年可从中获利50亿美元
to the tune of $500 million a year.
真是骇人听闻呢
All right, those are scary statistics.
晚饭来了
Dinner.
他们今天抓到的那些家伙
CHARLIE: These guys they caught today
三个月内偷了200万美元
stole two million bucks in three months.
进来吧 放着这 你在开玩笑
Come on in, put it right there. You're kidding.
好的 希望这不是肉丸子
Okay. ALAN: Hope it's not meatballs.
对不起
( phone rings ) Excuse me.
我只是想看一下
I just want to check things out.
够了 这是给大家吃的
That's enough-- it's for everybody.
是啊 闻起来不错
Yeah, it smells good.
Eppes先生?
Uh, Mr. Eppes?
对不起 你叫外卖♥♥那张信♥用♥卡♥
I'm sorry, the card you called the delivery on with
被冻结了
was declined.
没关系 等等 试试这张
All right, hold on, try this one.
我来付吧 -不 不 我来好了
You know what? Let me get it. No, no, I got it.
我欠你的
I owe you.
这太奇怪了
That's so weird.
我已经付过了
I just paid that.
你不欠我的 你知道
You don't owe me, you know.
我就安置了一个无线信♥号♥♥放大器
All I did was set up an amplified wi-fi signal.
你们FBI的任何一个技术员都能做到
Any of your FBI techs could done that.
嘿 Charlie 他们可都是大忙人
Hey, Charlie, these are busy people, you know?
我本该等会的 我很感激
I would have had to wait-- I appreciate it.
好了 你确定 -是啊 东西都在这了
All right. You sure? Yeah, everything's here.
厄 这张卡也被拒了
Um, this card was declined, too.
你可能要给你的银行打电♥话♥了
You might want to call your bank.
什么 你在和我开玩笑吗?
What, are you kidding me?
没有 -这太奇怪了
No. That's weird.
等一会 给我点时间 -我来吧
Wait a minute, give me one second. Here you go.
不 爸爸 求你 -你必须把这事弄清楚
No, Dad, please, please. You have to get this figured out.
多少钱? -就等我一小下下
Here. How much is that? Just give me a second here.
65.35美元
Um, $65.35.
都留着吧 不用找零了
You can keep all that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
爸爸 我认为这是你的
CHARLIE: Dad, I think that's yours,
因为我从不吃那样的东西
'cause I would never eat something like that.
我是说 这太可笑了
I mean, that's ridiculous.
你们知道吗?
You know what?
很可能是餐馆计算机出了点小故障
It's probably some glitch in the restaurant's computer.
怎么了?
What's up?
银行说我的账户是空的
The bank's saying my accounts are empty.
别开玩笑了 你在检查账户?
Get out of here. Your checking account?
所有的
Everything.
Eppes 你抓我们的人 我们就拿你的钱
我们每天都在使用数学
We all use math every day,
用来预报天气
to predict weather,
用来计时
to tell time,
管理钱财
to handle money.
数学不只是公式和方程式
Math is more than formulas and equations.
它是逻辑... 合理性
It's logic... rationality.
它使你的脑袋转动起来
It's using your mind
使用数字,我们可以处理很多神秘的事物
to solve the biggest mysteries that we know.
数字追凶 第二季第22集
不 我并没有取走我所有的钱
No, I didn't take all my money out.
你们的系统被入侵了
Your system was hacked.
因为我是FBI探员
Because I'm an FBI agent!
他们发送了4000封钓鱼电子邮件
They sent out 4,000 phishing e-mails.
几小时之内
Within hours, they had a few hundred people
就有几百人把他们的账户信息发回来
sending in account information.
嘿
Hey.
他们不会不加选择的发邮件
Well, they weren't sending e-mails indiscriminately.
他们不是在等鱼上钩 他们只是寻找
They weren't chumming, they were working
某一类的银行顾客
off a particular list of bank customers.
我们知道是哪一类的顾客吗?
DON: And do we know what kind of customers?
那些有大量存款的
Those with large balances
且不经常动用的 大多数都是老年人
and low activity, mostly seniors.
对 因为他们会回复邮件
Right, 'cause they respond.
伙计 他们闯入银行的机密数据库
Boy, they got into the bank's confidential database.
你知道 那并不容易
You know, that's not easy.
是啊
Right.
事实是 这不是我们的主意
Thing is, it wasn't our idea.
那是谁的主意呢?
Whose idea was it?
我 我们不能告诉你
I... We can't tell you.
你确定?
MEGAN: You sure about that?
你现在有很大的麻烦
You're in some serious trouble here.
我没有犯罪记录 这是初犯
I've got a clean record, first-time offender.
最坏的情况是什么? -缓刑?
What's the worst I'll get, probation?
你知道 这有一种说法叫
You know, there's this thing called
窃取个人资料惩罚强化法案
the Identity Theft Penalty Enhancement Act.
根据法案可以对身份盗用定罪
And convictions for aggravated identity theft,
这其中就包括网络诈骗
including phishing,
判你个两年监禁
get a mandatory two year prison sentence.
而且如果我以电子诈骗起诉你
And then I throw in wire fraud,
你就会被判上15到20年
and you're looking at 15 to 20 years.
在你遇到中年危机之前
You're not gonna get out of jail
你都得呆在监狱
till you're hitting your midlife crisis.
我女朋友 她 她会离开我的
My girlfriend, she's... she's gonna leave me
如果她发现我被捕了 她会离开我的
She's gonna leave me if she finds out I got arrested.
这不是我们的主意
MAN 2: It wasn't even our idea.
我们只是为这些家伙工作
We were working for these guys.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表