剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
单站点入侵意味着
MEGAN: On-site hacking means
他们需要访问一个他们无法破解的编码
they need access to an encryption they can't break.
很可能是访问ATM取款机
Which must mean access to the ATMs.
他们盗取帐户也不是为了找钱
It's not the money in the accounts they're after, either.
去年 在湾区
Last year, in the Bay area,
俄♥国♥黑帮一天之内盗取了大概
the Russian mob was able to steal
20万张信♥用♥卡♥帐资料
200,000 credit card and bank card I.D.'s in one day.
太平洋信托银行至少和
Pacific Mutual's linked to at least
5万台ATM取款机有联♥系♥
50,000 ATMs around the country.
好的 所以他们仅仅需要每天有10个人
All right, so they just need ten people a day
用这些机器 他们就有50万个帐户
to use those machines, they got half a million accounts.
是啊 他们每个帐户里
Yeah. They take a thousand
盗取一千美元 那就是5千万美元
from each account, that's a half billion dollars,
然后他们再把钱转移到难以追踪的海外帐户去
which they then route to untraceable overseas accounts.
然后他们杀了人♥质♥和Morton
And then they kill the hostages and Morton.
如果除我以外的人进这间房♥间 那么一切就结束了
MORTON: If anybody but me comes into the room, it's over.
但是他们没有
But they won't,
因为我控制进入主机房♥的权限
because I control who has access to the computer room.
就像 Yuri说过
It's like Yuri said...
如果我身上出了什么事
anything happens to me,
我没有在准确的时间打电♥话♥
I don't make the right call at the right time,
你的雇员就会被杀掉
your employees will be killed.
我明白 很好
I understand. Good.
那么我开始工作了
Then I'll get to work.
在五点整 如果一切顺利
MORTON: At 5:00 exactly, if everything has gone okay,
他会打电♥话♥确认钱已经安全了
he calls to indicate the money is secure.
我希望Don能搞定这件事
I hope Don's right about this.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
不
No.
现在是午饭时间了
It's coming up on lunch,
我想我应该去给我们找点吃的
I thought maybe I could get us some food.
现在 闭嘴
Now shut up.
我需要那个号♥码
We need that number.
号♥码在哪? 加油
Where's that number? Come on.
那家伙的手♥机♥就在那
The guy's cell phone is right there.
我只想活动一下
Just needed to stretch.
坐下
Sit down
呆着别动
and stay down.
我说了坐回去
I said get back.
没问题
No problem.
不要一直看表了
I really can't take you looking at your watch anymore.
对不起 对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
等等 在这
Wait, wait, it's here.
Morton的消息
Morton's text message.
啊 黑客的手♥机♥号♥码 太好了
Uh! Hacker's cell phone number, yes!
现在轮到Charlie -加油 孩子
And now for Charlie, come on, kid.
你好
CHARLIE ( over phone ): Hello.
你是?
Hello?
我是Charles Eppes教授
My name is Professor Charles Eppes.
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
你怎么知道这个号♥码的?
How did you get this number?
你自己过来问我怎么样?
How about you come ask me in person?
你看起来知道很多
You seem to know a lot.
我很想和你谈谈你是从哪学的
I'd like to talk to you about where you learned it.
谁? 出什么事了?
MORTON: What is it, what's wrong?
这么早 怎么了
It's early, what's up?
我刚刚接到那个数学家的电♥话♥了
HACKER ( over phone ): I just got a call from the mathematician.
你搞砸了
You screwed up somewhere.
给了他机会
Gave him what he needed
入侵你的手♥机♥
to hack your phone.
不 不 我不知道他是怎么
No, no, I don't see how...
听我说
Listen to me.
FBI对于你在哪
The FBI has no idea
你在干什么 一无所知
where you are or what you're doing,
要不然他们不会让他给你打电♥话♥
or they would have never have let him call you.
一切还是在我们掌控之中
The situation is still in control.
继续工作 把它搞定
YURI: Keep working, get it done.
我们找到了
STENDHAUSER: We got it!
他打了电♥话♥
He made the call.
我们用GPS追踪到了
And we have a GPS track working.
一分钟后给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you in a minute.
快完成了
Almost... done.
一定是项大工程
Must have been quite an operation.
耗了你一整天
Took you all day.
是啊 厄 我有很多事情要做
Yeah, well... I had a lot to do.
我们有五分钟
We got five minutes.
Walker说洛杉矶警♥察♥已经派人包围了
Walker says LAPD is handling containment.
好的 厄 告诉他们不要动 好吗?
All right, well, tell them to stay clear, all right?
我是说 我不想让任何人发现我们 -是啊
I mean, I don't want anyone spotting us. Yeah.
他们在得到我们的官方通知之前
They won't move until they get
不会动的
an official notice from us.
这家伙有点精神病 嗯?
This guy's some psychopath, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
他现在一定认为自己是无敌的
He probably thinks he's invincible by now.
我猜他现在没有感觉到
I'm guessing he doesn't feel the need
需要注意一下
( cell phone ringing ) to put too much distance between
FBI和他的距离
him and the FBI.
Eppes
Eppes.
1327 Palmetto
1327 Palmetto.
1-3-2-7
1-3-2-7.
1-3-2-7
COMPUTER: 1-3-2-7.
好了
MEGAN: Okay.
我找到了 在城区
I got it, it's downtown.
好了 我们开始行动吧
DON: All right, let's do it.
第一第二小组 出发 出发
Unit One to Unit Two, you're a go, you're a go.
收到 Don 开始行动
COLBY ( over radio ): Copy that, Don. On the move.
如果是你我就不会动
I wouldn't if I were you.
嗯?都搞定了吗?
Well? Is it done?
快把你搞定了 老兄
COLBY ( over phone ): It's all done for you, my friend.
谁...
Who....
FBI FBI
DON/AGENTS: FBI! FBI!
Gary 上 我去救人♥质♥
Gary, go! MEGAN: I'm getting the hostages!
Lamont?! 你还好吧 Colleen?
Lamont?! Are you okay? Colleen?
深呼吸 Colleen 深呼吸
Big breaths, Colleen, big breaths.
FBI 把路让开
FBI! Get out of the way!
把路让开
Get out of the way!
啊
Aah!
很高兴最后能见你一面 Yuri
Nice to finally meet you in person, Yuri.
漂亮的一拳
Nice shot.
我也给你家里打电♥话♥了
And I called your family, too.
你会...
They're going to be at...
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好?
DON: Hello?
嘿 Don
Hey, Don.
嘿 David
Hey... David.
我们的小组找到监视房♥子的人了
Our team found the guy who was watching the house.
整件事我都听说了 干得不错 谢谢
I heard all about it. Good job; thanks.
你看 老兄 你不需要再呆在这了
Look, man, you don't have to hang out here,
我早可以回去了 没关系 我认为你♥爸♥爸
you can take off. That's okay. I think your dad
想让我在旁边 嘿 你在想什么? 你在想什么 嗯?
wanted me to hang around. Hey, what do you think? What do you think, huh?
哦 我知道你为什么留下了
Oh, I see why you're hanging around.
这是你的
ALAN: There you go,
Sinclair探员
Agent Sinclair.
那边还有好多 好的
And there's a lot more where that came from. All right.
谢谢你Eppes先生 他在这疗养 嗯?
Thanks, Mr. Eppes. He gets the treatment, huh?
是啊 还有好多菜要上
Yeah, and there's more coming right up.
痛快地吃吧
ALAN: Dig in, dig in.
哦 老兄
Oh, man.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表