剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Harmless seeds are released. Bad seeds are identified and contained.
也就是说 我们改变观测的变量 我们就可以找寻不同类型的种子
So if we change the-the inputs, we can track different seeds.
是的 我用susan lim的研究结果 建立了一个新的变量体系
Exactly,and I used susan lim's research to create a whole new set of input variables.
那么 找到集装箱了么
So,you found the container?
多个集装箱 复数
Containers. Plural.
不只一个?
There's more than one?
不是的 是和算法的精确度有关
No,but there are limits to how precise the algorithm can be.
我把它和李白号♥上的货物进行了比对
I ran it against the cargo manifest of the li-po,
限定在4个箱子上
and I narrowed it down to four possibilities.
这个名单上的一个公♥司♥有你要的箱子
One of the import companies on this list has your container.
raymond nipay 给小台北的一个俱乐部打过电♥话♥
Raymond nipay-- he made a call to a private club in little taipei.
费了点劲 但是我们还是 进了国税局的数据库
It took some doing,but we were able to sort through the irs database.
我们找到了业主 steven jintao
We were able to run down an owner-- steven jintao.
这个家伙不仅拥有这个俱乐部 还有本地的3个按♥摩♥房♥
This guy not only owns the private club but he also owns three massage parlors in the area.
我们能把他和集装箱联♥系♥起来么
We can definitely connect him to the container?
是的 根据记者的材料
Yeah,using the reporter's notes.
jintao 用贩卖♥♥过来的中国女孩 建立了这个小王国
Yeah,jintao built this little empire smuggling in chinese girls.
让她们的家人付运费
Got their families to pay for the freight.
很多时候 他们不知道这边会发生什么
Most of the time,they had no idea what was happening to them on the other end.
这个家伙找到了一个两头获利的方法
Guy saw an opportunity to exploit the girls on both sides of the smuggling.
他把她们带过来 让她们在按♥摩♥房♥和俱乐部工作
He brings them over,and then he puts them to work in the massage parlors and the clubs.
是的 他们先是许诺她们月亮(梦) 然后让她们当妓♥女♥
Right. They promise them the moon,they pimp them out.
扭曲的美国梦啊
Pretty twisted version of the american dream.
他在哪里
And where is he?
警方说他在他的俱乐部里有一个 办公室 -去抓他
Lapd says he has an office at his club. -Go get him.
我们是这里唯一的白人
we're the only white people in here.
是啊 你是
Yes,we are.
可能已经盯上我们了 -我们太显眼了
Probably already made us. -We don't exactly blend in.
嘿
hi.
要找个女朋友么
Are you looking for a girlfriend?
我们要找他
Actually,we're looking for this guy right here.
我从没见过他
I've never seen him.
又是跑
There's another one running.
他去后面了
He's moving out the back.
哦 哦 趴到车上
Yeah,yeah. Get down on the car.
我们在找李白号♥上的女孩
We're looking for the girls from the li-po.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
是么 可是我认为你知道
Really? 'Cause I think you do.
疼 -我开始搜查
That hurts. -I'll start the search.
你们跟我来
You guys with me.
集装箱在哪里
Where's the container?
我要见我的律师 -没问你这个
I want my lawyer. -That wasn't the question.
我们拒绝了他昨晚的请求 但是我们还是要让他见他的律师
We lost his paperwork last night, but we're gonna have to let him talk to his lawyer.
好啊 叫律师起草个文书
Fine,let the lawyer file a writ.
我们不能给他们一个 法庭上可以用的口实
We're not giving them a technicality they can use in court.
megan我们讨论的是一个流行性病毒 我不在乎什么口实
Megan,we're talking about a pandemic flu here. I don't really care about a technicality.
don 我们有足够的资料可以把 这个滑头关起来
Don,we have enough information to put this slime-bag down a very deep hole.
还不够
It's not deep enough,not yet.
granger 为什么只有我们担心这些姑娘呢
Okay,granger,explain to me why it is we only care about these girls
他们的顾客可能也会得病的啊
when there's a risk that their customers might get sick.
船长打电♥话♥给你
Captain called you.
你告诉他把所有和她一起的女孩扔下海
And you told him to throw that girl and everyone with her in the water.
知道我怎么知道的么? 其中的一个女孩是个记者
You know how I know that? One of those girls was a reporter working a story.
你撒谎
You're lying.
要是再有一个女孩病了
One more of those girls gets sick...
我要回到我的牢房♥里
I'd like to go back to my cell.
你哪都去不了 知道么
You're not going anywhere, you understand me,
你个滑头 你老实呆在这里回答我的问题
You slime?!You're gonna sit down and tell me exactly what I want to know!
don don 休息下 好吧
Don! Don! Take a break,okay?
冷静会 好吧
Just calm down.all right.
叫他给律师打电♥话♥ 把他关起来
Let him call his lawyer, and then throw him in that hole.
别点了 -怎么了
Stop it. -What?
也许我们该休息一下
Okay,maybe we should just take a break,huh?
我没事 只是静不下心来
I'm all right,I'm just a little distracted at the moment.
是么 amita的事么?
Yeah? What,amita?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
你的表情 我了解你所有的表情
The look-- I know all your looks.
你咨♥询♥过我爸爸了么?
Have you been conferring with my father?
没有 -嘿 charlie
No. -Hey,charlie.
我们遇到麻烦了 我从那个jintao嘴里什么也没得到
Look,we're in trouble here.I mean, I can't get anything out of this guy jintao.
那些女孩还在外头 更别说禽流感了
Those girls are still out there, not to mention the threat of pandemic flu.
我们在建立一个可能目的地的矩阵 用susan的数据
We've been working on a destination probability matrix using susan lim's notes,
你列出的jintao的生意
your list of jintao's businesses...
这就是我来的原因 你们得到什么了
that's why I'm here. What do you got?
数据不对 或者是我的矩阵有问题
Something's not right in the data or there's a bug somewhere in this matrix.
我的方程一直返回一个空集
Because my equation keeps returning an empty set.
等等
Wait a second. Hold on here.
如果 矩阵没问题呢
What if,charles,what if the matrix equation is working?
如果 那我们就该知道答案了
What if? Then we'd have an answer.
是啊 空集就是答案呢
Yeah,but what if the empty set is the answer.
她们就没离开过码头
They never left the port.
算法不能指向目的地 因为她们就没离开过起点
The algorithm wasn't pointing to a destination, because the girls never left their starting point.
绿翡翠公♥司♥?
green jade corp?
不是
No.
这算什么 扔骰子?
What's that,like, strike number 12?
我们要找到一个和 jintao公♥司♥有关的仓库
We just need one warehouse to match one of jintao's businesses.
这样如何
How about this.
我们按它们进货的时间排序
Let's sort them according to when they took the space.
也许jintao租借了一个 新的仓库放集装箱
Maybe jintao had to rent something new to store the container.
好 找到了一个
Okay,There are one import warehouse
伟刚进口 在我们发现女孩的前一天成立的
Wai gong imports.Company signed a lease the day before we found the girls on the beach.
你是说伟刚? -是的
You said wai gong? -Yeah.
我们找到了 -是的 很好
We got him. -Yeah. Nice.
就是这里 伟刚进口 租借的
this is the building wai gong imports subleased.
里面有人
I have movement inside.
包围仓库
You guys,cover the warehouse!
我们要把她们弄出来 -现在还不行
We got to get them out of there. -We can't,not yet.
我们需要一个医生和一个翻译
We need to get a medic and a translator in here now!
女士们 给我们几分钟 好吧
Ladies,just give us a minute,okay?
那个jintao租了这个地方来隔离
So your guy jintao used this warehouse for quarantine?
是的 直到 他认为可以止损了
Till he decides to cut his losses,yeah.
他把这些女士放在这里等死
He just left these ladies here to die.
那么 没人染上了流感
So none of the girls turned up with the flu?
她们还在隔离 但是到目前为止没有 看来 这次我们走运了
Well,they're still under quarantine. But so far,it looks like we got lucky,this time.
susan的出版商给我了一个合约
Susan's publisher offered me a book deal.
他们想让我写出发生在她还有 这些姑娘身上的事
They want me to write about what happened to her,the girls,all of it.
哦 很重要啊
Well,it's a heck of a story.
也许你会得到普利策奖
Maybe you'll be the one who ends up with a pulitzer.
说susan在天上某个地方望着
It'd be nice to say that susan's up there somewhere,
感到欣慰 会很感人
looking down,happy about this.
但是...
But...
她太好强了
she was so damn competitive.
我认为她肯定在为我得到 一个专访很愤怒
I'm sure she's furious that I landed an exclusive.
我们抓了 steven jintao
Well,we did bring down steven jintao,
我们把这些姑娘从集装箱救出
and we rescued the girls from the container.
要是没有susan的笔记我们就办不到
We couldn't have done any of that without susan's notes.
我想这是她可以高兴的事
That is something she can be happy about.
是啊 肯定是
Oh,yeah.
我可以进来么 - 是的 可以
may I come in? -Oh,yeah.
当然了
Yeah. Sure.
我想为昨天的事道歉
I wanted to say that I'm sorry about yesterday.
你只是想帮忙 我过分了
You were just trying to help, and I was out of line.
不...
Actually...
我想你是对的
I think you were right.
前不久 你说过我的工作
Not too long ago, you made the point that my work
我在FBI的工作
and my work for the fbi
阻碍了私人感情发展
got in the way of personal relationships.
是的 我记得
Yeah,I remember.
让我说完
Just... let me finish.
你说一个感情能进行下去 必须要我愿意...
You said a relationship could work, but only if I was willing.
我说的是don
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表