剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
hello?
Hello?
有人在吗?
Is anyone there?
技术上说,这个博物馆在联邦政♥府♥ 管辖的地界里
Technically,this museum sits on Federal land.
99年租期
99-year lease.
所以我们请你们来
Figured we'd call you.
你知道死者身份了么
You got I.D.?
Jenifer Albernathy
Jennifer Abernathy.
她是这里的一个研究员
She was one of the researchers here.
megan 有什么发现?
What do you say,Megan?
我只发现了一处外伤.....头部
The only trauma I can see is the head wound.
看这里还有血迹呢
See,this has got blood,right here.
她丢了一只鞋
She's missing a shoe.
你怎么想 她被人追赶?
What do you think,being chased?
谁发现的?
Who found her?
夜班保安
The night watchman.
你好 你好
how you doing? Good.
我是FBI的Don Eppes
I'm Don Eppes with the FBI.
Frank Lopez -Frank 你知道些什么
Frank Lopez. -Frank. What can you tell me?
我当时在巡逻
I was just doing my rounds.
一切都很正常
Things seemed pretty routine till I got down here.
然后就发现她躺在这里
Found her like that.
你听到什么声音了没?
You hear anything?
我是夜班 当时馆里只有我一个人
it's the graveyard shift. Just me for the whole place.
我不知道她晚上留在这里了
I didn't even know she was working last night.
还有别人留在这里了么?
Was there anybody else here?
我们关门后进行了一次安全检查
there's a security sweep after we close.
后面就是清洁人员进来了
Cleaning crew comes in.
他们在11点的时候离开
They usually knock off about 11:00.
这之后 就我自己
After that,it's just me.
如果你不介意的话
If it's okay with you,
我想请您和我们的人
we'd like you to go with one of our deputies,
去换件便服
see if we can get you changed into some street clothes?
你想要我的制♥服♥? -可以么?
You want my uniform? -Is that okay?
当然 -谢谢
Sure. -Thanks.
大楼下班后就锁起来了
Building is locked down after hours.
没有暴♥力♥进入的迹象
No sign of a forced entry.
安全摄像头呢?
Security cameras?
前门 大厅 搬运间的
Front door,lobby and loading dock.
现在还没有发现什么
So far,there's nothing.
这讲不通阿
That doesn't make any sense.
钱 信♥用♥卡♥ 身份证都在这里
There's money,credit cards,I.D.-- it's all here.
也许本来就不是抢劫
probably not a robbery,then.
可能是有什么人在追她
So,someone was after her.
也可能是什么东西
Or something. Right?
她碍事了
She gets in the way.
看这个
Check this out.
是一些计算式子
Some kind of calculations.
负责人说她是这里的研究员
the deputy said she did research.
最后进入时间是今天
Last entry's today.
“最后进入”真是名副其实
"Last entry" is right.
数字追凶 第二季第10集
Numb3rs. Season 02 Episode 10
我代表我和
I am officially RSVP'ing
那个说是很高兴参加你的晚宴的alan eppes
for myself and one Alan Eppes,
正式请您回复
who said he'd be delighted to come to your dinner party.
我有段时间没招待客人了
It's been awhile since I entertained.
希望我的招待技巧没有退化
I hope my hosting skills haven't atrophied.
虽然“退化”这个词是用在发达的基础上
Although "atrophy" implies a certain level of strength to begin with.
伙计们 最近如何
boys,how we doing?
早饭吃什么?
What's for breakfast?
炸面包和鸡肉(tori)
Toast and tori.
鸡肉--什么意思? 那像是cheerios牌早餐
Tori-- What do you mean? That looks like Cheerios.
"tori“是"torus”的复数 是中间有一个洞的图形
"Tori," plural of "torus"-- a shape with a hole in it.
拓补学上的
topologically speaking.
我拿一块长方形可以么?
Mind if I have a rectangle?
随便
help yourself.
我的数学才能可能是 早期的生理改变的结果
My math abilities might be a biologic aladaptation because from an early age,
我缺少成为一个职业运动员所需的营养
I've been deprived the nutrition necessary to become a professional athlete.
据说吃低热卡的食物可以活的更长一些
They say,you know,people who eat a low-calorie diet live longer.
是么? 是的
Is that what they say? They do say that.
弟弟 我找你有事
I'm looking out for you,bro.
干什么?
In exchange for what?
一个在传统博物馆工作的女人昨晚被杀了
This woman who works for the Heritage Museum was killed last night.
我们在她身上找到了这个 但是问题是
We found this on her,but the thing is
我们不知道具体写了些什么?
we can't make heads or tails of it,
我想可能你能找出来
so,thought maybe you could.
我现在就能告诉你是什么
I can already tell you what those are.
这些方程是关于考古学定量的
Equations related to quantitative archaeology.
考古学是另一种形式的侦探学 -古物就是线索
Archaeology is just another form of detection-- the artifacts are the clues,
历史是结果
and the history they reveal is the solution.
这个是碳-14定年法
And this is carbon dating.
这些是测定器物年代的公式
These are formulas for calculating the age of an object.
我在一个古生物课题组里请教过
I consulted on a paleontology project once.
碳-14定年法利用辐射原理
Carbon dating uses radiation,right?
所有的活着的东西 都吸收放射性碳-14
All living things absorb radioactive carbon 14
植物是通过光合作用
into their bodies-- plants through photosynthesis
动物是通过食物链
animals from the food chain.
但是就如任何放射性元素一样
But,like any radioactive material,
原子以恒定的速率衰变
the atoms decay at a steady rate,
只有在机体是活着的时候才能得到补充
only replenished if the organism's alive.
你见过那种有内置制冰器的冰箱么
You know how some refrigerators come with built-in ice-makers--
我们假设这个制冰器设定为保证 有50块的恒定冰量
so let's say the ice-maker's programmed to keep 50 ice cubes in it at one time,
但是我们每天用去5块
but we use five ice cubes per day.
只要冰箱和供水装置是连接的
Now,as long as that refrigerator's connected
它就可以制♥作♥出新的冰块
to the water supply,it'll create new cubes
来补充我们用掉的
to make up for the ones we'd lost,
保持50块的量
keeping the total at 50.
死亡就像是切断了水供
Death is like cutting off the water supply.
再也不能产冰了
No more ice cubes get made.
减去我们用的冰块
So,by subtracting the number of ice cubes we have left--
我们还有50块
let's say,like,uh,35--
中的大约35块
from the total original number of 50,
用这个去除我们每天用的5块
and then dividing by five ice cubes per day...
就可以算出冰箱死了几天了
The ice-maker's been dead for three days?
冰箱是个线性的例子
The ice-maker's a more linear example--
放射性元素的衰变是指数性的
and radio carbon decay is exponential--
但是你明白了意思了吧
but you get the idea?
她在测定什么东西
she was trying to date something.
但是我们不知道具体是什么
But that's the thing: we don't know what.
不在她的办公室里也不在她的实验室里
It's not in her office,it's not in her lab,so,
因此我想这就是问题所在
I mean,that's the problem,
不管是什么 已经不见了
whatever it is,is gone.
你问过她的同事了么?
Have you asked the victim's co-workers?
如果她研究的东西招致她的死亡
If whatever she was working on got her killed,
那么她的同事就是嫌疑人
then those co-workers are potential suspects.
是的
Right.
好吧 我想我可以搞明白
Well,I should... I should be able to figure out
至少这个实验的一些参数
at least the parameters of the research detail here.
好吧 这份东西你留着
All right. Why don't you hold onto it,
但是小心点 我就这一份
but take care of it-- it's my only copy,all right?
Don 我这里周要请一些人过来 你想..
Don,I'm having some people over this week, if you wanna...
为了什么事??
What's the occasion?
我把我的老房♥子卖♥♥了 我想举♥行♥一个告别仪式
I've sold my house and I wanna kind of say good-bye to it.
晚餐的颜色丰富么?
This dinner have a color scheme?
我对白饭的偏爱不是病态的
Look,my predilection for white food is not pathological--
至少现在还不是
or at least not just yet.
菜谱里的食物会包括所有色谱中的颜色
The,menu will manifest all the colors of the spectrum,yes.
可见光色谱
the visible spectrum.
那好 算我一个
All right,well,consider me there.
你会给我打电♥话♥么?
You'll call me?
她的脖子被弄断了
She broke her neck.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表