剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
我面对面盯着他
I was looking right at him.
说实话,之前我不知道 被吓坏了是怎样的感受
I gotta tell you,I don't think I knew what being scared was before that.
你知道, 恐惧是一种实际的感觉 Charlie,是...
You know,fear is a very practical feeling,charlie.It's,um...
其实,主要是常识
well,it's mostly common sense,
就像不要用棍子去戳鳄鱼
telling you not to poke the alligator with the stick.
我知道这种事情不太可能再发生了
I know this kind of thing happening again is improbable,
但想到要回Don的办公室 胃里面就打了个结
but just the thought of going back to don's office just puts knots in my stomach.
我意识到
And I realize
我真的恐惧的是再次害怕
the only thing I'm really afraid of is being afraid again.
嘿,Charlie
Hey,charlie.
你记得Sam Tichell吗? - 我怎么能忘了他?
Do you remember sam tichell?How could i -forget him?
他整个三年级都在恐吓我
He terrorized me through the whole third grade,
我每天都要等Don 一起去学校
and I had to wait for don every day, to walk home from school.
是啊
Yeah.
有一次
And the one time
Don没跟你一起回家... 我跟Sam Tichell干了一仗...
don didn't walk you home... I got into a fight with sam tichell...
就在Meyer家的前院
right in the meyers' front yard.
我知道,我就站在窗口看着
I know; I was standing at the window watching.
我看见他从后面把你打倒
I saw him knock you down from behind.
我没出去帮助你
I didn't come outside to help you.
不,你出来了 你把我们分开了
Yeah,you did. You broke us up.
最后,但不是立刻 你明白了,Charlie
Eventually,but not right away. See,charlie,
你永远都被关爱 你永远都被保护
you were always so loved, you were always so protected.
就在那时我想让你明白世界不是 一直安全的地方
It was at that moment that I wanted you to understand that the world was not always going to be a safe place.
只有在你还击了之后我才出来帮你
I came outside to help you only when you started to fight back.
因为那个时候我才知道你有足够的勇气 来接受命运要加在你身上的一切
Because that's when I knew that you had enough heart to take whatever life was going to throw at you.
一个纽约人注意到洛杉矶的 第一件事是什么?
What's the first thing a new yorker notices about L.A.?
没有好披萨
No good pizza.
好,第二件
Okay,the second thing.
大家无论去什么地方都开车
Everyone drives everywhere.
如果你要从租车点偷车 你怎么到那儿?
You're gonna steal a car out of a rental lot, how you gonna get there?
开你自己的车,把它停在附近?
Drive your own car, park it somewhere nearby?
不能乘出租或公车 因为可能会有人记住你的
You can't take the bus or a cab, 'cause somebody might remember you.
你用完那辆车后,你会把它扔在哪儿?
When you're done with that car, where you gonna dump it?
自己车的附近
Somewhere close to where you parked.
等一下,你看到那个了吗?
Wait a minute.Do you see something up there?
看到了
Yes,I do.
我猜那辆车上找不到Kurt的指纹
We won't find kurt's prints on that car.
你知道,我开始觉得这个家伙不只 跟在某个足球老爹后面
You know,I'm getting the feeling that this guy isn't just following some soccer dad's lead.
更像是幕后黑手,总在我们前面两步
More like the mastermind behind the scene, two steps ahead of us.
嗯,只有他知道接下来的发展 而我们不知道
Yeah,only he knows where this is going and we don't.
刚收到被烧毁车的犯罪现场调查报告 - 是吗?有什么线索?
Just got the crime scene reports back on the torched car.Yeah? Anything?
没,什么都没有
No,nothing.
如果再没有什么突破的话,我们再见到 Kurt就会是他决定再次袭击的时候
We don't catch a break soon,the next time we see kurt is gonna be the next time he decides to attack.
McCall的法医报告 那颗致命的子弹上有Schane的血和组织
This is forensics on mccall.The bullet that killed him had schane's blood and tissue on it.
它穿过他的肩膀,窗户 最后落在了McCall的头骨里
It went through his shoulder,the window, and landed in mccall's skull,
所以不用操心调查,只是个形式罢了
so you got nothing to worry about with the shooting team.It's gonna be a walk.
嗯好。你看我还要多久才能出外勤?
All right.Well,how long till I'm back in the field,do you think?
可能一两个礼拜
Like a week,maybe two.
不知道为什么我听说的时候觉得好点了 但...
Yeah. I don't know why it sounded better when I heard it,but...
一个人死了,Don
a man's dead,don.
Cloby,你洗清了嫌疑
Colby,you cleared your line of fire.
那枪你射得很准子弹反弹得不好而已 那你无能为力,不是你的错
You took a good shot--the bullet took a bad bounce.Now,come on, there's nothing you can do about that.It's not your fault.
对,我知道,可能不是我的错,Don 但仍旧是我射出的子弹
Yeah,I know,it might not be my fault,don, but it's still my bullet.
你爹说你一晚上都在这儿
Your dad says you've been in here all night.
我很确定枪手的移♥动♥...是...布朗运动
I was sure that the shooter's path was... was brownian...
...而完全的随机选择会...
...that the pure randomness would...
会告诉我们Schane的动作信息
would somehow tell me something about schane's actions.
有点不对
Something isn't right.
我试过了无圈的随机游动
I tried using a loop-erased random walk,
用朗之万方程修正过了
tinkered with a langevin equation,
可仍然存在不等
and still, there's a disparity there,
说明这可能不是布朗运动
telling me something that maybe this isn't brownian motion,
可能数据中有错误,我不知道
that maybe there's a corruption in the data; I don't know.
在斋浦尔天文台,有个雄伟壮观的日晷
At the jaipur observatory, they have these huge,magnificent sundials,
日晷非常精确,直到20世纪40年代 还被来设置标准时间
and they're so accurate,they were used to set standard time until the 1940s.
现在印度的标准时间是由 阿♥拉♥哈巴德天文台设定的,知道原因吗?
Now india's standard time is set by the allahabad observatory.Do you know why?
我想是因为阿♥拉♥哈巴德更精确
I'm assuming because allahabad is more accurate.
不是
No.
为了使整个印度处于同一个时区
In order to keep all of india in the same time zone,
国家的东西部必须都做出妥协
they have to split the difference between the east and west halves of the country.
而且阿♥拉♥哈巴德正好在格林威治时间 以东五个半小时
And allahabad is exactly five and a half hours off of greenwich mean time.
我觉得你的隐喻开始非常像Larry的了
I see that your metaphors are starting to sound a lot like larry's metaphors.
斋浦尔日晷没问题,Charlie
The jaipur sundials aren't wrong,charlie.
日月还在以相同的轨道在天空中运行
The sun and the moon still move through the sky the same way.
你看,是人们对时间的看法变了
You see,people have changed their perspectives on time,charlie.
我觉得Amita想说的是退一步 试一种新看法
I think what amita's telling you is to take a step back from your problem,try a new perspective.
或一个新的维数
Or a new dimension.
对,我记得有一种玩具
Oh,now,there's a toy I remember.Tessa...
四维立方,一种四维的超立方体
it's a tesseract. A four-dimensional hypercube.
可能是我买♥♥玩具士兵的原因 我搞得懂那些
Could be why I bought those soldiers. Those I can understand.
黑板上的正方形是两维
A square on a chalkboard represents two dimensions:
X轴和Y轴
An x and y axis.
再加进第三维,Z轴
You add a third dimension, a z-axis...
就是个立方体了,看 我几何还是及格的
you get a cube.See,I do have a passing familiarity with geometry.
对,但三维物体是存在于四维空间里的
Right,but three-dimensional objects exist in a fourth dimension:
在时间里,所以如果我们往立方体上 再加一维
In time,so if we add a fourth dimension to the cube,
就像往正方形上加第三维一样
just like we added a third dimension to the square,
就是个四维立方了, 但这不是个真的四维立方
we get a tesseract,but this isn't really a tesseract,
就像那个 并不是一个真的立方体一样
just like that isn't really a cube.
明白了,我错在把二维关系的数据
See,my mistake was that I took a two-dimensional mapping data,
当作三维的来处理了 我...还少一维
and brought it into the third dimension. I'M... I'm still short one dimension.
你是指时间?
You mean time?
我要看一个人移♥动♥的实时描述
I need to see a picture of a man's movements through real time.
我必须要再回到FBI
I'll have to go back to the fbi.
嘿,伙计们,还好吗?
hey,guys. How we doing?
嘿
Hey.
Charlie?
Charlie?
对了,他们得把这块拿走 我再给你找一块,行吧?
Oh,yeah,they must have brought those out here. We'll get you another one,all right?
没事吧?
Everything all right?
我们需要监控录像
We're going to need the surveillance footage,
一些三角架,一个激光指示器
some tripods,a laser pointer,
还有绳子
and we're gonna need string.
绳子?
String?
很多绳子
Lots of string.
这是个四维的模型程序
This is a four-dimensional modeling program.
被用来分♥析♥天气模式,地理勘测 甚至是工厂效率
It's used to analyze weather patterns, geographical surveys,even factory efficiency.
这是Schane在办公室里的移♥动♥路线
And this is schane's journey through the office.
我们根据时间重演一遍 瑕疵就变得很明显了
And when we render it over time, the flaw becomes apparent.
“瑕疵”,你指什么?
What do you mean,"flaw"?
直到这一点... - 还有在这一点以后...
Well,up until this point... -and after this point...
他是下意识地移♥动♥的 但这儿,这儿,不是
his movements are reactive, but here-- here-- they aren'T.
那,怎么了,你是说他找到了目标?
So,what,you saying he found a target?
正相反
The opposite.
Don,你记得我把白球在球台上的运动 说成是布朗运动?
Don,remember when I compared brownian motion to a cue ball ricocheting across a pool table?
就好像白球知道它会击中黑八球
It's as if the cue ball saw that it was about to hit the eight ball
然后停下来,再反向运动
and stopped dead in its tracks and turned around.
Schane转了个180度的弯
Schane pulled a 180.
这是唯一一次他后退了
The only time he retraced his steps.
那为什么他后退了? - 大概的?
So what backed him off? -Roughly?
这间工作室
This workspace.
更确切的,我相信他在躲他或他们两个
More specifically,I believe he was avoiding one or both of these people,
非常明确地在努力不要打中他们
making a very specific effort not to shoot at them.
John Devries和Dave Taggart 他们都是GS-7情报助理
John devries and dave taggart. They're both gs-7 intelligence assistants.
做罪犯数据登记和分♥析♥ 都通过了最高等级的安检
Criminal data entry and analysis, both with top-secret clearance.
没有跟Schane的联♥系♥ 但我还在查
There's no connections to schane yet, but I'm still digging.
行,搜一下他们的电脑 把他们关到审讯室里,好吧?
All right,well,get their computers stripped, put them in the rooms,all right?
好,Devries在一号♥室 枪击事件后Taggart请病假了
Yeah,I got devries in one. Taggart called in sick after the shooting.
怎么回事,“请病假了”? 把他弄过来,我不管
What do you mean,"called in sick"? Get him in here--I don't care.
Megan和Dave在去接他的路上了
I got megan and dave on their way to pick him up right now.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表