剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
好的 一号♥?
All right, position one?
就位
Set.
二号♥?
Position two?
二号♥就位 Don
Position two is set, Don
好的大家听我的命令 重复 听我的命令.
All righ we go on my signal, everybody. Reat, on my signal.
这真的很让人兴奋
It'really kind of exciting.
赌钱?
Money launring?
用社会网络数学对非法活动建模
Modeling illegal activity using Social Network math
网络分♥析♥
Linknalysis.
我们用来对付暴徒
We use that for e Mob.
它提供了公正的基础连接
Well, that provides fairly basiconnections,
但是Flock理论展示了 网络是怎样运动的
but Flock Theory shows hothe twork moves,
它是怎样作为一个整体改变的
how it changes as a whole,
根据数学实验 通过分配链
from the meth lab workers, through the distribution chain,
最终到街道上.
and ultimatelyto the streets.
我们可以确定为首的 和他的手下
We can determine leaders and followers,
增长的速度和方向
speed and direion of growth.
自发的自组织 可以预测人类活动的
Emergent Self-Organization predicts subtle dynamics
精确的动态特性
of human behavior.
这太疯狂了
It's wild.
这就是我要说的
That's just what I was gona say
他们进去了吗?
So, ha they gone in yet?
就等着两个了
Just about t
DEA?(禁药取缔机构)
DEA?
DEA就位
MAN: DEA, set.
好的 我们上
All right, let's hit it
我们上 行动 行动
Let's hit it. Execute,xecute.
行动
Execute.
等一下
Hold! Hold! Hold! Hold
有平民 有平民
We got a civilian, civilian, civilian.
等一下 Don
COLBY: Holding, Don.
Coy 截住她
Coy, grab her.
好的 知道了
Okay, got it.
夫人?
Ma'?
有人在吗?
Hello?
夫人 不好意思 夫人
ma'am? Excuse me, ma'am?
有人吗?
Hello?
我能为你做什么吗?
What can I do for you?
我要为我的电炉顶重新镀铬
I ne a stove-top re-chromed.
你能做这个吗?
Do you do that?
Colby 退后
Colby, back off!
等她出来
Just wait till she's out.
当然
Sure.
你有尺寸吗?
You got the measurements?
有 在这里.
Yeah, in here somewhere.
Don 他在打电♥话♥.
Don, he's making phone call.
是我
Yeah, it'me.
对
That's right.
Colby 他发现你了吗?
Colby, did he see you?
我不知道 Don
I don't kn, Don.
Megan 跟踪电♥话♥ 他在说什么?
Megan, trace the call. what's he saying?
他在通知什么人
He's warninsomebody.
该死 我不想有人♥质♥危机
Damn it! I don't want hostage situation here.
Colby 我一进去
Colby, as soon as I have,
你就拿枪冲进来 Megan 你迅速支援
me in full force. Megan, you get backup
你追踪到的任何地址
and hightail it to whatever addres you get
听明白了吗?
on tt trace, do you hear me?
这就去
On it.
好的 David 你跟我来
DON: All right, David, you're with me.
听我的指挥 我们上
Foow my lead, let's .
我是特工Reeves, 我要一个突击队 ASAP(尽快)
This is Agt Reeves, I need an insertion team ASAP,
到东19街5735号♥
going to 5735 East 19th Street.
我马上就位
I'll be on location.
Megan 对模型来说这个地址是反常的
Me that address is anomalous to the pattern.
这会改变所有的事
You know, that chaes everything.
可能什么都不会 但是如果这个地址是相关的
Itight be nothing, Yeah, but if it is conected,
我必须重新计算
I ve to relculate.
这可能会引出其它方位 所以我要去
It could open up other locations, so, I'd like to come.
我不这样认为
I don't think so.
我需要看一下这个区域
I need to see the area.
我需要看一下有多少住♥宅♥
I need to see w mu of it is residential,
周围有多少商店-- 这些真的是很有用的数据
see what businesses are around-- there's really a wealth of data
我可以仅仅作为一个数学家
I can only amass
去看看周围的环境
by seeing the environment.
行了 但是你必须呆在车里
Okay, but you have to stay in the car.
锁上车门 装满子弹
Locked and loaded.
心肝
My, sweetie.
他们能做吗?
Do they have it?
DAVID: Hey!
FBI
FBI.
不要这样做
Don't do it!
我们是FBI
DON: We're FBI.
你没事了 别动 Tommy
You' okay. Don't move. Tomm
你没事吧? 我没事
You all ght? I'fi.
拿着
Got it.
Tiny
Tiny!
Tiny
Tiny!
Tiny现在听不见了
Tiny's not to hear you right now.
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
是你杀了他?
What, you kill him?
我们安全了?
We secure?
实验室里有什么东西吗?
Any sign of the lab?
什么都没有
There's nothing, huh?
这里的化学药品.
We got cursor chemicals.
足够制♥造♥200-300磅麻黄碱
There's enough to make 200-300 pounds of meth.
怎么可能没有实验室?
How can a lab not here?
在哪?
Where is it?
小心 闻到烟了吗?
Careful! Smell those fumes?
一个火花就足以
One spark's enough
把屋顶掀掉 我们也得跟着完蛋
to blow the of off this place and with it
小心一点
Just be careful
这一点道理都没有
This really doesn't make any sense.
对我来说有
Oh, it does to me.
我们跟踪电♥话♥到了这个地方
We traced the call to this location.
这家伙准备逃跑
This guy's getting ready to run.
除非我们是在一个完全不同的模型里
Unless we're in anntirely different model.
我们上
Here we go.
Reeves 你发现什么了吗?
He Reeves, what have you got?
我发现了里面这个家伙
I have one guy inside.
看样子他准备逃跑
Looks ke he'getting ready to run.
你准备怎么干?
MAN: How do you want to play it?
我想最好就是冲进去
I think it's best if we take h insid
两个小组在前
Two teams in front.
我会派另一组殿后
I'll send my other t men to cover the back.
我们上
Let's do it.
等下
Wait!
我们每天都在使用数学
We all use math every day,
来预测天气
to predict weather,
计时
to tell time,
理财
to handle money.
数学不仅仅是公式和方程
Math is more than formulas and equations.
它是逻辑...是理性.
It's logic... rationality.
它是用你的思维
It's using your mind
去解决世界上最大的秘密
to solve the biggest mysteries that we know.
这家伙真的准备恶战了 Charlie
This guy was ready for war, Charlie.
Mengan在哪?
Where is Mengan?
在那
She's over there.
里面的家伙是谁?
Who the guy in there
里面有人?
So, there was a guy?
你看见了?
You saw him?
没有
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表