剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
你一定一直在想.
what you must be thinking.
事实上, 你知道,老实讲,
Actually, you know, to be honest,
我不知道你在想什么,
I don't know what you're thinking,
但是我知道一些
but I do know something
你的感受.
about what you're feeling.
你知道吗, 在我妈妈去世前不久.
You know, not too long ago my mom died.
是的.
Yeah.
她就像一个
She was like the one person
知道一切正确答案的人.
who had the right answer for everything.
你要知道, 我说的是总是.
You know, I mean all the time.
然后突然她就走了.
And then all of a sudden she was gone.
我希望.
Here's what I'm hoping.
你和我也许能够成为伙伴.
That you and I maybe could partner up.
也许能帮助对方摆脱(这事).
Maybe help each other out.
我想知道你今天早上有没有看到什么,Daniel.
I need to know if you saw anything this morning, Daniel.
没有.
No.
你确定?
You sure?
门铃响了.
The doorbell rang.
门铃♥声♥.
DON: Mm-hmm.
然后你妈妈就去开门了?
And your mom answered it?
你有没有听到什么声音?
Did you hear any voices?
只是枪声.
Just the gun.
然后呢?
What about after?
你有没有看到或听到什么?
Did you see anything, hear anyone?
好吧.
All right, okay.
这是一个好的开端.
Hey, that's a good start.
干得好.
Good job.
我想...
I want...
我想让她回来.
I want her to come back.
嗯...
Yeah...
我知道你想.
I know you do.
我也想.
Me, too.
Charles?
Charles?
我希望你不要这么干.
I wish you wouldn't do that.
对不起,对不起.
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
但你为什么在用树分枝算法?
But why are you splitting a tree-pruning algorithm?
我在试着缩减一个麻烦的变量集♥合♥
I'm trying to reduce a cumbersome set of variables
到一个平凡点上.
to a common point.
好吧
Okay, well,
我懂一点分枝,
a bit of pruning I understand,
但是为什么要把它分成几个子集?
but why divide it into subsets?
因为我在处理
Because I'm dealing with
两个不同的嫌疑犯组,
two different groups of suspects,
他们有着几乎对立的动机
each with almost opposite motives
去犯相同的罪行.
for committing the same crime.
一个集♥合♥里的人亏了钱想报复.
One set lost money and wants revenge.
另一个赚了钱想把钱保住.
The other made money and wants to keep it.
噢, 这是关于 Syntel 公♥司♥.
Oh, this is about Syntel Corp.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
我听说
Well, I heard about
它的首席财政官被杀了.
the Chief Financial Officer being killed.
你可能会记起
You might recall
我损失了一大笔投资在 Syntel.
I lost a considerable investment in Syntel.
是吗?
Yeah?
嗯, 你今天早上有没有不在场证明?
Well, you got an alibi for this morning?
开玩笑.
I'm kidding.
哦, 不, 不要这么快就
Oh, no, don't be so quick
把我排除在嫌疑人之外.
to dismiss me as a suspect.
为什么, 你亏了多少?
Why, how much you lose?
175,000.
175,000.
美元?
Dollars?
听着, 我是说,
Look, in my defense,
我并没有想到会被骗.
I didn't count on being defrauded.
哇哦
Wow.
嗯, 你没事吧, 经济上?
Well, are you okay, financially?
让我们把"出版或毁灭"
Let's just say the words "publish or perish"
赋予一个全新的定义.
have taken on a brand-new meaning.
但是, 是的, 我的意思是, 幸运的是,
But, yeah, I mean, fortunately,
我已经把我在 Google 上的赌注保护起来了.
I've hedged my bets on Google.
那么帮帮我.
Well, help me, then.
我已经,嗯, 我已经把
I've, uh, I've got to combine
两组不同嫌疑犯结合起来了,
two different groups of suspects,
根据货币激励
according to monetary incentives
和风险-回报率.
and risk-reward ratios.
所以我们需要根据他们谋杀的动机
So we need to rank them according to their motive
把他们排列起来.
for committing the murder.
对.
That's right.
这里的变量表示什么?
Okay, what do these variables here express?
我从破产数据中导出来的.
Well, I derived them from the bankruptcy data.
我根据嫌疑人现在的情况
I assigned probability values
给动机赋了概率值.
to motives according to the suspects' current circumstance.
现在的情况.
Current circumstances.
像, 他们现在在哪或者是...?
Like what, where are they now or...?
对.
Right.
好的
Okay.
Charles...
Charles...
嗯
Hmm?
做一个思想实验...
Just as a thought experiment...
是吗
Mm-hmm?
假如你不知道伊甸园的故事.
What if you didn't know the story of the Garden of Eden?
Adam and Eve(亚当和夏娃).
Adam and Eve.
你遇见了他们
LARRY: Let's say you met them
在他们被逐出 伊甸园后.
after they were exiled from Eden.
现在,他们都 遭受同等的苦难
Now, as they both suffer equally
在相同的惩罚下,
under the same punishment,
你怎么知道他们之中谁 在禁果上
how would you know which of them had taken the bite
咬了那一口?
from the forbidden fruit?
这个输出的结果没有 提供足够的信息
CHARLES: The outcome doesn't provide enough information
来鉴别输入的信息.
to discern the inputs.
如果我真的想知道 谁是有罪的,
If I really want to figure out who's guilty,
我必须重建 Syntel 最初的欺诈行为.
I've got to reconstruct the original fraud at Syntel.
精确地说.
Precisely.
你必须回到苹果上.
You've got to go back to the apple.
NADINE: 我总是很乐意在公园里散步.
NADINE: Always happy to take a walk in the park.
正如你知道的,我的意思是,
DON: Well, just so you know, I mean,
我知道你在起诉Thomas Galway
I know you're prosecuting Thomas Galway
和其他Syntel的执行官.
and the other Syntel executives.
你负责Lucinda Shay的谋杀案.
You caught the Lucinda Shay murder.
是的.
Yeah.
我猜他们说的是真的了:
I guess it's true what they say:
乌云的边上总有一丝亮光. (silver linings:绝望中的希望)
dark clouds do have silver linings.
啊,过奖了.
Ah, you're too kind to me.
谢谢(西班牙语).
Gracias.
我知道失去了证人
Look, I figure losing your witness
会对你的案子明显地♥产♥生不利.
is obviously not going to be great for your case.
没有Shay的证词,
Without Shay's testimony,
我不能证明Galway授权伪造Syntel 的报表.
I can't prove Galway authorized bogus Syntel accounting.
对.
Right.
你能把谋杀的罪名加到他头上吗?
Can you put the murder on him?
怎么,你认为一个500强企业的CEO
What, you think a CEO of a Fortune 500 company
会去杀一个联邦证人?
would kill a federal witness?
扣动扳机?
Pull the trigger?
是不太可能.
Probably not.
Galway是一个渣子.
Galway's pond scum.
如果涉及到四千万美金...
If hanging onto $40 million is involved...
好吧,那么我能在哪找到他?
All right, well, where do I find him?
现在,他在温哥华.
At the moment, he's in Vancouver.
什么?
What?
Galway使了些
Galway rubbed
漂亮有力的手腕.
some pretty powerful elbows.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表