剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
This is not an answer.
以前成功过
It worked once.
这场战争已经过去好多年了!
The war went on for years!
不是这场战争,爸爸 乘我还能干点什么...
Not this war, dad, not while I can still do...
我猜你知道一点爆破,恩?
Guess you do know a little about explosives, huh?
是,不错
Yeah, that's right.
就象塑胶炸♥弹♥比炸♥药♥强得多
Like blasting gel is a lot more powerful than dynamite
但也稳定得多
but it's a lot more stable, too.
你从哪里弄到这个的?
Where did you get this?
在我父亲的一个盒子里...
It was in a box of things that belonged to my dad...
以前他是个激进分子
back when he was an activist.
事实上,它不属于你父亲
Actually, it doesn't belong to your father.
它属于其他人
It belonged to someone else.
我不知道,Tom.
I don't know, Tom.
想到真♥相♥我就很痛苦
I'm having a hard time getting my head around the fact
你们最近的两场战争引起了连锁反应
that you guys started a chain reaction that lasted through two wars.
没有选择,我们必须尽早行动
Had no choice. We had to be proactive.
三个人死了
Three people are dead.
而多少人因为我们做的还活着?
And how many more are alive because of what we do?
炸♥弹♥的配方在这里
The formula for the bombs are in here.
注释里有你的笔迹吗?
Is it your handwriting in the margins?
我们必须阻止这些人去杀美国人
We had to stop these people from killing Americans.
那时候没人会在意你是怎么干的
When that happens, no one cares how you do it.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥,底线
Terrorists, bottom line.
我们的工作就是保护国民 通过任何手段
Our job is to protect, by any means.
我不理解,Tom
I don't know about that, Tom.
关键问题是,有损耗--一定有
At a certain point, there's a cost-- there's got to be.
你知道,这就是那种
You know, that's the kind of thing
在世界上给了我们坏名声
that gives us a bad name around the world
然后反过来危害我们的事...
and it comes back to haunt us...
就象这次
just like it did.
看上去你父亲死时 正尝试做一件非常有意义的事
It seems that your father died while attempting to do a very good thing.
我不知道这么说是不是真的对你有帮助
I'm not sure if knowing that helps at all.
不,这很有帮助
No, it does help, a lot.
我想我早就知道我父亲死了
I guess I probably knew my father was dead
但我真的不能面对的是他是否有罪
but what I really couldn't face would have been if he was guilty.
你知道,我父亲也是个和平激进分子 他认识你父亲
You know, my father was a peace activist, and he knew your father.
他说你父亲是个忠于人♥民♥的人
He says that your father was a man committed to helping people.
他从不相信针对你父亲的控告是真的
And he never believed the charges against your father were true.
听上去不错
That's good to hear.
过了这么多年,我们打算搞个纪念活动
Finally, after all these years, we're going to have a memorial service.
也许你父亲 和你愿意参加
Maybe your father would like to come and you, too, if you want.
我想我父亲和我将会非常乐意的
I think my father and I would like that very much.
好
Good.
爸爸?
Dad?
嗨
Hi.
Charlie干得不错,恩?
Charlie did a good job on this, huh?
是的,我喜欢
Yeah, I like it.
瞧,我意识到局里有些不光彩的历史
Look, you know, I'm aware that the bureau has some bad history.
这算是道歉吗?
Is that an apology?
我只是说,时代不同了,你理解吗?
I'm just saying, it was a different time, you know?
恩,我知道
And I know that.
Donnie,我还和以前一样
Donnie, I'm the same guy I was then.
我仍然相信同样的东西
I still believe in the same things.
是,好,不错
Yeah, well, good.
当你告诉我你打算加入F.B.I.
You know, when you told me you were going to join the FBI
你知道我当初第一想法是什么吗?
you know what the first thought I had was?
我哪错了?
"Where did I go wrong?"
坦白说,是的
Honestly, yes.
因为我想你想做一些
Because I thought you wanted to do something
与Charlie和我们其他人不一样的事
as different from Charlie and the rest of us as possible.
不,我知道那是我擅长的东西
No, I knew it was something I was going to be good at.
的确是
And you are.
是 - 不,你的确是,Donnie
Yeah.-No, I mean it.
You are, Donnie.
可能因为你妈妈和我把你们兄弟两拉扯大
Maybe it's because your mother and I brought you guys up
为了让你们做一些真正 对这个社会有用的事
to do the kind of work that really matters in this world.
另外,你知道 我从没看过你的档案
And, you know, look, I didn't have to read the file, okay?
因为最终我明白了
'Cause I knew that, ultimately
我会尊重所有你或妈妈参与的事
I would respect anything that you or mom were involved with.
共♥产♥党人
Commie.
G-man(联邦调查局探员)
G-man.
好吧,大人物,你想带我去哪里吃饭?
All right, big shot, where are you gonna take me to dinner?
恩,好
All right, well
有个新的意大利店好象有牛排比萨饼
there's a new Italian place that supposed to have great steak pizzaiola.
红肉,我们去吃吧
Red meat, let's eat.
嘿,至少这是个好消息
Hey, at least it's good to know
当去吃饭的时候你们 还都是你们父亲的孩子
when it comes to food you're still both your father's sons.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表