剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
这是项殊荣并附有现金奖励 所以
That's a really big honor and it comes with a cash award, so...
太好了 我猜你做东吧
That's great. So I guess you're paying for dinner,
是吗 祝贺你
huh? Congratulations.
谢谢 我也没想到
Thank you. I wasn't expecting it.
不会吧?
DON: No?
发生什么事了?
What happened here?
这是个事关6♥4♥,000美圆的案件
That's the $6♥4♥,000 question.
你认为那些冰和这案件有关系吗?
You think that ice has anything to do with it?
是的 有点
Yeah, something.
我的意思是 为什么?
I mean, why?
如果让我看看这两张照片
If I can take two of these photos,
我或许可以告诉你那堆冰已在那里放多久了
I can probably tell you how long the ice has been there.
那至少可以给我们一个着手点
That'll at least give us a starting point.
是的 看到这塑料了吗?
Yeah. See this plastic?
这些塑料有防水表面
This plastic is a non-wetting surface.
我可以对融化的水做一分♥析♥
So I can do an interval analysis
那可以提示我们
of the pooled water that would...
水的流速
...help us determine the rate of flow.
是的 我们由此可以往后推断出
Right. From there, we can work backwards
冰是什么时候开始融化的
to determine when the ice first started to melt.
好的 这要花多久?
Well, how long would that take?
那要看情况
Depends.
最主要的是计算出冰融化的有多快
The tricky part is figuring out how fast the ice was melting.
等我们知道这些后我们就能知道
But once we know that, we can determine
要花多久才能形成一洼水
how long it took the puddle to grow,
这是由两种对应力决定的
which is the result of two competing forces-- the melting
溶解速度和表面张力
and the surface tension.
表面张力?
Surface tension? Molecules
表面的水分子有很强的粘附特性
on the surface of water exhibit strong cohesive properties.
这就是为什么一些小虫可以浮在池塘水面爬行
It's why certain bugs can run over
那也是彩虹形成弧形的原因
the top of a pond or why raindrops are round.
象个气球
It's like a balloon.
气球表面橡胶的作用就象这一洼水一样
The rubber surface of a balloon acts much like a puddle does--
它限制里面的内容物
it constrains what's inside.
当空气注入气球 它会越来越大
So as air flows into a balloon, it gets bigger.
气球变大的速度取决于
While how fast the balloon grows depends on
空气注入的速度
the rate of air going into the balloon
与气球的表面张力相对抗
versus the strength of the balloon's surface.
这原理同样适用于这洼水
Same thing goes for a puddle.
当更多的水流入这洼水 它会变大
As more water flows into a puddle, it gets bigger.
但表面张力限制
But the surface tension
这洼水的外形
constrains the shape of the puddle.
好的 等一下
All right, wait, just, just...
你需要我们做什么?
what do you need from us to do this?
如果我能拿到犯罪现场第一张和最后一张照片
Um, if I can take the first crime scene photo
我的意思是 这可以提示我们最长的
and the last. I mean, that'll give us
时间间隔
the greatest interval of time.
谢谢你 Charlie
Thanks, Charlie.
那个姑娘
Does that girl
和这事有关吗?
have something to do with this?
是的 为什么这么说?
Yeah, she does. Why?
她对我说了些话
She said something to me.
她和你讲话?
She spoke to you?
是的 当我第一次过去时
Yeah, when I first came in.
我想她是在求助
I think she was asking for help.
等等 说的是英语吗
Wait, in English?
不是 用的泰米尔语
No, in Tamil.
我的家庭
My family moved to
是从Chennai搬到美国的
the United States from Chennai
那是印度南部
in Southern India.
那里讲的就是泰米尔语
Tamil is what they speak there.
她说了些什么?
What did she say?
我不能确定
I'm not sure.
我认为她在求助
I think she's asking for help.
老实说 我很久没听过泰米尔语了
Honestly, I haven't heard much Tamil since
自从我很小的时候
I was really little.
我认为她可能是在说她的姐姐
I think she may have said something about her sister.
恩 是这样
Okay, um...
我们需要找一个翻译
I'm going to get a translator.
我们可以... 等等 Megan.
We can... Wait. Megan.
我可以和她待会吗?
Is it okay if I stay with her?
可以
Yeah. Yeah.
嗨
Hi.
我叫Amita
My name is Amita.
我叫Santi
My name is Santi.
我不记得有什么不对劲的事
I don't remember seeing anything unusual.
我晚上大部分时间都在上面
I was on the main level most of the evening.
好的 那有没有听到异常的声音
Okay, maybe you heard something--
打击声 尖叫声?
banging, screaming?
没听到诸如此类的声音
Nothing like that.
这大厦里有几台制冰机?
Is there more than one ice machine in this building?
只有三楼一台
Just the one on the third floor.
那就是说冰是从酒店外弄来的
That means the ice didn't come from the hotel.
立方体的外形也说明了这一点
Cubes are the wrong shape.
这房♥间通常是用来干什么用的?
What's this room usually used for?
没干什么 这里本应是锁着的
Nothing. It should've been locked.
原来是个洗衣房♥
A long time ago, it was a laundry room.
但现在已不用了
But we outsource all that now.
你们把衣服送出去洗?
You have your laundry delivered?
是的
Yes.
你们的伙计还送其它东西吗?
What else do you guys have delivered?
工作制♥服♥ 早报
Uh, staff uniforms, morning papers...
和面包师早餐烘烤的面包
and a bakery brings the bread for the continental breakfast.
好的 我们看看你们的
All right, we'll need to see a schedule
送货明细单
of all your deliveries.
没问题
No problem.
行了 我们已经有了相同的潮湿度
All right, we got the same humidity.
我们还要知道什么?
What else do we need to know?
我们需知道由冰的热分界所决定的
Uh, we need to know the heat-exchange rate
热交换率
as determined by the thermal boundary layers of the ice.
本质上说 就是冰化的有多快
In essence, how fast ice melts.
我们已模拟了包含再内所有的系数
Right. Now we've replicated all the variables involved,
但冰的系数还包括冰的纯净度 潮湿度
but the ice was sitting on ice purity, humidity,
空气流动 室温等等
air movement, room temperature...
你俩在干什么?
Hey, what are you two doing?
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
这里有点冷
It's freezing in here.
我们在看冰的融化
We're watching ice melt.
Don给我们一犯罪现场的温度计
Yeah, Don got us a temperature reading from the crime scene.
我们把房♥子的温度调的和它相一致
We set the house's thermostat to match.
犯罪现场? 什么 有人杀了一个爱斯基摩人
Crime scene? What, did someone kill an Eskimo?
冰正在融化
The ice is liquefying.
这里隐藏了相当可怕的
LARRY: Got a rather gruesome
秘密
mystery here.
呕 是的
Ooh... yeah...
可以看的出来
I can see that.
这是什么?
What was it?
我们不知道
We don't know.
不管发生了什么 此案发生在今早的7:15到7:30之间
But whatever happened, it happened between 7:15 and 7:30 this morning.
我们已经知道了案发时间
So we've got a time for the crime.
根据本案的性质 时间或许是非常重要的
And depending what happened, the time may be very important.
我们可以告诉FBI在何时可能有目击者
For starters, we can tell the FBI when witnesses
或许看到了什么
might have seen something.
我明白了
Yeah, I see.
你们能在早餐前把现场
You think you can get this crime scene cleared up
清理掉吗?
before breakfast?
Charlie说冰就是昨天这个时候
Charlie says the ice arrived
给送来的
yesterday right around this time.
就是说这个搬运工那时或许
Which means this delivery guy might have
也在这里
been here then, too.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表