剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
And certainly,
他的刀也不会这样举到空中
his knife was not in the air like this.
他是从背后把她拉到树丛里的
He pulled her into the bushes from behind
这样割断她的喉咙
and cut her throat in and out like that.
好吧
Okay.
他们在quantico 教的你这个?
They teach you that at quantico?
你们纳的税就花这了
Your taxpayer dollars at work.
我拿吧
If I could, please.
我们知道这个人多高么
Do we know how tall this guy was?
是的 6尺1寸
Yeah, he was six-one,
190磅 鞋子11号♥
190 pounds with a shoe size of 11,
这和现场的鞋子一致
which matches the prints we found at the scene.
很有意思
Well, now,that's very interesting,
我来给你解释
and I'll tell you why.
因为我们现场的鞋印是从花坛里的 松土里取的
Because these boot prints were lifted from the gardening soil behind the bushes.
所以从深度上来看
And given the depth of this,
我们找的人
I'd say we're looking at somebody
不会超过190磅
who's less than 190.
可能有17磅
170, perhaps.
他有可能减肥了么
Could karnes have lost weight?
也许吧
I guess, yeah.
考虑到步幅
And given the distance
这里...
between these steps...
这个人应该是5尺9寸高
no, this is a person maybe five-nine with a hip width of,
步幅是16英寸
I'm gonna say, 16 inches.
你的结果有多准确呢 -我的计算?
Well, how accurate do you think this thing is? - My math?
十分的精确
It's very accurate.
不过
But nevertheless,
还有些东西很模糊
something liminal hovers,
我不能十分...所以
which I cannot quite...no.
就在某个地方
It's just one of those.
急不得
It will not be forced.
要是你不介意的话
If you'll excuse me,
我需要给大脑换个环境了
my brain requires a change of environment.
我要用一下你的电♥话♥
I'm just gonna go ahead and use your phone,
要是你有的话
if you have one in here.
colby 我刚找到了allawi
Colby, I just located allawi.
一会给你打回去
Let me call you back in a few minutes.
不好啊意思把你从音乐会叫出来
Hey, I'm sorry to pull you out of the symphony.
开玩笑
You kidding me?
是我妻子拉我来的
My wife drags me to this stuff.
我喜欢英伦摇滚
I'm more of a radiohead kind of guy.
怎么回事?
so what's up?
saida kafaji 在巴士拉 为美军工作当律师
Saida kafaji was working for the U.S. Military in basra as a lawyer.
知道她都干些什么么?
Any idea what kind of cases she'd be working on?
你说的“为美军工作”是什么意思
What do you mean "working with the military"?
具体我也不清楚
I don't really know.
他们不肯说
They won't say.
也许是和战犯法庭有关
Maybe something for the war tribunal,
涉及到共和国卫队的战争暴行
involving republican guard war atrocities?
这些家伙藏身于世界各地
I mean, those bastards are hiding out all over the world.
她会偶然发现什么信息么
I mean, what kind of information could she have stumbled upon
军方会就此封口么
that the army would want to keep her quiet?
你都知道什么了
What do you have?
一把军刀
I have a military issued weapon,
一个现场的军靴印
and a boot print on the scene,
一个同来的消失不见的军官
and r army handler who arrived the same day is now awol.
她也许真的偶然看到了什么
She could have stumbled onto something
看到了些不该看到的东西
she wasn't supposed to see.
我有门路
Now, my guys have access,
我们可以查阅军方卷宗
we can run down her military cases,
看看她到底在办理哪些案子
see what she was up to.
我车里有radiohead的歌♥
I got some radiohead in the car.
有了
eureka.
哦 天哪 有了
Oh, my word, eureka!
阿基米德
Archimedes.
又是阿基米德
It's archimedes all over again!
阿基米德
Archimedes!
金比银的密度大
Gold is denser than silver,
据此阿基米德用澡盆证明了皇冠是假的
and thusly archimedes proved the crown was a fake in the bathtub.
我一会给你打回去
Let me call you right back.
但是别被愚弄了
But don't be fooled...
这可和
because this frog
浮力定律
has nothing to do with the principle of buoyancy
或者杠杆没一点关系
or the law of levers.
而是思维跳跃
No, it's simply a poetic leap,
灵光一闪
a moment of insight.
“有了”?
"Eureka."
对
Precisely.
既然水这么有利于思考
You know, since water is so conducive to thinking,
为什么我们不在水里上课呢
it's a wonder we don't have classes in swimming pools.
有什么发现?
What's a fraud?
两腿长度差异
Leg length discrepancy.
为了演示
But, to demonstrate,
我需要穿上鞋子
I'm going to have to put on the boots.
哦 水
Oh, water,
多么奇妙的元素
such a magical element.
这个人的脚印
Now, the person who made these prints
表明他的一只脚比另一只短些
has one leg slightly shorter than the other.
虽然十分明显
Not really noticeable,
但却使他不得不右脚内翻
but just enough to cause him to supinate with his right leg--
使得他的右脚印外侧比较深
which puts pressure on the outside of the print--
左脚外翻
and to pronate with his left foot,
这条腿比较长
the longer limb,
内侧脚印比较明显
which puts pressure on the inside of the print.
等等 这种人不可能参军的
Wait a minute, he'd never get into the military.
不是 joe karnes
This is not joe karnes.
他被陷害了
He's being framed.
干得好 博士
Good job, doc.
我现在觉得有点冷了
I'm actually feeling a little chilly.
我把衣服放哪里了?
Now where have i left my clothing?
是么 -是
yeah? - Yeah,
风景太棒了 -哇
it's an amazing view. - Wow.
进来
Come on in.
是的 风景是很棒 -很美 是不是
Yeah, this is a really nice view. - Beautiful, right?
是的
Yeah.
哦 太有意思了
ooh, it's funny.
什么?
what is?
你觉得这么的熟悉
How familiar you feel.
没想到
it's unexpected.
不自在
Disconcerting.
我们为什么分手的来着?
Why did we break up?
我...
I, uh...
我不记得了
I don't remember.
噢
Oh!
我很想你
I have missed you.
你来干什么
what are you doing here?
一个叫joseph karnes的人 和saida一起来到了美国
The man who accompanied saida to america is named joseph karnes,
他是罪案调查处的一名军官
he's a lieutenant in criminal investigations.
我需要知道到底saida调查了什么案子
I need to know specifically what she was working on
当事人是谁
and who she was investigating,
我现在就要知道
and I need to know now!
好吧 不过请小声点
Okay, will you please keep your voice down?
进来
Come in.
你说她什么都告诉你
You said she told you everything.
难道就没提到他?
What, there was no mention of him?
事情不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
什么 你和她的死有关?
What, you had something to do with her death?
不 你怎么会这么说
No, why would you say that?
因为你隐瞒了对破案有帮助的线索
because you have been holding something from me from the get-go,all right?
我知到 我能感觉到
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表