剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
但是还是不能扑灭一场大火?
and still not be able to put out a fire?
我给你演示一下
Let me show you.
larry把龙头打开 开到最大
Larry. Turn the water on,okay? High.
好的
Yeah.
现在 关小
All right. Now turn it lower.
慢慢的 不要关死
Slowly. Not off.
好了
That's it.
看
There.
爸爸 这是帕斯卡定律
Dad,that's Pascal's Principle.
水把压力均匀分布
Water distributes its force uniformly
不能根据压力来判断水量
There's no way to tell how much water volume there is based on the pressure.
救火水枪..里面有喷嘴可以自动维持高压
Fire hoses... have nozzles that automatically maintain high pressure
就像是你的拇指做的一样
just like your thumb just did.
喷嘴产生的压力
And the pressure created by the nozzle
隐藏了流过龙头的真正水量
hid the actual amount of water flowing through their hoses.
他们愚蠢的认为
So they were fooled into thinking
他们水供充足
they had normal amounts of water.
也就是说在水源
Which means between the water supply
和六楼的消防员之间
and the fire fighters on the sixth floor...
实际水量是减少了的
the actual water volume decreased.
也就是说有人在立管上作了手脚
Which suggests that someone tampered with the standpipe.
爸爸 谁懂怎么控制立管系统?
Dad,who would know how a building's standpipe system works?
建筑师 水管工 消防员 工程师
Contractors,plumbers, firemen,engineers.
我要和don谈谈
I got to go talk to Don.
我怎么洗澡呢?
Yeah,but I still have to take a shower,you know.
不 谢谢 - 好吧 算了
No,thanks. - Okay,all right.
纵火者在立管上动了手脚
The arsonist tampered with the standpipe
把水量减少到
and reduced the water volume to a point
消防队员察觉不到的水平
that the firemen couldn't detect.
他们打开水枪时水压是正常的
The water pressure seemed normal when they turned their hoses on.
这需要懂工程的老手才能干的出
Which would take a pretty sophisticated understanding of engineering.
ethan就是一个
Which Ethan certainly has.
还有其他的因素在里面
Now,there are other factors, as well.
火灾的性质
Remember, the character of the fire...
和放火者的性格吻合
Should match the character of the person that set it.
在治安亭里的放的火 是希望消防队员们
And whoever set the booth fire was clearly expecting a fireman
第一个赶到的
to be the first responder.
这次的高楼失火也是明显针对消防队员的
Firemen were clearly the targets at the high-rise,as well
我们的第二个纵火者是针对消防队员的
so your second arsonist is setting traps for firefighters.
这点ethan不符
Which doesn't fit Ethan.
他只是想引起Jake ELM 的注意
He's trying to impress Jake, and the E.L.M., and his peers.
怎么说我们也抓住一半了吧
Doesn't that give us only half the team?
是啊 但是他不肯说...
Yeah,well, he ain't talking,so...
因为他想因此得到好评
Because he wants to take full credit for this.
他不知道这个因此是谋杀
He doesn't understand what he's taking credit for is murder.
为什么把我带回来 ?
Why did you bring me back here?
因为我想知道真♥相♥
Because I want the truth.
我已经告诉你真♥相♥了
I already told you the truth.
你只告诉了我一部份
You only told me part of it.
你认为这么做很酷么?
You think this makes you cool?
你应为大家会因此崇拜你?
You think this is gonna make other people look up to you?
我说了我想告诉你的 都告诉你了
Look,I told you everything I'm gonna tell you.
我知道
Yeah.
所以我带别人来跟你谈
That's why I brought someone here for you to talk to.
你来干什么?
What are you doing here?
他们把事情都告诉我了
They told me what was going on.
谢谢你来看我 但我自己能行
Well,thanks for coming down, but I got it under control.
我不这么认为
I don't think so,dude.
我不在乎你怎么认为
I don't care what you think.
我想你在乎
I think maybe you do care.
你太在乎我怎么想了
I think maybe you care too much what I think.
别自吹了 jake
Don't flatter yourself,Jake.
ethan 有些时候真想揍你
You know,sometimes, you can be a real jerk,Ethan.
你知道跟一个什么都比自己知道的多
You have any idea what it's like to be around a kid
什么都对的人在一起什么感受么?
who thinks he knows everything and usually does?
你在维护的那个人 在利用你
This guy you're protecting? He used you,Ethan.
他需要用你的工程学技术
He wanted your engineering skills
帮他设计火灾
to help him create more elaborate fires.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
别在说谎了 ethan
Don't lie to them anymore, Ethan.
你安排我去glendale见他的还记得么
You set it up for me to meet him in Glendale,remember?
伙计 他想杀人
Dude,he wants to kill people.
你错了
You're wrong.
汽车店的事是一个意外
What happened to that salesman was an accident.
ethan你在工程学里遇到意外了么?
When have you ever made an accident in engineering,Ethan?
你要想想那个家伙的目的
I mean,come on,you had to have some idea what this guy was doing.
你想加入ELM对吧
You wanted to join the E-L-M,right?
你想让我们看看
You wanted us all to think
你有能力处理好一切
that you could handle what we're all about.
那么就做给我们看啊
Then show me now you can handle it
告诉他们谁是主谋
and tell them what they want to know.
有6个消防队员躺在医院里 和死神斗争
There are six firefighters in a hospital,fighting for their lives.
说吧 伙计
Dude,it's okay.
我不知道他的名字
I don't know his name.
我们都是在网上联♥系♥的
We only talked online.
那么把你的密♥码♥告诉我们
Then give me your password to your second screen name
我们可以从你的帐户追踪到他
and we can trace him from your account.
ethan你必须在 他再次伤人之前阻止他
Ethan, you have to help us find him before he hurts someone else.
我进入了这个孩子的帐号♥
I've got a line on the kid's ISP
可以查到他的聊天室朋友的
which is giving me a back trace to his chat room buddy.
地址是anaheim大街200号♥
Links up to a computer at 200 Anaheim Street.
anaheim大街
Anaheim Street.
那是哪里?
Where's that?
洛杉矶消防部 117分局
Station 117 firehouse. LAFD.
具体点是 纵火调查部
Specifically, the Arson Investigation Squad.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
记得我说过那起火灾和5年内的17起 匹配么?
Remember I said that the one fireprint linked 17 fires over 5 years.
是的
Yeah.
猜猜看是谁调查了这17起案子?
Guess who investigated all 17 of those fires?
stevens
Stevens.
真绝 他放的火当然知道 怎么调查了
Perfect- he sets fires he knows he's going to investigate.
是啊 你什么说对可以使别人高看你
Yeah,because it's easy to look smart when you know everything about the fire.
因为这是你自己放的
Because you're the one who set it.
他一直在利用我
He was using me all along.
系列纵火犯都想
Serial arsonists have a driving need
证明他们比别人聪明
to prove they're smarter than everyone else.
stevens8年前就申请加入洛杉矶消防部了
Stevens applied for the Los Angeles Fire Department eight years ago
但是没有通过筛选
and didn't pass the screening.
他就在一个小城市里找了一份工作
He got a job at a smaller city
自己打拼回洛杉矶
and then worked his way back to L.A.
我们派了2对人去stevens家
We got two teams up at Stevens's house.
交♥警♥ 巡警还有治安管办公室都 通知了
CHP,PD,and Sheriff's Department have all been alerted
但现在还没有找到他的车
but there's no sign of his car yet.
megan你认为他会逃跑么?
Megan,do you think he's the type to run?
不 他太投入了不会就这么跑到墨西哥的
No. He's enjoyed this too much to let it end with a rideto Mexico-
他想跟我们较量一下
he's gonna need to teach us a lesson.
他的每起火灾都需要 几天或者几个礼拜的时间来准备
Every fire he set required days, really even weeks of planning.
另外 他看到我们关于上次失火案 的分♥析♥
Plus,he definitely saw us talking at that last fire
他知道我们很接近了
so he knows we're close.
这是他变得更疯狂匆忙
Which makes him dangerous and in a hurry.
他打算在glendale和jake见面
He was going to meet Jake at the Glendale development.
是的 为什么是那里呢?
That's right- now,why there?
除非他计划一次火灾
Unless he's planning a strike.
好吧 你跟我来
Yeah. All right, you come with me.
我们需要战术小队和消防部队赶到 verdugo ridge 尽快
We need tactical and fire prevention units up to Verdugo Ridge,ASAP!
好的
Okay.
我不明白他需要ethan干什么?
I don't see why he needed Ethan.
他需要干点大事 charlie
He wanted bigger and deadlier fires,Charlie.
ethan的工程学技术可以帮他做到
Ethan's engineering skills could help him do that.
他还假装需要我帮忙分♥析♥纵火案
By pretending that he needed my help with the arson investigations.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表