剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Of course I can.
他知道还有更多的受害者
Hey, look, he knew there'd be more victims.
你想想
Hey, you know what?
死了3个人 FBI又着急的要命
Three dead girls and the FBI pounding on his door in a panic.
很难推断出有其他受害者么?
How hard is that to deduce?
伙计 还在想那件事啊
Hey, you guys, you still at it?
很显然你们不会同意彼此
It's obvious you're not going to agree on this.
那些草图呢 -因为他..
What about the sketches? - Because he's...
那些草图呢 他领我们找到了尸体
What about the sketches? He led us to the bodies.
你告诉我他怎么做到的
You tell me how he did that.
我不知道 可以吧
I don't know, okay?
但可以有很多原因
But there could be any number of reasons.
他为CIA 工作过
He worked for the CIA.
CIA办过像 pablo escobar( 大毒犯)的案子
And the CIA was involved in the search for pablo escobar
所以他可能对毒品走私有所 了解
so he may have an intimate knowledge of the drug trade.
charlie 太牵强了 -我不认为...
Charlie, that is so thin. - I don't think...
我同意Don 是很牵强
I agree with Don. It's pretty thin.
哦 那么说通灵者有超能力这 就不牵强了
Oh, and attributing superhuman powers to a psychic--yeah, that's thick.
听着 我没说他做的都是真的 但你不能抹杀...
No, listen, I'm not saying everything he did was real, but you can't rule...
那是什么?
What was that?
妈妈的相片
That's mom's picture.
别说这意味着什么啊
Oh, don't start to say that that meant something, okay?
这很诡异
That's spooky.
你妈妈最不喜欢你们吵架
You know, your mother never liked it when you guys argued.
哎呀 很多原因可以导致它掉下来
Oh, there's many reasons that that just fell.
它以前也掉下来过
Look, it's fallen before.
爸爸你应该在那个墙上放一个地震仪
You were supposed to put an earthquake anchor on that wall, dad.
你说这是巧合?
What, that's a coincidence?
只是巧合
Coincidence and nothing more.
好吧 我不明白 但就是很诡异
Yeah. I don't know. That's weird.
巧合
Coincidence.
妈妈 我是Megan
Mom, it's Megan.
没事 我很好 我...
No, I'm fine, I, uh...
对不起 我刚忙完一个案子...
sorry. I just finished a case and then...
突然想到...爸爸在么?
realized... is dad there?
当然不了 他又去酒吧了 现在这个点他还能去哪?
No, of course he's at the club. Where else would he be at this hour?
不 没什么重要的 我一会打过去吧
No, no, it's not that important. I'll call back.
我会的
I will.
我会的 您睡吧
I will. You get some sleep.
你也是
You, too.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表