剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
I want to find anyone with potential for this.
Don 跟Nikki有仇的人会是很长的名单
People with a grudge against nikki is going to be a long list,don.
无所谓 - 有线人
That's all right. -We've got informants,
她送进监狱的人 - 告诉我 他的档案在桌子上吗?
people she's put behind bars. -Just tell me,his file's on this table?
这就是 - 这就是他的?
Right here. -This his?
是的
Yeah.
呃 等一下
Uh,wait a second.
根据我看到的 我可以帮忙缩小一下范围
Based on what I see here, I can help narrow that list down a little.
怎样 你指什么?这是什么?
Why,what do you mean? What's this?
法医报告 - 我们已经查过这个了 Charlie
The forensics report. -We've already been through that,charlie.
是的 从Nikki Davis的房♥子里 采集了DNA样本
Right,well,dna samples were taken from nikki davis's house.
事实上 有好几打 那是个房♥子 Charlie 任何进去过的人可能留下过踪迹--
A few dozen,actually.It's a house,charlie, anybody going in could have left a trace--
我们有头发、纤维、皮肤、指纹
we have hair,fiber, skin,fingerprints.
我就是这个意思
That's exactly my point.
Charlie 我们测试过样本了 没有匹配的
Charlie,we ran the samples, there was no matches.
就是 而且没有嫌疑犯 这根本就不能帮助我们
Yeah,and without a suspect, it doesn't even help us.
你们在说生物 我在说概率
You guys are talking biology, I'm talking probability.
听着 我们99.99%的DNA是一样的
Look,99.99% of our dna is the same.
但那并不意味着我们找不到 把一个个体与另外一个区分开的标记
But that doesn't mean we can't find markers that differentiate one individual from another.
像跟某一特定性状有关的基因
Like genes associated with a particular trait.
非常正确 比如 我们可以非常精确地 测定一个人的血统
That's exactly right.For example,we canwith high accuracy determine an individual's origin:
欧洲人 东非人 萨哈拉以南的非洲人
European,east african, sub-saharan african.
好好 这怎么能帮我们?
Fine. How does this help us?
加州理工有DNA数据库
Cal sci has a dna database.
5万DNA样本 还有捐献者的照片
50,000 dna samples, and the photos of the people who donated them.
我可以利用统计矩阵
I can run a statistical matrix
来找Nikki家样本与加州理工样本 之间的相似性
to find similarities between the samples found at nikki's house and the samples at cal sci.
等一下 你是说你能告诉我们实际上 有这些DNA的人长得什么样?
Wait a minute,are you saying you can tell us what these dna samples would actually look like?
以不小的概率
To a reasonable probability.
那么 干吧 测试下
Well,go for it, run it.
好的 那么 最近的六个月
All right. So,the last six months,
Nikki的主要目标是 调查一系列的武装抢劫
nikki's primary focus is investigating a series of armed robberies.
五个月 五次 150万
Five months,five jobs, $1.5 million.
他们以一种战术精确性活动
Guys move with tactical precision.
为什么是ATF在调查那个案子?
What was atf doing on that case?
Rho探员说劫匪们用的是军用武器
Agent rho said the crew used military-quality weapons.
或许ATF在追踪来源
Maybe atf's handling the trace.
调查有进展了吗?
Was she having any luck?
她有个线人把这些人跟一个雅立安 摩托车团伙联♥系♥到一起了:
She had an informant who linked these guys to an aryan motorcycle gang:
被放逐的变节者
The outlaw renegades.
一个叫Roy Mitchell的家伙管理
It's run by a guy named roy mitchell.
看起来根据线人的消息 她监视了这个团伙
Looks like she put surveillance on the gang based on information from the informant.
有什么结果吗?
Anything come of it?
他的小组在一家银行外发现了他们
Her team spotted the outlaw renegades outside a bank,
然后ATF就等着
then atf waited on these guys.
怎么可能没有逮捕呢?
How come there were no arrests made?
他们没进过那家银行
They never went inside the bank.
有人向他们泄密了
Someone tipped these guys off.
对的 他们知道他们被监视了 这就是他们没进去的原因
Right,they knew they were being watched, that's why they didn't go inside.
也许线人是两面派
Maybe the informant was playing both sides.
利用政♥府♥的DNA数据库来分离出个人?
Isolating a person from dna linked to a government database?
我忍♥不住要想 这甚至道德吗?
I can't help but wonder, is this even ethical?
哦 这跟指纹或驾照没什么两样
Oh,it's no different than fingerprints or driver licenses.
听着 我觉得非常不同
Listen,I see a very real distinction.
驾照赋予一个人身份
Driver licences provide a person's identity,
但DNA 包含了我们的历史
but dna,that contains the essence of our history,
可以瞥见我们的遗传未来
glimpses into our genetic future.
我只是在用 已经收集了的DNA信息来估计
I'm merely using dna information that's already been collected to approximate
一个杀了ATF探员杀手的基因描述
the genetic description of an atf agent's killer.
哦 我同意 这次 你知道 目的是纯洁的 甚至是可敬的
Oh,I agree,in this case,you know, the intentions is pure,it's admirable,even.
但是 你知道 DNA可以被用于 不那么高尚的用途
But,you know,dna can be used for much less noble pursuits.
我是指 先决论 Charles
I mean,predetermination, charles.
想想吧 一旦我们陷于这些数据库里
Think about it,once we're trapped within these databases,
我们的老板、保险公♥司♥ 你知道 他们可以利用我们的遗传代码
our employers,our insurance companies, you know,they can use our genetic codes,
不是去看我们的未来 而是去限制他们
and not to glimpse our futures, but to limit them.
Eppes探员 很高兴见到你
agent eppes. Nice to see you.
Robin 我需要帮忙 - 真的?哦 你打电♥话♥就行了
Robin,I need a favor. -Really? Oh,you could have just called.
哦 对了 但我忘了 很明显你不知道怎么打电♥话♥
Oh,right,but I forgot, apparently you don't know how to do that.
听我说 我的一个朋友 好吧? 一位探员 一位ATF探员被杀了
No,no,no,listen to me,it was a friend of mine, okay?An agent,an atf agent was killed and,uh...
我是指 那时我当时离开的唯一原因
I mean,that's the only reason I took off.
喔 我觉得好傻 - 不 请不要
Wow,I feel really silly. -No,don't,please.
要怎么帮你?
How can I help?
嗯 她有一个线人给她关于 被放逐的变节者的消息
Well,she was working with an informant who was giving her intel about the outlaw renegades.
是的 我知道 我们办公室窃听他们的电♥话♥
Yeah,I know them, our office has wiretaps on them.
那么 我猜搜查令得于那些消息 我想知道线人是谁
Well,I figure the warrants are based on those tips.I need to know who it is.
窃听申请根据法庭命令被密封了
Those wiretap applications are sealed by court order.
ATF因为我把案子从他们那儿抢走 而不会帮我 所以...
Look,the atf isn't going to help me because I took the investigation away from them,so...
这不是我的案子
well,it's not my case.
但我会跟负责的助理检察官谈谈... 看看能发现什么
But I'll talk to the ausa that's handling it, and... see what I can find out.
好的 非常感谢
All right. I appreciate that.
这个女人跟你很熟吗?
This woman was close to you?
知道吗?对不起 这不管我的事
You know what? I'm sorry, that is none of my business.
没关系 我说 我会告诉你的
It's all right.You know, I'll tell you about it.
你知道我的办公室 对吧? - 嗯 谢谢
All right. Well,you know where I work,right? -Yeah. Thanks.
他是个被放逐的变节者 是吧? - 是啊
He's an outlaw renegade,right? -Yeah.
Nikki去年逮捕了他?
Nikki arrested him last year?
是啊 她拘留了他 后者一直为检察官提供线报
Yeah,she flipped him,he's been giving intel to the U.S. Attorney's office.
他自己一个人住 是吧?
He lives alone, doesn't he?
车道上有两辆车
Two cars in the driveway.
FBI!找Darryl Clark!
fbi! Looking for darryl clark!
Darryl clark?
Darryl clark?
FBI!
Fbi!
Darryl clark?
Darryl clark?
我去后面
I'll take the back.
Darryl clark?
Darryl clark?
Don!
Don!
找到了 他死了有一阵子了
We get it. He's been dead for a while.
伙计们?后面
Guys? Out back.
是Nikki Davis的丈夫 两枪 胸口
It's nikki davis's husband. Two shots,center mass.
他不只只是被杀了 他是被处决了
He wasn't just killed, he was executed.
Nikki的线人在给她 关于被放逐的变节者的线报
all right,so we know nikki's source was giving her intel on the renegades,right?
他们肯定发现了他是个叛徒 他们处决了他
Right,they must have found out he was a rat and they took him out.
对 那她丈夫呢?为什么要杀了他?
Yeah,but what about the husband? Why kill him?
是啊 还有他在那儿干什么? 可能他也在跟踪和我们一样的线索
Yeah,and what's he even doing there? He's probably following the same trail we were.
他想知道线人是不是两面派 有没有背叛她
He wanted to know if the informant was playing both sides,if he betrayed her.
那么 他是去为他老婆复仇 是吧?
What,he went to avenge the wife's death,right?
我说 Annie Wilson Nikki组里的女孩 告诉我他们的婚姻有问
You know,annie wilson,the girl on nikki's team, told me their marriage was in trouble.
她说了些 呃...
She said something,uh...
“她丈夫干的事把她逼到了墙角里”
"something the husband did backed her into a corner."
你觉得他可能也牵扯进来了?
You think he could have been involved?
嗯 抢劫犯用的枪是军用等级的
Well,the guns the robbery crew uses are military grade.
而且Davis肯定能拿到的
And davis definitely had access to those.
在去年的搜查中他收回的攻击步♥枪♥
Now,he recovered those assault rifles in that bust last year.
对 还有由于老婆的病 他们处于财政危机中
Right,and they're in financial trouble from the wife's illness.
也许他觉得卖♥♥枪可以帮她
Maybe he thought selling the guns would help her.
Nikki发现了 他没有别人可找... 然后她给你打电♥话♥了
Nikki finds out,she has no one else to turn to... then she calls you.
而且在再有机会打电♥话♥之前被杀了
And gets killed before she has a chance to do it again.
就这样
Exactly.
好吧 全天候监视照片上的每个人
All right,so I want 24/7 surveillance on everyone in this photo.
这个人 Mitchell 如果钻出他的洞 我要知道
And this guy,mitchell, pops out of his hole,I want to know it.
你好? - 哦 嗨!
Hello? -Oh,hey.
我打扰你了吗?
Am I interrupting something?
只是又一个Fleinhardt的末日预言
Just another fleinhardt doomsday prophecy.
算了吧 你听起来像四眼天鸡 (Disney05年的动画片)
Come on,you make me sound like chicken little.
我只是在告诫Charles 放出瓶子里的妖怪的危险性
I was merely advising charles as to the dangers of unleashing a genie from a bottle.
他为基因分类的想法而感到心惊胆战
He's thrilled with the idea of cataloging dna.
那么 为什么 Larry 你有要隐瞒的东西吗?
Well,why,larry,do you have something to hide?
不是 我的DNA就像雪一样纯净
No,my dna is pure as the driven snow.
那问题出在那儿?
Then what's the problem?
问题是 一旦被放出了瓶子 它就永远在瓶子外面了
The problem is,once something is out of the bottle,it is out of the bottle for all time.
瓶子? - 怎么了?瓶子
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表