剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Your permit checks out
但是这还是不能解释你在这里干什么
but that still doesn't explain what the hell you're doing here.
我和graybridges 药业公♥司♥签订了合同
I'm under contract at Graybridge pharmaceuticals.
另外?
And?
另外我正帮助他们调查投毒案件
And I'm assisting them with their tampering investigation.
所以你就闯进编辑部 把人家办公室翻个底朝天?
By roughing up a reporter and tossing his office?
我不像你们一样受到诸多限制
I'm not limited by the same constraints you people are.
那个家伙不想起诉
Kid doesn't want to press charges.
你看
See?
我们如果再发现你接近我们的调查对象
We find you anywhere near our investigation again
我就会亲自起诉你妨碍司法公正
and I will charge you with obstruction of justice myself.
明白了么?
Are we clear?
别忘了我的枪
Don't forget my gun.
小eppes 这是未删节版的 " 投毒声明"
Young Eppes, your very own copy of "the toxic manifesto." Unabridged.
好吧
Okay.
大家都知道我不擅长英文
Uh, we've quite clearly established that English isn't my forte
don 这对我来说这就是胡言乱语哦
but, Don, this looks like gibberish to me.
才219页 另外 megan说这里面写了动机什么的
It's only 219 pages, but Megan says it goes to motive
因此我想这可能对你的信息理论 有所帮助
so I'm thinking it might be helpful with your information theory thing.
这个权值角度很生硬
The entropy angle is a blunt instrument
但是如果我能用他的企图修正一下
but if I could just, if I could refine it with his intent...
看 有你擅长的了吧
there you go. Now you're in gear.
问题是我还要带毕业班还要讲课
The thing is, I've got papers to grade and classes to teach.
这个家伙把人们弄进医院
The guy put people in the hospital
而且还会继续 我知道你很忙 但是...
and says there's gonna be more, so, I know you're busy, but...
我明白
I understand.
larry 你好
Larry. How are you?
don 你好
Don. I'm very well, thank you.
charles 我能接你的脑子一用么?
Charles, can I pick your brain.
非常欢迎 我哥哥拿剩下的部分你都可以随便拿
You're more than welcome to whatever scraps my brother leaves behind.
"投毒声明“哦 我看看 好么?
"The toxic manifesto." Hey, can I see this, please?
这就是药品恐慌的那件事?
This is about the medicine scare?
是的
Yeah.
是的 不过新闻说的不清楚
Yeah, 'cause the news was vague.
听起来像是一个愚人笑话 都市传奇 什么的
It sounded like it was a hoax, urban myth or something.
什么也不像
It's more like "something."
我是说消息封锁
I mean, the outrage is retracting
graybridge公♥司♥失口否认 上级说不要制♥造♥“不理智的恐慌”
Graybridge is denying and word for me on high is not to encourage "irrational panic."
有“理智的恐慌”么?
Well, should there be a rational panic?
是啊 问的好
Yeah, well, that's the question.
对不起 eppes
Excuse me. Eppes.
我得到梅尔罗斯 一个报纸的一个电♥话♥记录
I just got the phone records from the melrose outrage.
是我们的嫌疑人从 加利福尼亚的sibley打去的
They have our suspect calling the paper from Sibley, California.
那个声明也是从那里邮寄过来的
Turns out the manifesto was mailed from the same location
因此我给那里的邮寄负责人打了电♥话♥
so I called the postmaster up there
他们记起那个寄包裹的人
and he remembers the guy who mailed the package.
是个中年黑人
A middle-aged black man.
是的 sibley 怎么听着这么熟啊
Yeah, Sibley, why does that sound familiar?
小镇在angeles crest山区
Small town, angeles crest mountains.
哦 对了 这时去年那个狱警遇害地
Oh, yeah, right. That's where the U.S. Marshal got killed last year.
是的那个狱警在跟 一个叫bob mchugh的
Yeah, the marshals got into a standoff with Bob Mchugh
卖♥♥有毒牛肉的牧场主谈判
a local rancher who was there selling tainted beef.
mchugh开枪打死了一个狱警
Mchugh shot one of the marshals
然后消失在山林里了
and then disappeared into the mountains.
是的 等等 你认为这他就是我们要找的人么?
Right, right. What, you think he's our guy?
厄 mchugh是白人
Well, Mchugh's white
而邮寄包裹的那个人是黑人
and the guy who mailed the package is black.
邮局的人记得他当时 还问哪里能找到mchugh
And the postmaster remembers him asking where to find Mchugh.
问题是 这个投毒者在sibley干什么?
So the question is, what is a poisoner doing up in Sibley?
为什么他想找mchugh?
And what does he want with Mchugh?
我想他也在逃亡 而mchugh在这方面有经验
Well, I mean, he's on the run. Mchugh knows how to disappear.
如果他想逃亡
If he's trying to disappear
他确实选对地方了
he sure picked the right spot.
好吧 派colby 和david过去吧
Well, let's get Colby and David up there, okay?
已经上路了
Already on their way.
伙计 这里风景不错哦
Man, there's some nice views up here, though.
我有点想家了
This makes me a little bit homesick.
真的?爱达荷州 温彻斯特也是这个样子?
Yeah? This is what Winchester, Idaho looks like?
是啊 差不多
Yeah, pretty much.
我家在一个小镇上
My hometown is a small town.
好吧 我们要干的就是
All right, so we need to figure out
查清楚为什么我们的投毒者要 找一个联邦通缉犯
why a poisoner's trying to find a federal fugitive.
或者说他如何找到他
The better question is how he intends to find him?
这个问题最好问问过去7个月来
Best people to answer that question are the ones
一直在找他的那个人
who've been looking for him for the past seven months.
sinclair
Sinclair.
edgerton 你最近过的怎么样呢?
Edgerton. How you doing, man?
这位是granger探员
This here's agent Granger.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你好 - 十分荣幸
How are you? - Pleasure.
你来这里搜捕mchugh?
You here for the Mchugh search?
嗯 是的顺便
Uh, in a way.
我上个月调来的
I got the call about a month ago.
我在这几个镇子和山上搜查多次了
I been in and out of a bunch of towns on this mountain
但是Mchugh是从这里走的 我们想他还会回来的
but Mchugh's from here, so we think he'll be back.
带着枪吧 出去走走
Have gun, will travel, right?
你有时间跟我们说说情况么?
You have time for an information swap?
是的 我卸下装备后
Yeah, let me get unpacked.
我请你们喝咖啡 欢迎
I'll buy you a cup of coffee. Welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
这就是edgerton?
That's Edgerton?
是啊 他去年帮我们办了 那个狙击手的案子 怎么了?
Yeah, he helped us out on a sniper case last year, why?
这个家伙是阿富汗的狙击传奇
That guy was a sniper legend in Afghanistan.
你到处都能看到他的战果 但是看不到他本人
You'd see his work everywhere, you'd never see him.
特种部队的长官说他是 克林特 伊斯特伍德和尤达大♥师♥私生子
Colonel in special ops said he was the bastard son of Clint Eastwood and Yoda.
我会给你要个签名的
I'll get you an autograph.
好的
All right.
是的 我记得在晚宴的时候见过他
Yeah, I remember seeing him in the diner.
黑人在sibley这里很显眼
Black guy kind of stands out here in Sibley.
除此之外没什么特别可疑的地方
There was nothing particularly suspicious about him, though.
很有可能他就是我们找的投毒者
There's a good chance that he's our poisoner.
我们调查了那个声明
Yeah, we traced the manifesto
它是从这里寄出的
that was published back to the post office up here.
邮局里的人说他问过mchugh在哪里
And the postmaster says he was asking about Mchugh.
这就像去奥兰多问米奇老鼠住在哪里
That's like going to Orlando and asking about mickey mouse.
是的 但是我们还是认为 这之间有些联♥系♥
Yeah, still we think there might be some connection though.
看来他们把mchugh当作本地英雄了
They've turned Mchugh into some kind of local hero.
是的 最后一个反对 可恶政♥府♥的牧场主
Yeah, last of the independent ranchers fighting the big, bad government.
尽管他卖♥♥有毒牛肉
Never mind that he was selling tainted beef.
尽管他打死了一个狱警
Never mind that he shot a U.S. Marshal.
他的妻子还住在这里
His wife still lives around here.
她有附近有很多朋友
She's got a lot of friends among the locals.
最近 mchugh是本地 第二大经济收入来源
And these days, Mchugh is the second largest source of income for this town.
真的么?那么什么是第一大?
Really? What's the first?
招待服务那些来这里找mchugh的 联邦探员
Housing and feeding all the FBI agents looking for Mchugh.
你找了他多久了
How long you been after him?
大概是3个礼拜了
About three weeks now.
有什么收获么?
You've had any luck yet?
有几次我找到了些蛛丝马迹
Yeah, I picked up his trail a few times
但是他在这里住了30年 又潜藏了7个月
but after 30 years of living here and seven months on the run
他对这里比我熟悉的多
he knows this place a lot better than I do
另外他在这里还有不少崇拜者
plus he's got his local fans.
能给我们描述一下这个 不明身份的黑人么?
Can you give us a description of this unidentified black male?
图片怎么样?
How 'bout a picture?
david 帮我个忙
David, do me a favor.
算我一个
Keep me in the loop on this one, all right?
如果你们的嫌犯计划找到mchugh
If your guy has a plan for finding Mchugh
我想知道计划具体是什么
I want to know what it is.
哦 嗨 reeves探员
Oh hi, agent Reeves.
fleinhardt教授 charlie好像不在这里
Professor Fleinhardt. I don't think Charlie's here.
实际上呢 我是来找你的
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表