剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
LIGO is the well-worn page.
他要抢劫LIGO实验室.
He's gonna rob the LIGO lab.
我的LIGO实验室?!
My LIGO lab?!
好了, 走吧.
All right, come on.
你知道, 为什么你不让我先走呢 以防万一?
You know, why don't you let me go first, just in case?
他已经来过这里了 我都不知道我是不是想离开.
He has already been in here, I don't even know if I want to live.
好吧, 电脑...
Okay, the computers...
看上去都在,数字也对.
they all seem to be here...and accounted for.
当然, 数字设备....也都在.
Of course, the big-ticket items... they're in here.
好了,你为什么不把这个打开呢?
All right, well, why don't you open that up?
只是激光二极管就值 $150,000一个.
Laser diodes alone are worth $150,000 a piece.
蓝宝石,超过50万.
The sapphires, upwards of half a million.
那时蓝宝石?
That's a sapphire?
在光学上是无价之宝.
Invaluable in optics.
你知道,潜水窗就是用蓝宝石造的.
You know, bathysphere windows? Those are sapphires.
如今这些使人造的,但还是很贵.
Now, those are fabricated, but still intensely expensive.
另一个在哪里?
And where's the other one?
哦,和激光器一起放在LIGO隧♥道♥里.
Oh, it's down in the LIGO tunnel with the laser.
好, 嗯,那么什么也没有丢.
Okay, uh, so nothing's missing.
没有, 看起来我们比他先到.
No, it would appear we got here first.
如果他要来的话.
That is, if he's coming.
你看到了吗?
Do you see that?
Don, 我们发现一辆 可疑的车辆停在跑道的中间.
Don, we've got a suspicious vehicle parked in the middle of the running track.
好, 查一下, 然后告诉我发现什么.
Right, well, check it out, and let me know what you see.
OK.
OK.
哪个跑道? 是不是, 据此一英里?
What's that running track? Like, a mile from here?
4公里, 我觉得.
Four kilometers, I would think.
好吧, 那他们不是我们的人.
All right, so they're not our guys.
等等, LIGO隧♥道♥.
Wait, wait, wait, wait. The LIGO tunnel.
怎么了?
What about it?
使用一个L形真空管 用激光穿过来进行测量
Measurements are taken by shooting lasers through an L-shaped vacuum pipe
有4公里的长度.
with four-kilometer arms.
如今,那个东西直接通过跑道下面
Now, that thing runs directly beneath the running track
它绕过了我们所有的警报系统.
and it bypasses all of our alarm systems.
你刚才说另一个蓝宝石在隧♥道♥里.
You just said there's a sapphire in the tunnel.
好了, Megan, 那是 我们要抓的人. 上, 上, 上!
All right, Megan, that's our guys. Go, go, go!
FBI! FBI! 下来.
FBI! FBI! Get down on the ground.
下来! FBI!
Get down! FBI!
跪下.
Get down on your knees.
FBI! 举起手!
FBI! Get your hands up!
来吧, 我抓住他了!
Come on, I got him!
趴下! 趴下!
Down! Get down!
把你的手放在头后.
Put your hands behind your head.
把你的手放在头上,脸朝下,马上.
Get your hands on your head. Face down, right now.
我知道我不能再这么干下去了.
I knew I couldn't keep it going anymore.
要表现得像18岁越来越难了.
It got harder and harder to pass for 18.
我工作的地方越多
The more places I worked
就越担心碰到认识的人.
the more I worried I'd run into someone I knew.
科研圈子并不大.
The scientific community just isn't that big.
LIGO这事应该是我最后一次.
The LIGO job was supposed to be my retirement.
那么, 为什么要偷合成器?
So, why steal the synthesizer?
你一定知道那会使你被人注意.
You had to know that was going to bring some attention to you.
我需要现金来完成盗窃.
I needed the cash to put the heist together.
本来一切都顺利 直到你们告诉了Windham.
And I was still on schedule until you guys tipped to Windham.
然后Windham想分一份 你就开枪打了他?
And then Windham wanted a piece of the LIGO job, so you shot him?
事情出轨了,但是... 那不是我♥干♥的. 是 Jackson.
Things got crazy, but... it wasn't me. It was Jackson.
哦, 对, Ron. 死人口里无招对.
Oh, yes, Ron. Blame the dead guy.
是真的.
It's the truth.
你要知道这个词 从你嘴里说出来有多滑稽.
You have to know how funny that word sounds as it comes out of your mouth.
你知道, 每个拒绝Wes Shryer的学校 --
You know, every one of those schools turned down Wes Shryer--
从优秀高中出来的全B学生.
the B student from the good high school.
他们不是凭借我的成绩, 我的能力, 潜力来判断我.
They weren't judging me for my merit, for my ability, for my potential.
他们因为我没有 说一个好的故事而惩罚我.
They penalized me for not having some hard luck story.
所以, 你就用一个好的故事来惩罚.
So, you penalized people with real hard luck.
我所作的一切只是为了平等.
All I did was level the playing field.
等到公平竞争的机会.
Get my fair shot.
公平?
Fair?
花18年的时间来避开黑社会...
Spend 18 years dodging gangs...
用工作开帮助供养你的家庭...
working to help support your family...
用尽力气来获得你的高中文凭.
beating every odd out there just to get your high school diploma.
你这么做了才能在这里 和我谈什么叫公平.
You do that and you can sit here and talk to me about what's fair.
你好?
Hello?
爸爸?
Dad?
爸爸...
Dad...
我在想...
I was thinking...
那应该是你最后的情况了, Charlie.
that seems to be your perpetual state, Charlie.
...关于你的母亲.
...About mom.
她的音乐...
Her music...
嗯...
yeah...
我也想了很多, Charlie.
I've been thinking about that a lot, too, Charlie.
我感到内疚和愤怒...
I went through guilt...and anger...
一种被出♥卖♥♥♥了的感觉...
an irrational sense of betrayal...
因为她对我隐瞒了这些.
that she hid this from me.
爸爸, 我不认为她对你隐瞒了.
Dad, I don't think she was hiding it.
至少, 不是你想得那样.
Well, not in the way you mean.
你知道, 我会想去个能单独待着的地方.
You know, I have places that I'd like to go to be alone.
我想要徒步旅行. 你想要钓鱼.
I go hiking. You go fishing.
你觉得你的母亲想和她的音乐独处吗?
Do you think your mother needed to be alone with her music?
只是人性的一个部分,你知道?
It's just part of being human, you know?
想找一个只有你一个人的地方.
To want to find...someplace solely for yourself.
不管是在这个世界之外的地方 或者...只是在你的脑海深处.
Whether it be outside in the world or...deep inside your head.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表