剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
我要和你说 这真是疯狂的几天
I got to tell you, that was a crazy couple days.
我是说 我们都完好无损地渡过了难关 太好了 但是
I mean... it's good we all came out of it all right, but...
事情本该这样
It would appear to be so.
我从没想过会这样 你呢?
In a million years, I never would've imagined that, you?
我想Charlie会说
I think Charlie would say
这在统计学上是可能的 但是现实中不太可能发生
it was a statistically possible but unlikely event.
是啊 我在想Charlie
Yeah, I'm thinking maybe Charlie
就应该做计算科学的工作 爸爸
should just work at Cal Sci, Dad.
你想把他炒了?
You're going to fire him?
我是第一个承认
I'm the first to admit he's done
他为我们所做的完美的工作的人
an amazing job for us.
是吗? 我是说 但是...
Right? I mean, but...
那不会让你放心一点
wouldn't it put your mind at ease?
Donny 能让我感到放心的事情就是
Donny, what would put my mind at ease
看到你们兄弟俩
would be to see you two boys
一起工作 此外
working together. Besides,
你不会真的认为你能让他停下来?
you don't seriously think you're going to get him to stop.
啊 我猜不能
Nah, I guess not.
嘿 Chuck 你需要帮忙吗?
Hey, Chuck, you need some help back there?
来吧 家庭主妇 我们准备好吃饭了
Come on, Suzy Homemaker, we're ready to eat.
来吧 来吧 吃吧 吃吧
Come on, come on. Go on, go on, eat, eat.
我不得不说 Eppes先生...
I have to say, Mr. Eppes...
Alan
Alan.
Alan
Alan.
我从来没见过一对兄弟这么不同
I've never seen two brothers so completely different...
又这么相像
and so much alike.
如果你在敢叫我一次大块头 -是啊 好 好吧
If you call me "Chuck" one more time... Yeah, well, all right,
Chucky怎么样? 告诉我怎么样?
how about "Chucky"? Tell me about it.
Chucky 我叫Donald你怎么样?
"Chucky?" How about I call you
我叫你nerd怎么样?
"Donald"? How about I call you "nerd"?
我叫你
How about I call you....
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表