剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
这可能就是
DAVID: It's probably
使Syntel垮掉的原因.
what brought Syntel down.
这是真的?
Is that true?
我是,我是哈佛大学的 Baker奖学金获得者,爸爸,
Look, I was, I was a Baker Scholar, Dad,
在哈佛大学
at Harvard.
你把我放在贸易部.
You put me on a trading desk.
我希望你能学学做生意.
I wanted you to learn the business.
学做生意?你-你只是在赚硬币.
Learn the business? You-you were taking nickels and dimes.
我-我赚了3亿,爸爸.
I-I earned $300 million, Dad.
所以,你使一个小男孩成为了孤儿
MEGAN: So, you orphaned a little boy and
使6,000人失业,
6,000 people lost their jobs,
这样你就可以证明你是一个
so you could prove that you were a bigger thief
比你父亲更大的贼.
than your father.
你也是一个大的.
You're a bigger something.
我们走吧,小子.
Let's go, Junior.
Hey, Malcolm?
Hey, Malcolm?
这是你的车吗?
Is that your car?
Uh-huh.
我差点忘了.
DON: Whoa, hey, I almost forgot.
看,我们不把这个给很多人的
Now, look, we don't give these to a lot of people, all right?
好吗,所以你现在是我们的一员了.
So, you're one of us now.
搭档
Okay, partner?
随时随地给我打电♥话♥.
Call me whenever you want.
当你到达机场的时候
And your grandmother's going to be waiting for you
你的祖母正等着你呢,你没有什么好担心的了.
when you get to the airport, so you got nothing to worry about.
好吗?
All right?
呃
Um...
你为你妈妈哭很正常.
It's okay to cry about your mom.
我是说
I mean,
如果你从来不哭的话.
if you never did.
谢谢.
Thanks.
好了,你不想错过你的飞机吧?
Come on. You don't want to miss your flight now, do you?
好了,伙计.
All right, buddy.
好小子.
Good man.
非常感谢.
Thanks very much.
别紧张.
Take it easy.
什么
What?
我想要孙子的希望重新燃起了.
My hope for grandchildren has been rekindled.
哦,别说这个.
Oh, don't start that. I'm not making
我不是真的要你去做, 我只是说这样会很好.
a formal request, I'm simply saying it would be nice.
算了吧.
Come on.
爸爸,你是知道这个人多久才会有机会的
Dad, you do realize how long the odds actually are for this man?
Charlie,你干吗?
Charlie, what's your problem, huh?
根据你的约会模式
Well, given your dating pattern
或任何缺席的约会...
or absence of any dating paern...
听着,如果我是你就不会这么说了,伙计.
Look, I wouldn't talk if I were you, buddy.
我在胡诌民数记(旧约第四卷),孩子.
I'm crunching numbers, kid. Oh, yeah.
统计的说
Statistically, I'm on course
我赶在你前头了.
to be way ahead of you.
是的,这有道理, 你大一点.
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, that makes sense, you're older.
好吧,够了. 继续吧.
All right, enough. Hey, keep it up.
回家的路是会很远的.
It's a long walk home.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表