剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
所以你就回来了?
You went back?
Prita还在那
Prita was still there.
Hey 这么说有4个女孩在旅馆里
Hey, so there were four girls staying at that hotel.
2个还不知下落
Two of which are still missing.
那个夜班经理对我们撒谎了?
So that night manager held out on us.
是的 你和David应该再去查查他
Yeah. You and David should go over and pick him up, huh?
David从那些等待移植名单中
Hey, by the way, did David get anything
查到些什么?
off those transplant lists?
是的 有个叫 Benjamin Riley的
He did, yeah. There's a guy named Benjamin Riley.
勾掉了他的名字
Took himself off the list.
因为移植肾出现并发症在重症监护室告病危
Ends up in ICU with complications from his new kidney.
Bainsworth医生? 我是Alan Kelley.
Dr. Bainsworth? I'm Alan Kelley.
我在医院的法律办公室
I'm with the hospital's legal office.
Bainsworth医生愿意合作
Dr. Bainsworth intends to cooperate.
你来这
And you're just here
是心甘情愿吗?
in the spirit of that cooperation?
你想知道什么?
What is it you'd like to know?
首先
For starters,
你的病人是怎么得到非法肾脏的?
how did you patient obtain an illegal kidney?
我曾强烈反对他这样做
I advised him very strongly against doing this.
这么说才知道这是个黑市器官
Oh, so he just showed up with a black-market organ.
你对此一无所知?
You don't know anything about it?
我和他的移植没有任何关系
I had nothing to do with his transplant.
但我要对我的病人负责
But I still have a responsibility to my patient,
即使他不采纳我的意见
even if he chooses to ignore my advice.
你总遵照你的医生说的话吗 Reeves警官?
You always do so what your doctor tells you, Agent Reeves?
我们不是谈论降低血脂这么简单的事情
We're not talking about lowering my cholesterol.
一个女孩遇害了
A girl was killed.
Lawrence与此事无关
Lawrence, don't respond to that.
她从哪里来?
Where was she from?
印度
India.
这不希奇
It's not surprising.
那是Chennai周边的地方
There's an area outside of Chennai.
被称为"卖♥♥肾村"
It's called "Kidney village."
你是说这已是获得器官的常规渠道了?
So you're saying there's regular traffic in human organs?
有超过80,000人等待器♥官♥移♥植♥
There are over 80,000 people on the transplant waiting list
在这个国家 每天有17个人在等待中死去
in this country and, every day, 17 of them die waiting.
我想问
I'd really like to speak to your patient
是谁给你的病人做了这个手术
about who performed this operation.
他的移植是在一个
His transplant took place
不太理想的环境中做的
in less-than-ideal circumstances.
他得了术后败血症 一种很严重的感染
He has post-operative sepsis; a severe infection.
目前状况很严峻
He's in critical condition.
就是说病情太严重不能交谈?
So, what, he's too sick to talk?
Andy 知道这是非法的
KELLEY: Andy knows what he did was illegal.
他不会告诉你谁卖♥♥给他这个肾脏
Whoever sold him the kidney coached him to keep silent.
我想他不会告诉你的 即便是他可以交谈
I doubt he'd speak to you even if he could.
那么我需要他的血和组织样本
Then I want his bloodwork and tissue samples
你对他做的任何处理
and everything you have on him.
夜班经理的线索断了
The night manager was a dead end.
他在我们调查他的那天就辞职了
He quit the same day we interviewed him.
这么说他和此事有关
So he was in on it.
对 他让我们
Well, yeah, with him in the wind,
无法查到那2个女孩的下落
that leaves us with no connection to these two girls.
对了 急救室的日志记载
Well, the paperwork from the emergency room said
那个受害者是被救护车送来的
that the victim was brought in by ambulance.
我们可以查查911的电♥话♥记录
Oh, so we trace that 911 call.
我已经查了 911没有这个电♥话♥
I did that. There as no 911 call.
救护车就在旅馆一直等着
The ambulance was there at the hotel waiting for him.
司机就在车里候着
The driver was in on it.
Santi说有些事情不对劲
Santi said something went wrong.
或许这个救护车本来是来运送器官的
Maybe the ambulance was supposed to transfer an organ,
结果只得来运出事的尸体
ended up transporting a body as well.
怎么了 你可是Milton奖得主
What's up? It's the Milton Prize winner.
你好
Hey.
你... 还好吧?
You... you okay?
没事
Yeah.
你看我们要安排我们的庆祝活动
You know, we should reschedule our celebration.
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道
I don't know.
我没有庆祝的心情
I'm not really in the mood to celebrate.
我们不管这些可能会好些?
Is it okay if we hold off maybe?
是的
Yeah.
你在担心在FBI遇到的姑娘 对吗?
You're upset for that girl you met at the FBI, aren't you?
今天上午我去看过她
I went to see her this morning.
Megan觉得
You know, Megan thought
相似的模样可能对她有帮助
a familiar face might help her cope.
但是怎样可以对处理这类事情有用呢?
But I mean, how do you cope with something like that?
另外 你也知道 我和她之间
Besides, you know, there's really not that much
共同点不多
in common between us.
她和你的家庭来自一个地方
She comes from the same place as your family.
是的
She does.
但是我是在加洲长大的 Charlie
But you know, I grew up in California, Charlie.
我对了解冲浪都比了解印度要多
I know more about surfing than I do about India.
我很小时
When I was little, you know,
伙伴们总是取笑我
kids used to make fun of me
和他们不一样
because I was different.
但我没想与众不同
But I didn't want to be different.
奶奶总是给我讲述
My grandmother used to tell me stories
印度什么样
about what it was like.
我总是回避这些
I just tuned her out.
我总想把我的这部分给抹去
And I wanted to push away that part of who I am.
你想适应这里
You wanted to fit in here.
但是现在 看到着女孩
But now, you know, seeing this girl
和她的遭遇 我就想帮她们
and what she's going through, I have to help her,
但我不知道怎么办
but I don't know how.
该说些什么和做些什么...
I don't know what to say and I don't know what to do...
你或许应该问问你的奶奶
Well, maybe you should ask your grandmother.
我的意思是
I mean,
她或许有好主意
she seemed to have some good ideas.
即便是你不爱听...
And even if you didn't used to listen to her...
谢谢你 Charlie
Thank you, Charlie.
你真是个天才
You really are a genius.
你是负责人?
Are you the manager?
是的 我们在找一辆救护车
Yeah. We're looking for an ambulance of yours.
有人看见它停在一个旅馆的后面
It was seen parked behind a hotel downtown.
有车号♥吗 所有车都有车号♥ 没有 这部车前天早上约八点钟
You got a number? All the rigs have numbers. No, this one
将一名患者
dropped off a patient at the University General around 8:00 a.m.
送到了总大学
day before yesterday.
可能是Proderman.
That'd be Proderman.
他还在街上
He's still out on the street.
是吗? 他有通话机吗?
Yeah? Has he got a radio?
有
Yeah.
叫他回来
Call him back in.
不需要了
Actually I don't need to.
正开车进来的就是他
That's him right now, pulling in the driveway.
嘿
Hey!
追
Let's go!
365组
Unit 365.
365请讲
DISPATCH: 365, go.
正追一名凶杀嫌疑犯
In pursuit of a homicide suspect
开一辆红白相间货车
driving a red-and-white van...
是救护车
Look, it's an ambulance.
我们在向西行驶 刚穿过54街
We're driving west on Normandy. Just crossed 54th.
请求支援
Requesting backup.
收到 365 已通知所有警局
Copy, 365. All units be advised.
先是夜班经理 现在是救护车司机?
First the night manager, now the ambulance driver?
365请求支援 在Normandy路和54街交会处
365 requesting backup at Normandy and 54th.
截住所有可疑车辆
Hold all radio traffic.
他不能在那转弯
He's not gonna make that turn.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表