剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
The U.S. Decided to step up.
解决自己的麻烦
To get rid of its problem.
一旦驱逐令被取消
As soon as it's lifted
他将登上一架飞往波哥大的军用飞机
he's going to be on a military jet bound for Bogota.
在那之前,他由FBI保护
Until then, he'll be under FBI protection.
我觉得你想知道这个消息
I just thought you'd want to know.
你希望我怎么处理这件事情?
What do you expect me to do with this?
我不知道, Sonya.
I don't know, Sonya.
如果我是你就不会袖手旁观
I wouldn't sit on it if I were you.
如果你隐瞒关于你的同胞安危的信息
I can't imagine your supervisors are going to be too happy
我想你的主管
with you withholding information about
他一定不会高兴
the well-being of one of their citizens, you know?
安全屋的陷井已经设置好
So, the trap at the safe house is set.
如果Benavides或者领♥事♥馆♥的其他人 是秃鹫的联♥系♥人...
If benavides or anyone at the consulate is condor's contact...
秃鹫就会加快速度了
then condor's up to speed.
是的 - 他必须赶紧行动
Yeah. - He's got to move fast.
机会稍纵即逝
The window of opportunity is closing.
是的,我们把它限制 在几个小时,一个地点
That's right. And we've narrowed it down to a couple hours. One location.
我们的探员特地给他留了一个口子
And agents placed strategically to give the illusion of an exposed entry.
游戏完全改变了
The game has changed completely.
是啊,起码我们知道这游戏的玩法
Yeah. Well, at least it's a game we know how to play.
那么我们就这么坐在这里等着他?
So, we're just supposed to sit here and wait for him?
是啊,就是这样
Yep, that's pretty much the plan.
你怎么能肯定他会来呢
And what makes you so sure he'll really show up.
实际上,是你
Actually, you.
别担心,一切都会好的
Don't worry about it. Everything's going to be fine.
所以这里才叫“安全屋”
That's why they call it a "safe house."
FBI 放下枪 - FBI,别动,放下武器
FBI. Drop it. - FBI. Don't move. Drop the gun.
把手拿出来
Get your hands out where I can see them.
手拿出来,让我们看见
Get your hands out. Get them out.
别!
Don't!
你替谁干活?告诉我你替谁干活
Who do you work for? Tell me who you work for.
Sonya.
Sonya.
Eppes探员, 我听说--
Agent Eppes, so I heard--
你在追的人已经死了
that the man you were pursuing is dead.
他是谁?
Who was he?
说实话?
Truthfully?
是的,说实话
Yeah, truthfully.
我不知道
I have no idea.
但我很高兴,你成功地
But I am very glad that you succeeded
保住了Gabriel Ruiz的命
in saving Gabriel Ruiz's life.
算了吧
Come on.
你我都知道,买♥♥凶杀人的主谋
You and I both know if whoever put out that contract isn't caught
一天不被抓到,那孩子就没有安全
that kid doesn't stand a chance.
一旦刺杀失败,长远来看
Failed assassinations rarely bode well
它的策划者不会有好下次
for the long-term health of those who plot them.
我们愿意跟你们的政♥府♥分享情报
We're willing to share with your government what we know.
好的
Yeah.
只要你的政♥府♥愿意跟你分享情报
When your government shares what they know with you.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
事实上,哥伦比亚最好的杀手
Well the truth is that the best assassins in Colombia
都是由你们的CIA训练的
are trained by your CIA.
我希望下次你再探哥伦比亚人
I want you to remember that the next time you talk about Colombian problems
在洛杉矶解决问题的时候会记住这一点
being played out in the streets of Los Angeles.
秃鹫是什么人?
So who was the condor?
数据库里查不到指纹
Prints didn't show up in any database.
我们的查不到,国际刑♥警♥那也没有
Not ours. Not interpol's.
肯定有人认识他,他又不是幽灵
Oh, come on. Somebody's got to know who he is. He's not a ghost.
他死了并不意味着没有其他
Just 'cause he's dead doesn't mean there aren't a whole lot more
他这样的人藏在外面
just like him out there somewhere.
是啊, Gabriel也许是对的
Yeah, Gabriel may be right.
他也许永远不会安全
There may be no way for him to really save himself.
我很感谢你来看我
I appreciate you coming to see me.
我想看看你情况如何
I wanted to see how you were doing.
谢谢你和你兄弟
Well, thanks to you and your brother
我还可以
I seem to be doing fine.
这也给了我一个机会跟你道别
It also gives me a chance to thank you, and to say good-bye.
我要回哥伦比亚了
I'm going back to Colombia.
你说真的?
Are you serious?
我的驱逐令取消了
My exile's been lifted.
Gabriel, 杀手死了 并不意味你回去就完全了
Gabriel, killing the assassin doesn't make you safe there.
我在这里也不安全
I wasn't safe here.
如果你待在美国
Still, your probabilities for survival
活下的可能性更大
are way better if you stay in America.
事实是,我不再害怕了
Truth is, I'm not so afraid anymore.
别误会,我不是比以前勇敢了
Don't get me wrong. I'm not any braver than I was.
只是...
It's just...
秃鹫找到我
somehow this condor finding me
也给了我一个找到自己的机会
has given me a chance to find myself, I guess.
结果我还是Ruiz家的人
Turns out, I'm a Ruiz after all.
你回去后打算干什么?
What'll you do when you get there?
我知道我做不了我的父亲或兄弟
I know I can't be my father and brother.
我只能带去我的摄影机,记录他们的故事
All I can do is take my camera down there and try and tell their story.
在此过程中,也许我会学到我的故事
And in telling theirs, maybe I'll learn my own.
你在干吗?
What are you doing here?
准备像1♥8♥9♥9那样参加派对
Hey, I'm ready to party like it's 1♥8♥9♥9.
换掉衣服,去找Amita.
Lose the suit. Go find Amita.
Amita在圣地亚哥
Amita's in San Diego.
什么?
What?
说来话长
Yeah, it's a long story.
太可惜了
Bummer.
我们都一样
Well we all got 'em, pal.
票给谁了?
Who got the tickets?
Larry.
Larry.
Larry喜欢The white stripes?
Larry's into the white stripes?
太好了
Oh, now isn't this nice?
我们一起去Irene姨婆那里,是吗?
We're all going to aunt Irene's together, huh?
是的,你准备好了?
Yeah. You ready?
我希望你们穿舞鞋去,她请了乐队
I hope you brought your dancing shoes. She hired a band.
我听说请了名乐队
Yeah, from the big band era, I hear.
好啊,有Glenn Miller,还有很多酒喝
Yeah, well a little glenn miller, a lot of drinks.
还有什么更好的?
What could be better?
给你条建议
Yeah, just a word of advice.
什么?
Yeah?
慢舞音乐起来的时候,要躲起来
Make yourself scarce when the slow music starts.
爸爸你是指定的舞伴
Oh, dad, you're the designated dancer.
不,她不喜欢我
No, she hates me.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表