剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
And if I can just find the key attributes
和其他火拼之间的联♥系♥
to connect one crime to another,
我就可以找到一个算法
I can write an algorithm
把火拼和帮派分子都联♥系♥起来
to connect the shootings to the gang members involved.
但是charlie 这个问题 -实在是太复杂了
But charlie,these issues-- they're just so complicated.
我的意思是说
And you know,I mean,
他们的要求太过分了点
what you're describing-- that seems like a lot to ask,
即使是don
even for don.
don实际上只要我分♥析♥其中的一个
Well,don did only ask for help with this one case,but,uh,
但其他人就不应该享受正义么?
don't all these other victims deserve justice?
伙计们
Guys.
游戏结束了
Game over.
把枪收回去 哥们
Take it back,man.
让我们决出胜者
We'll let you get winners.
啊哈 伙计这可不行 我们必须现在就停下来
Nah,that ain't gonna work,bro. We got now.
都趴在地上
I need you all to get down on the ground.
你
You
趴在地上
Hit the ground.
快点
Come on.
你们知道怎么做
You know the drill.
交给我 嗨
I got him! Hey!
给我回来!
Get back here!
嗨!站住...!
Hey! Stop...!
嗨 你 站住 你
Hey,you,stop,you.
就站在那
Stop right there.
站住...举起手来
Stop... hands up.
转过来
Turn around.
举起手
Hands up.
把手举到头顶
Hands on your head.
怎么回事?
What the hell's going on?
我问到底是怎么回事?
I said,what the hell's going on?
夫人 我已经控制住了一切 好吧
Ma'am,I've got everything under control,okay?
你控制住了什么?
You've got what under control?
夫人 没事的
Ma'am,everything is fine.
我只是例行公事
I'm just doing my job.
你有搜查令么?
Do you have a warrant?
什么?
Excuse me?
我是这个社区中心的负责人
I'm the director of this community center,
我对这栋大楼里发生的事负责
and I'm responsible for what happens in this building.
我没有搜查令
No,I don't have a warrant,
我在追踪嫌犯我不需要那个
and I don't need one to pursue a suspect.
john把孩子送到后面去
John,take the kids back in the room.
来吧 孩子们 我们走了
Come on,guys,let's go.
和我们没什么关系 - 快点
This doesn't have anything to do with us. Come on.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
嗯 他在追我
Uh,he ran after me.
而我什么都没做
I ain't do nothing.
我叫他停他反而跑
He was told to stop, and he ran.
也许是因为你拿着枪呢
Well,maybe the gun had something to do with it.
孩子们来这里是远离暴♥力♥的
Kids come here to get away from violence.
需要帮忙么?
You need some help?
警官没事的 一切ok
Everything's under control,lieutenant.
夫人 我是在工作
Ma'am,I have a job to do,
你不应该阻止我
and you need to let me do it.
一切都好
Everything's fine.
看见了吧 这就是我说的 不合作
You see what I'm talking about, about the lack of cooperation.
呵呵
So,guess what.
现在anthony不是有了一项
Anthony here has got not one,
而是两项指控
but two outstanding warrants.
对吧 anthony
Isn't that right,anthony?
你非这么说的话
If you say so,man.
是的 我这么说
Yeah,man,I say so.
不过好消息是
Only good news is,today
今天我们也许会给你一次机会
we might give you a chance to change your luck.
是什么?
How is that?
我们在找你的一个朋友
We're looking for a friend of yours;
你可能跟他很熟
somebody you might roll with:
Travis watts
Travis watts.
anthony 你帮我们的话
Anthony,you help us,
今天的事我们就当没发生
maybe we worry about these warrants another day.
怎么样 anthony?
What's it gonna be,anthony?
travis你昨天晚上在哪里?
Where were you the night before last,travis?
我不知道 很多地方吧
I don't know.A lot of places.
你知道的我的到处换地方
I get around.You know how it is.
这是6:20的时候你和anton rhimes 在一起
This is you and anton rhimes at 6:20.
6:45时
Only at 6:45,
anton死了
anton's dead.
是的 我当时和他在一起
Yeah. So,I was with him.
他被杀的时候你就不在?
And not when he got shot.
我去拿手♥机♥了
I went back for my cell phone.
噢 这么走运啊
That's kind of lucky for you.
为什么要问我这些问题?
Why are you asking me all these questions anyway?
他被杀的当晚你和他在一起 对吧
You were there when he was murdered,right?
发生在他身上的事 会妥善解决的
And what happened to him will be dealt with.
什么妥善解决?
What's dealt with?
我不会说些让自己被起诉的话
I'm not saying anything that would incriminate me.
但是 现在这个时候
But right about now,
hoover公园的一些光头党 正收到一条信息
some shaved heads in hoover park are getting a message.
就是说23街在报复了
So,23rd street's retaliating.
要我一个
Take one of mine,
要你五个
I'm gonna take five of yours.
如果23街真的报复了
If 23rd street really is retaliating,
那么他们就不知道rhimes是FBI
there's no way they knew rhimes is fbi.
我刚和walker通了电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with walker.
hoover公园的一个帮派
A gang unit in hoover
刚 刚 遭到3次路过枪击袭击
park just confirmed three separate drive-by shootings.
怀疑是23街的人干的
23rd street's suspected.
也就是说rhimes的身份还没有暴露
So,rhimes' cover was still intact?
但是他没暴露的话
But if his cover wasn't blown,
为什么会被杀呢?
why the hell was he killed?
要是rhimes的身份没有暴露...
If rhimes' cover wasn't blown...
那么在街上
Then on the street,
他就是一个普通的帮派分子
he was just another gang member.
谁会杀他呢?
What got him killed then?
口角?错误的纹身?
Turf dispute? Wrong tattoos?
23街报复hoover公园
23rd street retaliated against hoover park
是因为他们认为是对方杀了rhimes
because they think that they killed rhimes.
这两个帮派
These two gangs have been
从23街清了
going at each other hard,
hoovere 公园卖♥♥家的
ever since 23rd street
一船毒品
ripped off a drug shipment
开始就拼的很凶
from hoover park's supplier.
耶 但是你们
Yeah,but your guys keep track
记录了所有的帮派火拼对吧
of all gang rivalries,right?
对头清单
An enemies list.
每次交来了一份涉及帮派成员
Every time a name comes up in
的文件我们就把名字记下
a beef with a rival gangbanger, we write it down.
我想看看
I'd like to take a look
这些报告
at those field reports,
看看rhimes被杀
see if rhimes was targeted
是因为他是一个23街的成员
for being 23rd street
还是个人原因或者...
or it was personal or...
我想我们应该
You know maybe we should look
查查个人方面
into the personal side.
也许他不方便
Maybe he had a concern that he
跟检举人说
didn't tell the prosecutor,
但是可能他告诉了他妻子
but maybe he told his wife.
值得查查
Definitely worth checking out.
don charlie来了
Don,charlie's here.
他要给你看些东西
He's got something to show you.
现在你们看到的是
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表