剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
法官就给了他旅行签证.
The judge gave him a travel pass.
不可思议.
Unbelievable.
他明天就应该会回来了.
He should be back tomorrow.
这个倒不是问题.
Not that it matters.
你为什么这么说?
Well, why do you say that?
这个家伙有一个律师军团.
The guy's got a legion of attorneys.
他们是不会让他和FBI说话的.
There's no way they're going to let him talk to the FBI.
那我向他提供保护怎么样?
What if I offer him protection?
为防报复.
A revenge thing.
嗯
Hmm...
我知道我有喜欢你的理由.
I knew there was a reason I liked you.
如果他拒绝了我, 他看上去就有罪了.
If he turns me down, he looks guilty.
因为如果他卷入了Lucinda Shay的谋杀,
Because if he's involved in Lucinda Shay's murder,
这家伙知道他不会有任何危险,对不对?
the guy knows that he's not in any danger, right?
这可能会把你领进门.
It just might get you in the door.
我就是这么想的.
That's what I'm thinking.
谢谢.
Thanks.
没问题.
No problem.
看来和我约会很便宜.
Turns out I'm a pretty cheap date.
Hey, Charlie.
Hey, Charlie.
看到Don了吗?
Hey. Seen Don?
他去见Syntel案的检察官了.
He went to meet the prosecutor in the Syntel case.
他们正在找一些新的角度能让我们接近
They're working some angle to get us close
那些应该被审问的执行官.
to the executives that were about to go on trial.
噢,太好了.
Oh, good.
因为我的分♥析♥比我的预期要花上更多的时间.
Because my analysis is taking longer than I anticipated.
为什么会这样?
Why's that?
我认识到唯一能精确评估
I realized that the only way to accurately assess motive
任何一个嫌疑人动机的方法是
for any of these suspects is
重建最初的欺诈.
to reconstruct the original fraud.
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
这需要多久?
How long will that take?
我需要从
Um, I need to correlate functions
数百万个交易中找出相关函数
from several million transactions
在Syntel的贸易中.
in Syntel's trading business.
但是你要知道,如果我使用学校里的超级计算机,
But you know, if I use the supercomputer at school,
只需要几小时.
it should only take a few hours.
是吗? 几小时? 听起来不错.
Yeah? A few hours? That sounds good.
我会用那个过时的
I'll give them the old
"我试着去阻止一个杀手"的理由.
"I'm trying to stop a killer" line.
也许他们会同意.
Maybe they'll push me up.
好好干! 谢谢, Charlie.
There you go. ! Thanks, Charlie.
我们的孩子怎么样了?
How's our kid doing?
我想他好些了,但是你要知道,
Uh, I guess he's a little better, but you know,
如果我们处于他的情况会怎么样?
how would any of us be doing in his situation?
是啊.
Yeah.
家庭机构那边怎么样?
Any word from Family Services?
没有父亲的照片
There is no father in the picture
但是我们找到了祖母
and we found a grandmother
在Bethany, Oklahoma(俄克拉马州).
in Bethany, Oklahoma.
她有心脏病所以不能坐飞机.
She has a heart condition and she can't fly.
那么他会怎么样?
So what happens to him?
今天晚上他会去这个团体之家 (group home:(生活不能自理者的)地区生活援助事业.)
Well, tonight he's going to go to this group home.
哦,不是吧,
Oh, come on,
你一定是在跟我开玩笑.
you've got to be kidding me.
这简直是个噩梦.
That's a nightmare.
你知道哪些地方怎么样的.
You know what those places are like.
我知道,但是我给WITSEC(证人保护机构)打了电♥话♥
I know, but I called WITSEC
他们是不会收容一个未成年人的
and they won't put a minor into custody
如果没有法♥院♥指令的话.
without a court order.
你知道吗?
And you know what?
无论如何,真的没有比
It's really not any better
团体之家更好的了.
than a group home is, anyway.
我知道,但是我不想他再受到伤害,
I know, but I just don't want him to get twisted around,
直到我们知道
till whatever chance we have
他所知道的所有事情为止.
of getting what he knows is gone.
我也一点都不喜欢这样做,
Well, I don't like this at all,
但是你我不可能去照顾这个孩子.
but you and I aren't set up to take care of a kid.
我们应该怎么办?
What are we supposed to do?
Charlie,是你吗?
Charlie, is that you?
不,爸爸,是我.
No, Dad, it's me.
你好吗?
How you doing?
很好.
Fine.
你这么晚在这儿干吗?
What are you doing here so late?
晚饭已经没有了.
Dinner's been put away already.
不,没关系.
No, that's okay.
听着...
Look...
如果你在找Charlie,
If you're looking for Charlie,
他现在不在这.
he's not here yet.
事实上,我想和你谈谈.
Actually, I think I can talk to you.
我确信他不会有问题,但是...
I'm sure he'll be okay with it, but...
他是谁?
And who is this?
这是Daniel.
This is Daniel.
你确信我们可以这么做吗?
Are you sure we can do this?
我的意思是,法律上?
I mean, legally?
是的,还记得我的朋友Nadine吗?
Yeah, I mean, remember my friend Nadine?
那个检察官,她说可以.
The prosecutor, she said it was okay.
并且, 证人保护机构不会带走他.
Plus, Witness Protection wouldn't take him.
你要清楚要是他发生了任何事,
You do realize that if anything happened to him,
这是我们的责任. 我知道.
it's our responsibility. I know.
你是对的,这不是一个好主意.
You're right, it's probably not a good idea.
我不知道,我的意思是...
I don't know, I mean...
和那个--把他置于一个
As opposed to what-- putting him in one
和他妈妈被谋杀的那天相同的房♥子里相反?
of those homes the same night his mother was murdered?
我就是这么想的.
That's what I thought.
我的意思是...
What I meant was...
他不会好起来.
something better not happen to him.
是的,我知道.
Yeah, I know.
别担心,你做得对.
Don't worry, you did the right thing.
谢谢.
Thanks.
嗨,兄弟.
Hey, buddy.
他做了个很棒的三明治?
He makes a pretty good sandwich, huh?
妈妈的更好一点.
Mom's is better.
是啊.
Yeah.
是啊, 我确信那是真的.
Yeah, I'm sure that's true.
我在想你问我的那个问题.
I was thinking about what you asked me.
你知道的,关于我看到了什么?
You know, about what I saw?
有一辆车.
There was a car.
在我听到枪声后, 我从窗户向外看.
After I heard the gunshot, I looked out the window.
你还记得
Do you remember
是辆什么车吗?
what kind of car it was?
黑色或蓝色,也许.
It was black or blue, maybe.
很大...
Big...
但不像SUV那么大.
but not as big as an SUV.
如果我给你看几张照片,你认为你还能不能记起来?
You think if I showed you some pictures, maybe you'd remember?
我是说,你刚刚做了你能做的最好的.
I mean, you just have to do the best you can.
这个,嗯...
It's, uh...
那么你会抓到他们吗?
So did you find them?
谁?
Who?
杀我妈妈的人.
The people who killed my mom.
你为什么会这样想...
Why do you think...
我是说,你记起什么了吗?
I mean, are you remembering something?
他们在谈论...
They were talking...
在你的办公室.
at your office.
他们说有,好像,
They said there are, like,
6,000个人想杀我妈妈.
6,000 people who wanted to kill my mom.
哦,不,不,不.
Oh, no, no, no.
哦,不,不是, 不是...
Oh, no, that's not, that's not...
我想这事情是,嗯,你要知道,
I think the thing is, um, you know,
有时候我们不知道谁是坏蛋,
sometimes when we don't know who the bad guys are,
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表