剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Was it them?
因为她嫁给了一个非穆♥斯♥林♥而恼羞成怒?
An honor killing because she married a non-muslim?
也许是因羞杀人
An honor killing, maybe.
但不是因为我
Not because of me.
他们不知道我们结婚了
They never knew we were married.
那你说的是...
So what do you mean then?
萨♥达♥姆♥的儿子经常到学校里 挑姑娘强♥奸♥
Saddam's son had his men go to schools to pick up girls for sex.
他们强♥奸♥了几百个姑娘
They raped hundreds of girls.
大家都知道
Everybody knew about it,
他们只是不敢讲出来
they were just too terrified to speak up.
除了saida
Except saida.
她也是其中之一
She was one of the girls.
她要举证...
She was going to testify...
向战争法庭举证
against the man who raped her.
那些强♥奸♥过她的人
For the war tribunal.
这就是我们来这里的原因
That's why we came here,
她可以在这里申诉
so she could give a deposition.
他们为了这杀了她
He slit her throat because of it.
告诉我凶手是谁
Just tell us who he is.
她是我的妻子
She was my wife,
我要亲手为她报仇
I will handle this!
我们不会放你出去杀死某个人的
We're not going to let you just go out and murder someone.
我必须做
I have to do this.
你知道的
You know I do.
你在做一个错误的决定
You are making stupid decisions right now
你太冲动了
because you're emotional.
我告诉你该怎么办最好
Look, I'm just gonna lay out your best option for you.
你和我们合作
You work with our team,
找到那个该死的家伙 关起来
we find this ass and put him in jail,
我们会给你说好话
and we'll do everything we can to help straighten out things
摆平你和军队的事
between you and the army
使你回到正常的生活
and get you back to your life.
我没生活了
I don't have a life.
仔细想想
Think about this for a minute.
你是个逃兵
You are awol,
这意味着你要进监狱
which means you are going to jail,
你呆在里面的时候
and while you're sitting there,
杀死saida的人就会
the guy who did this to saida--
逃走
he's gonna be getting away.
问问你自己她会叫你怎么做
Ask yourself what she would want you to do.
你能和军方通融下
Um, can you square it with the army so that I...
让我参加她的葬礼?
I can go to her funeral?
我试试看
Yeah, I'll try.
但是我要知道她举证的是谁
but I need to know who was she testifying against.
一个共和国卫兵叫gari qassim
A republican guard named qari qassim
他为萨♥达♥姆♥的儿子工作
who worked for saddam's son.
他在saida15岁的时候强♥奸♥了她
He raped her when she was 15.
qari在伊♥拉♥克♥
Qari is in iraq,
但是他的堂兄sami qassim在这里
but his cousin,sami qassim, he is here.
是sami杀了她
It was sami who did this.
sami qassim
Sami qassim,
他在查理的名单里
who was on charlie's list.
叙利亚社会党员
Baathist war criminal,
共和国卫队
republican guard,
从03年起失踪
missing since 2003.
我们找不到他
We haven't been able to locate him.
不过我们倒是有现场的dna和头发
Well, we have hair and dna samples from the crime scene.
要是找到他 可以比对
If we can find him,we can match it.
是的 不过他可能藏身在自己的圈子里
Yeah, but this guy was able to hide himself in his own community.
很可能没人知道他干了什么
Well, there's a pretty good chance no one really knows who he is.
或者他们知道 但还是要帮他
Or they do,and they support him anyway.
你觉得值得再走一趟阿訇那?
You think it's worth reaching out to the imam again?
他不可能交出qassim
There's no way he's gonna turn in qassim.
除非我们能证明qassim不是一个 虔诚的穆♥斯♥林♥
Unless we can prove qassim isn't a sincere muslim.
但是具体怎么做呢
But how are we gonna do that?
nasreen说她和她表姐是一起长大的
Nasreen said she and her cousin were like sisters when they were kids.
我想 如果她被强♥奸♥了
My guess is, if she were raped,
nasreen应该会知道
I mean,nasreen would know, right?
要是她把事情讲给阿訇听
And she could tell saida's story to the imam?
发生在saida身上的事使得她家蒙羞
What happened to saida disgraced her family.
没人在乎她被怎么了
No one cares about what happened to her.
阿訇甚至可能治她的罪
The imam may even hold her responsible.
是么?你怎么知道的?
Yeah? How do you know that?
我长在那种文化里
I grew up in this culture.
阿訇绝对不会因为一个女人的话
The imam will never deliver this man to you,
而把他交给你
not on the word of a woman.
不过 我想我能
But I think I can.
我想我能把他逼出来
I think I can make him come out of hiding.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我们可以给saida开个追悼会
What if we had a memorial service for saida,
放出消息
and let it be known
我会当众宣布那个人的名字
that I'm going to name qassim in public?
羞辱他
You know,shame him.
我觉得不是个好主意
No, I don't know about that.
他是个恶魔
He is evil.
我不想再担惊受怕了
I am tired of being afraid.
我一生
My entire life,
都在恐惧他这种男人
I have been afraid of men like him.
你怎么知道他会收到消息
Look, how do you know you can even get the word out to him?
阿訇啊
The imam.
他们会给阿訇发信 告诉他有个追悼会
They will send an e-mail to the community letting them know about the service,
而我会当场公布名字
and saying that I'm going to speak out,
说出凶手
name names.
阿訇会通知qassim
The imam will want qassim to know that I am accusing him.
你的飞机是几点?
So what time's your flight?
4点
4:00.
4点? -是的 我想我该走了
4:00? - Yeah, and I should run.
可是走之前我还想再看看你
But I wanted to see you before I left.
我有一个剑桥大学的讲学邀请
You know, I have a standing invitation to lecture at cambridge.
我想我可以就此申请客座
And I'm thinking of taking them up on that offer.
这样我们就可以像以前那样经常见面了
Then we can really see each other as often as we like.
哦 charlie...
Oh! Charlie...
我确实很仰慕你
oh, you know I adore you.
我...
I just...
你真太好了
this has been lovely.
我明白了
I see.
好吧
Okay.
哇
Wow.
我知道 对不起
Oh, I know. I'm sorry,
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
你没有结婚吧 是不是 -没
You're not married, are you? - No.
也没订婚?
And you're not engaged?
没
No, not really.
真的没 -是的
Not really? - Yeah.
我...
Well, I, uh...
我几个月前和一人交往
started seeing each other a few months ago, and...
他有孩子了
he has children,
但是我还是很喜欢他
whom I like, amazingly.
我想也许我不该...
I probably shouldn't have...
和你
with you.
只是 觉得还好
It just...you know, it felt right.
我 一点也不后悔 -不
I have no regrets. - No.
一点也不 - 我也不后悔
None. - No, nor do I.
我真希望我没误导你
I just hope I didn't mislead you.
你知道 我...
You know? I-I...
我确实很仰慕你
I do adore you. I...
那么去机场吧
let's get you to the airport.
sami qassim
Sami qassim.
他是萨♥达♥姆♥手下的卫队长
He was a leader in the republican guard under saddam.
这个家伙是个野兽
This guy is brutal.
玩命的主
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表