剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
皮肤上没有挤压伤
No compression marks on the skin,
我想这些伤是摔落导致的
so I'm assuming the injury resulted from the fall.
你认为这..
You think it...
是一起事故?
was an accident?
这就看你怎么定义事故了
Depends what you mean by an accident.
我在她的前臂和腕部发现自卫伤
I found defensive bruises on her forearms and her wrists.
不管是谁把她弄下去的
Now,whether that person intended her fall,
他都是故意的
that would be purely speculation.
有没有性侵犯的迹象?
What about sexual assault?
没有阴♥道♥撕裂或者擦伤
No vaginal tearing or irritation,
但是她的确有过性行为
but she did have intercourse earlier in the day.
看起来是两相情愿
Most likely was consensual.
根据什么?
What makes you say that?
我在阴♥道♥里发现了精♥子♥杀灭胶
I found trace evidence of a spermicidal gel.
jennifer有权在任何时候 进入我们的任何设施里
Jennifer had access to all of our facilities at one time or another.
这是唯一有碳元素测定装置的实验室么?
And this is the only lab with carbon-dating equipment?
是的 但是我还是觉得jennifer会在
Yes,that's right,but I think it would be fairly odd
那个时候来这里很奇怪
for Jennifer to be down here by this time,though.
哦?为什么?
Oh? Why's that?
我们有专门的技术员负责这台机器
we have technicians who operate the machine.
程序是jennifer提供样本
The procedure would be for Jennifer to inventory an item
然后交给这里的研究员测定
and then let the technicians do the testing.
她没有这么做?
And she didn't do that?
我想是没有
Not that I'm aware of.
如果有什么碳元素测定我也应该被通知到
I also would've been notified if any item needed carbon dating.
可以找出机器最后使用的时间么?
Is there any way to tell when the machines were used last?
当然了 有电脑记录的
Yes,there's a computer readout.
凌晨1:34分
1:34 a.m.
差不多就是她被杀的时间
That's right around the time she was killed.
我们那个时候没有研究员上班
We don't have any technicians working at that hour.
好吧...
Okay...
嘿 charlie?
Hey,Charlie?
我以为你去工作了
I thought you were at work.
你在这里干什么?
Wh-Wh-What you doing back here?
找点东西
Just looking for something.
哦 是么? -什么?耶
Oh,yeah? -What? Yeah.
一本关于美洲土著人古器物的书 记得以前你有的
a book on Native American artifacts that I remember you used to have.
因为你经常在城市施工时 发现过去的东西
'Cause you used to find old things when you worked for the city.
你为大楼挖地基
You dig a foundation for a new building,
你研究类似的东西
you come up with all kinds of stuff.
我想找找看在哪里
And I liked to look up what they actually were.
你要它做什么?
What do you need it for?
我想试着了解一下 在考古领域所应用的数学
I'm just trying to get an idea of the math used by archaeologists,
我界的你有一本书与此有关,所以就...
and I remember you had a book that said something about that,so...
它们在那些盒子里...
They're in the boxes...
实际上 我已经找到了
Actually,I already found it.
我已经找到了
I found it already.
你到底在干什么?
What are you doing?
爸爸... -什么?
Dad... - What?
我以为你把妈妈的东西都给了慈善机构
I thought you gave all of Mom's clothes to charity.
我说我准备给 我会的
I said I was going to; I will.
don 大约...大约6个月前就
Don helped you box this stuff up,
帮你把这些东西包起来了
like... six months ago.
你看起来可能不能相信
You know,hard as it may seem for you to believe,
但是我这么大年纪的人也有生活
a man of my age does have a life.
我很忙
I was busy.
爸爸...你如果再谈恋爱
Dad... you're dating again.
我是说如果你遇到某人
I mean,what if you meet someone
她发现你还留着这些东西
and she finds out that you're still hanging on...
我会告诉她 这与她无关
I would tell her it's none of her business.
这也是现在我想告诉你的
Which is exactly what I'm telling you right now.
那么她租住你这一年了?
So she rented from you for about a year?
不错的姑娘
Lovely girl.
很聪明 很健谈
So smart. Well-spoken.
她的家人会多伤心啊
How awful for her family.
你说她很安静
You say she was pretty quiet.
洗澡的时候除外
Except in the shower.
洗澡的时候?
In the shower?
你在大厅都可以听到她的歌♥声
You could hear her singing all the way down the hall--
她有很多天赋
she had many gifts,
但是不包括嗓音
but a voice wasn't one of them.
她的专长是美洲土著文物
Her specialty was Native American antiquities.
没有打开的信件 仍旧放在袋子里的干洗衣服
Unopened mail,dry cleaning still in the bag...
她把大多数时间花在了博物馆里
She spent all her time at the museum.
我告诉她:放轻松些 闻一闻玫瑰花香
I told her: slow down,smell the roses,
但是年轻人啊...
but young people...
也许她有洗澡时唱歌♥的理由
Maybe she had a reason to sing in the shower?
那么 jennifer有男友么?
So,did Jennifer have a boyfriend?
我不是那些爱打听的房♥东
I'm not one of those nosy landladies,
但是她的老板有时候晚上送她回来
but her boss sometimes dropped her off at night.
她的老板?
Her boss.
她的已婚老板
Her married boss.
博物馆的负责人告诉我
The museum director told me it was unusual
她用这些装置很不正常
for her to be using the equipment,
并且她没有告诉任何人
and she wasn't notified that anything needed testing.
那么 她晚上呆在那里就是为了
So she's in there alone,at night,
测定某些东西
testing something nobody knew about.
谢谢 一定有人知道什么
Thanks. look,someone knew something.
她是谋杀的对吧
I mean,she was murdered,right?
房♥东告诉我她可能和她
The landlady told me she might've been
老板有一腿
seeing her boss on seeing her boss on a less- than-professional basis.
我们看看他当时在哪里
let's find out where he was that night.
我能告诉你他应该在哪里
I can tell you where he was supposed to be.
和老婆呆在一起
With his wife.
kenneth hill?
Kenneth Hill?
是的 -我是reeves探员 sinclair
Yes. -I'm Agent Reeves; Sinclair.
你就是报案的人吧
You the ones who called about Jennifer?
太恐怖了
It's a terrible thing.
你跟她关系如何
How well did you know her?
我是她的老板
I was her boss.
除此以外呢?
How about other than as her boss?
我不知道你说的什么 ?
I'm not sure exactly what you mean.
你知道我们不是来破坏你的婚姻的
You know we're not interested in messing up your marriage
hill博士
any more than you already have,Dr. Hill,
但是一个女人被杀了
but a woman's life has been taken here.
我们是有来往
We had a relationship.
但是...我与此无关
But... I had nothing to do with what happened to her.
我当时在家里
I was home.
你可以问... -你的妻子?
You can ask... -Your wife?
我希望你们不要这么做
I'd prefer that you not do that.
我知道你会这么想
I'm sure that you would,
但是现在这是不可避免的
but at this point that really can't be avoided.
除非你跟我们合作
Unless,of course,you were willing to cooperate,
那么我们可能就没有
and then we probably wouldn't have to reveal
必要揭穿你和jennifer的关系了
the full extent of your relationship with Jennifer.
好吧
Fine.
她那么晚了呆在那里干什么?
What was she doing there that time of night?
在一个特殊场合 我们接到一个测定一份私人样品的请求
On occasion,we get asked to date a private piece.
私人样品
Private piece?
一个在当地挖掘出来的物品
Something that's dug up in a field locally.
好吧 但是为什么要在那个时候呢?
Okay,but why at that hour?
因为 有些组织会要这些东西
Because certain parties sometimes lay claim to these finds.
比如 美洲土著
Native Americans,for example,
经常会提出部族申请
will often exercise tribal claims.
他们只有知道后才能这么做对吧?
And they can only do that if they know about it?
这些东西经常是没有经过测定 就被埋起来了
These finds are sometimes reburied without allowing for any testing at all.
为什么?
Why?
测定比部族老的物品
The existence of something older than the tribe itself
会有损他们申请的合法性
would bring into question the validity of their claims--
他们的土地 他们的原住民身份
to the land,to being the first inhabitants to begin with.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表