剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Who is that?
我猜 是他的前任女友 susan berry
My hunch is, that's the old girlfriend, susan berry.
我听说过她
I've heard of her.
是啊 他们一起住了2年
Yeah, they lived together for nearly two years.
他情窦初开的时候
His very own berry's phase.
她很漂亮
She's pretty.
好的 我们说到哪里了
All right,where were we?
你不和她一起出去? -嗯?
You didn't want to go with her? - Huh?
不 我们今晚再见
No, we're meeting later tonight.
我要计算那个鞋印了
And I've got to work on these boot prints.
说到鞋印
Yeah, boot prints.
你知道petr hlavacek么
Charlie, are you familiar with the work of petr hlavacek?
恩?
Mm.
他是个捷克人
He's this obsessed czech,
从鞋或者鞋印上
and from a shoe or shoe print,
能推断出一个人的身高
he can read a person's height,
体重 和患有哪些疾病
weight, physical ailments.
疾病? -是的
Physical ailments? - Yeah.
他从albrecht von wallenstein的鞋 上诊断出他患有梅毒
He diagnosed syphilis in albrecht von wallenstein from his boots alone.
我们需要和军方取得联♥系♥
we need official contact with the army.
他们有saida kafaji的保密档案
Get this: They have a classified file on saida kafaji.
我没别的方法得到
We can't get into it any other way.
我会和don说的
All rightI'll talk to don..
她的案子呢
And what about her cases?
这个也需要更高的级别许可
We need higher clearance for that, too.
我现在知道的就是些她在巴士拉 共事过的罪案调查人员名单
All I have so far is a list of ci officers that were in basra.
其中一个是 joseph karnes中尉
One of them, lieutenant joseph karnes,
他和她是同一天离开伊♥拉♥克♥的
he left iraq in a military transport the same day as our victim.
他现在在哪
And where is he now?
查查看
Check this out.
他擅离职守了
He's awol.
他从她被害后就没回来
He's been awol since the day of her murder.
看来我们有嫌疑犯了
Looks like we have ourselves a suspect.
karnes在3月27日离开巴士拉
karnes left basra on march 27.
应该是昨天归队
He was due back yesterday,
但是没见他回来
and nobody's heard from him.
他已经在伊♥拉♥克♥呆了18个月了
He's been in iraq for 18 months,
他的工作是罪案调查
and he works in criminal investigations.
也许他是saida kafaji某个案子 的证人
He could be a witness in one of saida kafaji's cases,
或者是来调查她的
or he could have been sent here to investigate her.
我们所知的就是不管他是干什么的
All I know is that whatever he was doing for the army,
现在都不干了
he's not doing it anymore.
也许完成任务后被隐藏起来了
Maybe they put him in the wind for a job well done.
要是他们想隐藏他
If they want to drop him off the map,
就不会记录成擅离职守
they wouldn't designate him awol.
这说明他们也在找他
That means they're looking for him, too.
我不打算和他们合作
Well, I'm not getting any cooperation from them.
他们想知道我们知道的东西
They want to know what we got.
我的战友听到
My buddy was surprised
鞋印和刀子时很吃惊
when he heard about the boot prints and the knife.
我不认为他知情
I don't think he knew what to make of it.
肯定有人知道
Somebody does.
你战友还能继续帮我们么
Can your buddy help us any more?
不能 他们封了他的嘴
No. They shut him down.
好吧 megan
Well, then, megan,
我们应该查查allawi
you should get with allawi
别等他也被封了
before they shut him down, too.
我想知道加州的伊♥拉♥克♥人是否也和 她的案子有关
We want to know if any iraqis in california are involved in her case--
战争罪的证人
witnesses to war crimes,
逃亡的被起诉者
fugitives from prosecution,
这类的人
that sort of thing, right?
好的
On my way.
可以把这些资料告诉charlie么
Can we get this information to charlie?
他去哪里了?
Where is charlie anyway?
味道好极了
Was delicious.
谢谢
Thank you.
charlie 你是一个好厨师
You're a good cook, charlie.
什么时候开始学的
When did that happen?
很高兴你喜欢 是牛排
I'm glad you liked it.It's steak.
很简单的
It's pretty simple.
就是很好吃
Still, it's good.
你看你还住在这个房♥子里
Look at you living in this house.
我拥有这个房♥子 -好吧
I own this house. - Okay.
还是有所不同的 我拥有它
Yeah, let's make that distinction, I own it.
是不是很奇怪啊 突然之间我们就长大了
Isn't it weird how we're suddenly just grownups?
年龄对我来说没多大影响
Age has never really meant much to me.
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得从.....起我就没多少变化了 -21岁
I don't feel any different than when I was... - twenty-one.
我很想问你个问题
I actually have been meaning to mention something to you.
我在忙一个神经认知理论
I've been working on something called cognitive emergence theory.
是用数学的方式表现神经元的构成...
And it's the math of neurons creating...
建立意识
well, creating consciousness.
太不可思议了
That's amazing.
你这么觉得?
You think so?
是的 charlie 太棒了
Yeah, yeah,that's amazing, charlie.
你从哪里得到数据的
Where are you getting your data from?
这里神经科学所的quartz教授 哦
Professor quartz in neuroscience here. - Yeah.
你认识他? -是的
You remember? - Uh-huh.
我想知道
And I'm wondering,
你们怎么界定那些你书中描绘的现象
how do you quantify this state of grace you so vividly describe in the book?
脑电图
E.E.G.'S...
问卷 观察
testimony, observation.
问卷和观察? 恩
Observation and testimony. - Mm-hmm.
病人描述他们自己的体验
Yeah, the patient describes his or her experience.
脑内的化学物质就释放 产生恐惧
So the brain biochemistry releases simultaneous feelings of fear
欣快 失去自我等感觉
and joy and loss of self--
至少是模糊了自我和外界的界限
or at least a blurring of the boundaries between self and other.
也就是说
Which, in turn,
形成某种敬畏
results in a kind of awe.
我能明白这个
I can see that.
哦 对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我 厄...
I, uh...
alan? -我的比赛被取消了
alan? - My game got canceled.
我 我不知道... -还记得 susan么
I, uh, I didn't realize... - remember susan?
嗨 很高兴又见到你 -你也是
Hi, nice to see you again. - You, too, yeah.
嗨 很好
Hi. Okay, great.
我去那里
I'll be in there.
实际上 我上那里
Actually, up there.
再见
See you later.
那么 恩
So, um, okay.
我觉得我从21岁后就没长了
I haven't aged much since 21.
你和你♥爸♥爸一起过
You live with your dad.
他和我一起过 恩 呵呵
He lives with me. - Uh-huh.
真的 -无所谓了
No, seriously. - Whatever.
我又不能赶他走
I can't kick him out,you know?
少了些东西
Something is missing.
看犯罪现场的报告
According to the crime report,
杀手踱了4步向西
the killer took four steps to the west,
转了弯
he pivots,
又向东踱了3步
he takes three steps to the east.
他走啊
He was pacing.
走啊
He was pacing,
然后听到她过来了
then he hears her approach...
她当时在打电♥话♥
she was on a cell phone,
他等她经过
so he waited for her to pass.
是的
Right, right.
然后就
And then he just,
他就跳出藏身点
he leaps from his lair.
larry
Larry...
我不认为他跳出来了
I don't think he leapt from a lair.
而且
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表