剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
是的 看看这个 她不只跟ignacio
Yeah. Check this out. She was not just with Ignacio.
其他晚上她也在
She was there other nights.
她和这3个人都好?
She's with all three guys?
是的 全都好
Yeah, all of them.
我查了一下jason brewer的通讯录
See, I went through Jason Brewer's address book.
我找到了她的电♥话♥号♥码 实际上是 她的工作电♥话♥
I found her number. It's her work number anyway.
脱衣舞俱乐部?
The bareback club?
她是这里的明星
She's the main attraction.
那么谁合适去做这个问话呢?
So, who do we think should do that interview?
看看中午这些人
Check out the midday crowd.
看来很多爸爸在
Looks like a bunch of dads got separated
和家人去迪斯尼的路上走散了
from their families on the bus to disneyland.
我觉得是早有预谋
I'm sensing premeditation.
我们要找brandi 不要叫出声来
We're looking for Brandi, and don't start pouring.
我叫DJ把音乐关掉
I'll tell the DJ to cut the music.
哇 别紧张
Whoa, hold on a minute.
一首歌♥杀不了谁的
One song's not gonna kill anybody.
放松 喝杯汽水
Relax, have yourself a soda.
让迪斯尼爸爸们看最后一眼吧
Let the disneyland dads have one last look.
领带不错
Nice tie!
耶 我那天是和ignacio在一起 但是我走的很早
Yeah, I was there that night with Ignacio, but I left early.
也就是说你认识他
So you knew him?
我认识很多人
I know a lot of people.
被谋杀的人呢?
How about people who get murdered?
Ignacio死了?
Ignacio's dead?
还没有
Not yet.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们看了坚实录像带
We saw the surveillance tapes.
你和ignacio之外的两个人也混在一起
You were there with two other guys besides Ignacio.
Ignacio的朋友
Ignacio's friends.
他们死了
They're dead.
哦 天哪
Oh, my god.
我们想保证这不会发生在Ignacio身上
We're trying to make sure that doesn't happen to Ignacio.
你见过他没? 他给你打电♥话♥了么?
Have you seen him? Has he tried to call you?
你那天为什么要早走?
Why'd you leave early that night?
我还有另外一个约会?
I had another date?
你的约会对象有名字么?
Did that date have a name?
他已婚
He's married.
我们会保密的
We'll be discreet.
ignacio 也是一个 约会对象么?
And Ignacio-- was he a date, also?
不太贴切
Not exactly.
那就贴切一点
Well, then be exactly.
我提供一种服务 不是那种服务
I provide a service. Not that service.
哦 那么你是他们的数学导师?
What, were you their math tutor?
他们要我帮他们完成任务
They needed me to pull off their act.
带着我 使得他们显得更可信
With me on their arm, it gave them some credibility.
也就是说你知道他们在记牌?
So you knew they were counting cards?
没有有那么好的运气
Nobody's that lucky.
那么你从交易中得到什么了呢?
So, what did you get out of the deal?
钱 很多钱
Money. A lot of money.
你注意到有谁跟踪过他们? 谁盯着他们了没?
Did you notice anybody following them? Anybody watching them?
你赢了5000到1万后 大家就都会盯着你
You're up five, ten grand, people are watching.
我告诉过Ignacio早晚他们会遇到麻烦的
I told Ignacio some day they'd get made.
你认为这就是他们的死因么?
So you think that's what happened to them?
没有人喜欢输钱
Nobody likes to lose money.
办公室满了?
Office getting cramped?
哦 那里在大扫除
Uh, it's being cleaned.
和物业部门斗争了几个月后
After months battling the maintenance department, you know
我让步了
I gave in.
怎么样了?
How's it going?
我分♥析♥这些学生的赌博历史时遇到麻烦了
I'm having trouble isolating the students' gambling histories, as we discussed.
我们说过找到模式就可以找到后台
To find a pattern that'll yield the identity of the backer.
甚至是杀手
Maybe the killer.
但是我没这么走运
No luck so far.
larry 我需要你帮点忙
You know, I-I could really use your help, Larry.
lawrence
Lawrence.
嗨 你知道么yuri chernov是一个 奖学金获得者
Hey, did you two know that Yuri Chernov was a tasker scholar?
他是他家里第一个上大学的人
He was the first member of his family to go to college.
jason brewer 他的智商都超出了 表格上限
Jason Brewer--his iq is off the charts.
ignaci nadal 可能是我见过的 他们中最杰出的一个
Ignacio Nadal may be the most, I don't know, gifted of them all.
知道你不是唯一一个被
Well, don't you take solace in knowing that clearly
赌博诱惑的杰出人才不感到 安慰么
you're not the only brilliant thinker to fall under the allure of gambling?
我现在需要你的杰出大脑帮帮忙
I need your brilliant thinking right now.
我..我搞不懂这些数字
I'm-I'M... I-I just can't make sense of these figures.
要是我和larry一样高深莫测的话
If I could be as vague and opaque as Larry
我会说 如果这个新后台和这些
I'd say if the new backer is behind these killings
杀害相关那么你就不应该只 看到数字的表面
then maybe you need to look behind these numbers.
她说的对
Yeah, she's right, Charlie.
它就像...就像是钱的流动
It's like...it's like money moves.
就像星球一样 运动揭示出真理
Like planets, it's very movement reveals truths.
你认为这些人在洗钱?
You really think these kids are laundering money?
很大规模的
On a pretty big scale.
他们把不法来源的钱
So they take money they couldn't account for legally
用来赌博使之合法化?
and use gambling to legitimize it?
他们用赌场来当洗钱机
They use the card club as their washing machine.
我们看看一个月以来 资金流动的变化
Look. Look how the money flow altered a month ago
我们认为这期间出现了一个 新的后台
when I believe a new backer came onto the scene.
这些孩子改变了他们买♥♥注 的方式
These kids changed the way they purchased chips.
在24小时内他们从来就没有赢过 1万美金
And in any 24-hour period, they never exceeded $10,000.
是的 这就使得他们低于向国税局 申报的界限
Right, 'cause they stayed below the IRS reporting limit.
也就是说对他们买♥♥注的钱 没有记录
So there's no record of the cash they started with
而赢了几千块看来也干不了 什么大事
and a few thousand winnings doesn't really seem like a big scam.
这就使他们聪明的地方
That's where they were smart.
我们有3个学生
We have three students.
是的 他们又有很多假的证件
Right. With multiple ids.
他们每人用它开了3个帐户
Which they used to create three separate card club player accounts.
也就是说一共9个户头
So, we have three students with three separate player accounts
每个每天晚上挣9900元 那么一天就是89100元
cashing out $9,900 a night. That's $89,100 per visit.
每周6到7天的话 一个月就是
Playing six or seven days a week for a month.
那最少是...
So, that's got to be at least, what...
差不多是200多万 对吧
I mean, it's over two million, right?
准确的说是 2138000元
To be precise, in one month, that's $2,138,000.
那么钱都到哪里了? 回到后台那里了?
So where's all that money go, back to the backer?
他们把钱从赌博户头上
They wired their money from the player account
转移到海外帐户上...
to an offshore account where...
也就是说消失了
right, it disappeared.
很不幸 是的
Unfortunately.
也就是说我们不能找到后台
So we can't trace it to the backer.
只有ignaco才能告诉我们他在哪里
This kid Ignacio is the only one who can tell us where it is.
我确定这点后台也知道
Which I'm sure the backer knows, as well.
你来过赌场么?
You ever been to one of these?
来过几次 我爸爸带我来的 他好这个
A few times. My dad's dragged me. He's into it.
我妈妈每次来之前都要把他的 信♥用♥卡♥收起来
My mom always takes away his credit cards before we come.
六号♥桌现在是正18
Table six just went to a plus 18 count.
很棒么?
Is that good?
哦 绝对是
Oh, yeah.
我要告诉你们我 对此很不舒服
I've got to tell you, I'm feeling so uncomfortable about this.
larry 你告诉我要想搞懂这个游戏
Larry, all you've been telling me is that the only way to understand this game
只能坐下来玩一把
is to sit at the blackjack table and play the game.
charlie是对的 larry
Charlie's right, Larry.
这些孩子们在高度紧张的环境中 运算极度复杂的公式
The students were doing very complicated equations in a high-stress environment.
我要知道他们的感觉如何
You know, I need to feel how they felt.
我需要知道他们怎么玩得 我要你教我
I need to play how they played. I-I need you to teach me.
我想你们不知道这对我是 多大的毒害
I don't think you understand just how truly narcotic this is for me.
你就不能当成是一个领域内研究么?
Can't you just see this as-as field work?
很不幸 这是一个罂粟领域
Unfortunately, it is a poppy field.
我要警告你们 我们站在悬崖边上
I'm warning you both, we're standing at the precipice.
我们在黑洞的边缘
This is the event horizon of a black hole.
没什么比过度充氧的空气
well, nothing like the sting of over-oxygenated air
还有无休止的金钱诱惑更刺♥激♥的了
and endless pecuniary promise.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表