剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
we've tried every permutation possible for a caesar shift.
从右到左 从左到右
Reading from left to right, from right to left...
易经是汉语的 也许我们应该用音节比对下
You know,the I ching is chinese, maybe we need to consider phonetic characters.
我已经试验了 -如何呢
I already did. -And?
只有37个符号♥
There's only 37 symbols.
是啊 不够55或者61个 我明白了
Yeah,yeah,which doesn't get us to 55 or 61. Okay,I know.I do get it.
我们已经忙了6个小时了
We've been at this for six hours.
不 6个半了
Nope,six and a half.
看来出问题了
this doesn't look good.
恩 我们的大突破总躲着我们
No. Our breakthrough eludes us.
你们还是认为这是某种加密的信息么
What,are you guys still thinking this is some kind of encrypted message?
它太短了不能做解密分♥析♥
It's too short to run a crypt analysis.
要是长些 我就可以进行kasiski检验 或者进行符合系数评估
If it were longer,I could run a kasiski exam, or try an index-of-coincidence assessment.
我们只有一个不足10位的数据 都不够作一个频率分♥析♥
All we have is a mere ten digits. It's just not enough for a frequency analysis.
我想问题可能在于我们的前提
Well,maybe the problem is the underlying assumption.
她是对的 也许我们认为很复杂的其实 很简单
I don't know,maybe she's right,maybe we're looking for complexity here when all there really is is simplicity.
等等你是说 -也许这不是个密♥码♥
Well,wait,how do you mean? -Maybe it's not a code.
charlie 是个电♥话♥号♥码
Charles.It's a phone number.
响了
it's ringing.
转到语♥音♥信箱了
It's going to voicemail.
我是susan lim 如果你打通了这个电♥话♥ 那么...我想我已经死了
This is susan lim.If you've reached this number,then... I guess I'm dead.
请通知jeremy wang 他是 论♥坛♥报的一个记者
Please call jeremy wang, he's a reporter at the tribune.
告诉他发生了什么事情
Tell him what happened.
这是一个发自死人的信息
that's a message from a dead woman.
她是昨天被冲到海岸上的5个女人之一
She's one of five women that washed up on a beach yesterday.
我不知道她们是谁 也不知道她们从哪里来
We don't know who they are or where they came from.
她叫susan lim 我们一起共事
Her name's susan lim. We worked together.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你知道是怎么回事么
Um,do you have any idea how this might have happened?
大约3个礼拜前 她打电♥话♥通知我
She called me maybe three weeks ago.
说她去了上海
She'd gotten as far as shanghai,
她的表兄帮她找了 一个蛇头
and her cousin helped her find a snakehead.
一个蛇头?
Um,a "snakehead"?
恩 他帮她登上一个货船
Yeah,someone who arranged for her to get on a cargo ship.
她说 那里有20个女人关在一个 8乘40英尺大的集装箱里
She said there was 20 women on an 8'x40' container.
20个女人 -是的
20 women. -Yeah.
她说了船的名字了么 -我想她不知道
Did she say the name of the ship? -I don't think she knew.
她在忙一个新闻么
She was working on a story?
一本书
A book.
去年我们作了一系列的关于 地下性贸易的文章
Last year,we did a series of articles on the underground sex trade.
我们听说了他们如何把女孩 带进来
We heard how they were bringing the girls in.
她说服出版社资助一个 背景调查
She convinced the publisher to back an expose.
她就这么打进中国地下了?
And just like that she could pull off going undercover in china?
susan家是中国移♥民♥ 她从小就说普通话
Susan's first-generation chinese-american, she grew up speaking mandarin,
她的母亲那边还有人在浙江乡下 他们帮她混入
and her mother's family's still in zhejiang province,in the countryside.They helped her.
她 最后跟我说的是 她做完这个 就稳拿普利策奖了
Last thing she told me... she pulls this off, she's a lock for a pulitzer.
我想看下她的笔记
Well,I'd really like to look at her notes.
这次是为了谁
So who is she?
什么为了谁
Who's who?
charlie 每当你这个样子的时候 总是因为女孩
Charlie,whenever you look like this, it's always a problem with a girl.
比如呢
Look like what?
michelle robinson 记得么
Michelle robinson, remember her?
7年级? -是的
Seventh grade? -Yeah.
当她拒绝和你去参加学校舞会的时候
When she wouldn't go with you to the dance at school...
你就这样呆了一个礼拜
you looked just like this for a week.
amita得到了一个工作 很棒的工作 可是是在东部
Amita got offered a job. A great job.But it's back east.
amita 哦
Amita,huh?
我以为你们两已经...
I thought you two weren't,um...
不 我们没有 可是最近 -哦 我明白了
we weren'T. But lately... -oh,I see.
那么你决定放弃了?
So you decided not to try so hard,huh?
我想可能吧
I guess that's part of it.
我..只是想事情也该进一步了
I... I just felt like things were finally starting to happen.
恩 那么她可能去东部工作了
So,uh,she might get a job back east,huh?
她还没决定 可是那是哈佛阿
Well,she hasn't decided, but it's harvard.
她怎能拒绝这个
How can she pass that up?
你知道处于 "该进一步"阶段
Well,you know,"starting to happen" is,um...
不值得去挽留
that's not really worth fighting for.
我觉得你好好想想 问问你的内心深处
I think when you focus on your feelings about her-- your real ones--
你就知道该怎么去做
that,uh,you'll... you'll know what to do.
能把牛奶递给我么
Can you pass the milk?
每年有8百万个集装箱从这个港口经过
Eight million containers pass through this port every year,man.
我们怎么能找到其中之一呢
How we supposed to find just one?
我也不知道 考虑到里面的东西 我想我们最好找到
I don't know.Given what might be in it, we better figure that out.
我们认为这船是从上海过来的
We think the ship might have sailed from shanghai.
上海 哦 这就局限到两艘了
Shanghai. Well,that narrows it down to two.
李白号♥还在这 但已经卸完了
The li-po,still here, but unloaded.
另外一个 南京号♥ 卸了75%了
The other ship, the nanking,75% clear.
很好 我们需要你搜查所有在 还那船上的集装箱
All right. Well,we're going to need you to search all the cargo still on that ship.
你们说的可是1000多个集装箱
Now,you're talking about more than a thousand containers.
那我得动用所有人手
I'd have to pull every able-bodied man I have for something like that.
那就动用啊
So pull them.
你们到底要找什么
What exactly are you guys looking for?
一个藏有15个中国姑娘的集装箱
About 15 chinese girls locked up in a container.
这可能不够分量 -你说什么
That's not going to be enough. -Excuse me?
我不想说这个 但是几个非法劳工
Look,I hate to say it,but a few undocumented workers--
不是我们首要考虑的问题 我们更担心的是炸♥弹♥
it's not a priority for us. We're more worried about a bomb.
这个 可能够分量 -我不明白
Now,look,this may qualify. -I don't follow.
我们已经找到了集装箱里的一个女孩
We already found one of the girls from the container.
她染上了禽流感
She had the bird flu.
你不是开玩笑吧 -我希望是
You got to be kidding me. -No,I wish we were.
好吧 我们会扣留 所有还在船上的集装箱
Okay. We'll impound every container left on the nanking.
要是我们走运 你们的女孩就还在船上
Maybe we get lucky, your girls are still on board.
要是不在呢 -谁负责卸船
And if they're not? -Who unloaded the ship?
恩 151号♥的工人负责这两条船
Uh,longshoremen from 151 worked both ships.
jack morrison是负责人 但是我不认为会有多大帮助
Jack morrison's the rep, but I wouldn't count on much help.
为什么?
Why is that?
在码头混的都不是什么童子军
Guys who work the docks-- not exactly boy scouts.
我接到通知说你不打算提交 susan lim的笔记
I got a message you're not releasing susan lim's notes.
你走后 我开始想为什么 FBI对这些女孩这么感兴趣
After you left,I started thinking. Why is the fbi so interested in these girls?
应为一个记者,你的同事, 可能是被谋杀的
Because a reporter,your partner, was probably murdered.
这我知道,可是你们在 只是中国女孩
I get that,but you were already on the case when this was just
被卖♥♥过来作性♥奴♥隶的时候 就知道了这事
a chinese girl being brought in for the sex trade.
我不明白这有什么不对
I don't see how that matters.
我们做调查的时候,我们看到一些 12岁的女孩被她们家人卖♥♥掉
When we were doing our story, we saw 12-year-old girls being sold by their families.
成了被鸡头打的妓♥女♥ 扔在人行道上等死
Prostitutes beaten by their pimps,left on the sidewalk to die.
我们知道幕后主使是谁
We knew who was behind it.
但是他们隐藏在皮包公♥司♥后面 我们查不到
But they were hidden behind dummy import companies,and we couldn't get to them.
我还是不明白 -我们通知了FBI
I don't see where this is going. -We called the fbi.
他们说如果不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 就不会优先考虑
They said if it wasn't terrorism,it wasn't a priority.
但是现在你们来了,一样的FBI 却关心起她的笔记
But here you are now, the same fbi,wanting her notes.
只是凶杀调查
It's just a murder investigation.
reeves探员 如果你们调查的东西 和susan的死有关,这些盒子就很重要
Agent reeves,if-if what you're looking for is related to susan's death,these boxes are important.
我可以收缴这些盒子,她的笔记 你的笔记,所有东西
I can subpoena these boxes,and her notes, and all of your notes,all of it.
你知道我们报社不会轻易上交的
You know my paper won't give them up without a fight.
官司会花几个礼拜,甚至几个月
The courts could take weeks, months even,to sort it out.
我只是想知道她遇到了 什么事情
I just want to know what happened to her.
我会把故事都告诉你
I'll give you the rest of the story,
但是我结案前你不能发表
but you can't run with it until after I close the case.
抓住干这事的家伙
Nail whoever did this.
原来是FBI让我的那些南京号♥的 工人都没事干
The fbi the reason my guys on the nanking are sitting on their butts?
那条船现在早该卸完了
That ship should have been unloaded by now.
要是事情不重要 我们也 不会妨碍你们
We wouldn't be holding you up if it weren't important.
很重要?
Important,huh?
首府的支持率下滑了?
Poll numbers slipping in washington?
我们需要你帮忙找一个集装箱 它在李白或者南京号♥的其中之一
We need your help finding a container. It came off either the li-po or the nanking.
我们只负责卸货 我们不知道里面有什么
We just take 'em off the ship. We don't look inside.
你管理码头工会,就从来没看到非法物资 从船上卸下来?
You run the dockworkers' union,and you've never heard anything about contraband coming off these ships,huh?
没有 那么查一下你的帐户 肯定除了工会工资什么别的也没有了
That's right.So we look into your finances, we won't find anything but union dues?
我们在找一个刚刚下船的集装箱
We're looking for a container that just came in.
装满了中国女孩
It's full of chinese girls.
我对此一无所知
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表