第23-24集
Come on, come on.
快 快啊
No, no.
不 不要
Please, don't.
求你了
No, no.
不 不要
Big guy overdo it this weekend?
大块头这礼拜运动过度了吧
Yeah.
是啊
Jeet Kune Do.
截拳道
Trying to learn some new moves.
学了点新动作
Might need to take it down a notch.
也许我该悠着点
I know what you're talking about.
我懂你的意思
Did a little weight training on Saturday,
我周六练了练举重
mountain biking, rock climbing on Sunday.
周日练了山地自行车和攀岩
Takes a toll on the body.
累死我了
I thought you did Reiki on the weekends.
我以为你周末做灵气治疗去了
Funny you should mention it.
你居然提起这个 真有意思
I actually do Reiki on the weekends,
在接受了严厉的训练之后
but after all the extremely grueling punishment. I put my body through.
哥确实去了 全身心投入呢
Reiki-- that's New Age body massage?
灵气 新世纪的按♥摩♥吗
If you call aura manipulation massage.
如果你觉得操纵气氛算按♥摩♥的话
Reiki is actually when the practitioner places his hands on the client's body,
医师把手放在客人身上
allowing his own life force energy
将自身生命能量传递给对方
to... heal them.
以此来...治疗
And you pay money for that?
你还付钱了
I'll have you know that Reiki is an ancient art
我会让你知道 灵气是种古老的艺术
with incredible benefit for those with an open mind.
它让思想开放的人受益匪浅
And an open wallet.
当然那些人还得有钱
I should've expected this from people not in touch with their inner connectedness.
我就不该和你这种不通内心的人啰嗦
Oh, come on, Deeks.
算了吧 Deeks
I'm just giving you a hard time, all right?
哥刚才故意逗你呢
I was certified in Reiki two years ago.
我两年前就拿到灵气从业执照了
Really?
真的吗
I'll show you.
我做给你看
No, we don't have to do this. I want to.
不 不用了 我坚持
I don't think that I want to be...
我不认为我需要...
Just relax, relax. All right.
放松 放松 好的
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Feel the energy.
感受能量
This is how it starts.
这就开始了
You feel that?
感觉到了吗
Can't say that I do.
没有呃
You sure?
你确定
Yeah, nothing.
啊 啥都没
How about now?
现在呢
Ah! S... No!
啊 还是...别
How is that exactly supposed to be healing?
这种治疗的原理到底是啥
By waking up that thing between your ears that actually believes that crap.
唤醒你那迷信废话的小破脑袋
I'm hearing whistling.
我听到了口哨声
It's the wind blowing through your wallet.
那是风吹过你钱包的声音
Conrad Weaver and Earl Mayfield.
Conrad Weaver 和 Earl Mayfield
Both were employees of Point Blank Gun Shop and Shooting Range in the Valley.
两人都是同一家枪♥械♥店靶场的雇员
Point Blank is an FFL.
Valley的Point Blank 是家FFL
Federal Firearms Licensed facility.
拥有联邦枪♥械♥许可证
Many of which have been responsible for a large amount of illegal guns finding their way into the hands of criminals.
罪犯的大量非法枪♥支♥通常从这种店里获得
Rich Mayfield is Point Blank's proprietor.
Rich Mayfield枪♥械♥店的老板
Bet he doesn't do Reiki.
但他不做灵气
Ex-Army ranger and suspected mercenary--
前陆军突击队员 疑似雇佣兵
Earl Mayfield was Rich's nephew.
Earl Mayfield是Rich的侄子
Also employed are Rich's brother Blake,
同样受雇的还有Rich的哥哥Blake
cousin Neil and stepdaughter Mara.
表哥Neil和继女Mara
The family that shoots together stays together?
一家人一起打枪一起住吗
LAPD determined that Weaver was shot by Mayfield,
洛杉矶警方认为Mayfield枪杀了Weaver后
who was then shot with a high-caliber round.
被高口径子弹击中死亡
Rich Mayfield was Army.
Rich Mayfield曾是军人
Either of these two Navy or Marines?
他俩是海军或海军陆战队的吗
Negatory.
答案是否定的
The Mayfields have hired another employee recently.
Mayfield最近刚解雇了一名员工
Renko.
Renko(第一季出现过的探员)
For whatever reason, Special Agent Renko is undercover at the Point Blank Gun Shop.
不知何故 Renko探员在枪♥械♥店里卧底
You don't know why?
你也不知道原因
In the words of Mr. Beale, that would be a negatory.
用Beale先生的话来说 答案是否定的
What about his case handler?
他案子的负责人是谁
I'm trying to find out who that is.
我正在查
But the Point Blank investigation is not our immediate concern.
但枪♥械♥店的调查并非我们的当务之急
Mr. Beale?
Beale先生
There was a text on Earl Mayfield's cell phone
Earl Mayfield的手♥机♥上有条短♥信♥
suggesting that Renko was not who he said he was.
说Renko其实另有身份
We sent Renko a coded message on his cell,
我们往Renko的手♥机♥上发了一条密♥码♥信息
but he hasn't responded.
但他还没有回复
He's working at Point Blank as we speak. Before his cover's blown,
他现在还在枪♥械♥店工作 在他身份暴露之前
we should get in there and get him out.
我们必须打入敌方 救他出来
No smoking, no food, no drinks.
禁止吸烟 禁止吃喝
Eye and ear protection are mandatory.
必须戴好眼罩和耳罩
Your weapon must be pointed downrange at all times.
武器始终瞄准目标方向
Okay.
好
It's a lot heavier than I thought.
比我想象中重多了
Honey, maybe you should start off with something just a little bit easier to handle.
亲爱的 也许你该从简单点的开始
That's probably a good idea.
这主意似乎不错
Why don't you take this one.
不如试试这把
Ooh! Much lighter.
轻多了
Little Miss Gun-Shy freaks out
怕枪小妹妹在"使命召唤"里(游戏)
every time she shoots somebody in Call of Duty.
每次杀个人都会吓个半死
All right, put it up, nice and easy.
举起来 慢慢来 放轻松
Don't anticipate, 'cause that's when you blink.
别想太多 也就是一眨眼的事
Thank you.
谢谢
Just trying to make sure you had the right form there, hon bun.
只要保证姿势正确就行 宝贝儿
Easy. Feel...
放松点 就像...
Just making sure the recoil doesn't smack the gun back into your forehead, "Hon bun."
保证后坐力不会让枪崩到你的脑门 宝贝儿
See Renko?
看见Renko没
No, can't say that I do.
没见着
That's it?
就这样
That was fun.
太好玩了
What can I do for you?
需要什么吗
Looking to buy a nine.
想要把9毫米的枪
Anything in particular?
有特殊要求吗
Glock, maybe.
要Glock的
Not a problem.
没问题
Time to break up with Martha.
是时候和Martha分手了
That's too bad.
太遗憾了
I was just about to make a dishonest woman out of her.
我刚让她透了点口风
He's clear.
他很安全
Where you going, Hal?
去哪呢 Hal
Got a burst pipe, Rich.
水管爆了 Rich
Just got a text. My kitchen's flooding.
刚收到短♥信♥ 我家厨房♥淹了
I should be back in an hour.
估计一小时就能回来
Uh-huh. Pipe can wait.
不用着急水管
Need to have a word with you.
我有话和你说
Now.
现在
We may have a problem.
有麻烦了
I think Renko's been made.
我觉得Renko暴露了
Blake! Blake!
BLake Blake
Rich, what's going on?
Rich 怎么了
Federal agents!
联邦探员
Blake, help!
BLake 救命
We're clear.
安全
I hope this doesn't interrupt any plans you had.
希望没打乱你的计划
It could've been tomorrow.
本来可以持续更久的
Watch your head.
当心头
Well, I guess I should be thankful to somebody for saving my bacon.
我觉得应该向救命恩人表示谢意
Oh yeah? Who might that be, Renko? .
那是谁呢 Renko
Hmm, let me see. Callen, Deeks, Sam--
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表