Your car doesn't look that good when you drive it.
你开那车的时候 我没觉得那车有多好啊
Where the hell is Kallstrom?
Kallstrom死哪去了
Bearded guy, left of the door, front of the line.
胡子男 门左边 站在线前面
Yeah, he's hooked.
他上钩了
She's going to catch a lot of fish.
她肯定会钓到很多鱼的
Too many.
相当多
If Kallstrom walks into that club,
如果Kallstrom进了俱乐部
our bad guy smells a cop,
我们要抓的人发现有警♥察♥
he may run.
他会跑的
You stay with Kensi; I'll stay out here.
你和Kensi待一起 我在外面守着
Stop Kallstrom before he goes inside.
Kallsrom一来我就阻止他
Okay.
好
Thanks.
谢谢
What are you drinking?
想喝什么
Ooh. Hi.
噢 你好
Hi.
你好
JD on the rocks.
JD酒加冰
JD on the rocks.
JD酒加冰
On my tab.
记我账上
That's a hard drink.
这酒很烈
You think so?
你这样觉得吗
Yeah, I do. Just like I like it.
是啊 我很喜欢
It's not him.
不是他
Shot the guy in the face.
我打中了他的脸
He should have a scar on his right jaw.
他的右下颚上应该有块疤
Cut him loose.
把他打发走
do I have to?
非得这样吗
He's a cutie pie.
他还蛮可爱的
Uh, who you talking to?
你在跟谁说话啊
Lose him.
甩掉他
I'm talking to the voices in my head.
我在跟我脑海里的声音说话
They say the craziest things at that time of the month.
他们在说这个月最疯狂的事
You know what I'm saying? It's like, wa-wa-wa-wa!
你知道我在说什么吗 就是哇哇哇哇
I'm like, shut up!
我就说 闭嘴
So, you into colonics?
你喜欢结肠吗
I got to go. Huh.
我得走了
Yeah, you are good at scaring them off.
你很擅长把人吓跑嘛
That's too bad. I liked him.
太桑心了 我还挺喜欢他的
Really?
真的假的
How can you fall for that?
你怎么会喜欢这种人啊
There's obviously just one thing on that guy's mind.
很明显那男的脑子里就想着一件事
How's that any different from somebody like, say, you, Deeks?
他和别人有什么区别吗 比如说你Deeks
Well, first off, I would have been successful.
首先嘛 换我我早就成功了
In picking me up?
你是说钓到我啊
We'd be in the car right now, heading home.
我们这会儿都该开车回家了
You'd be drunk, sitting in my lap,
你早就烂醉如泥 坐在我大腿上
telling me I'm gonna wake up with bite marks on my neck.
说今晚你会给我留下吻痕
Too much information.
太详细了亲
Except for the fact that you're not my type.
只可惜你不是我的菜
I am, too, your type.
我太是你的菜了
I'm sorry, what?
啥 你再说一遍
Can I just get confirmation that we just heard that.
我能确认一下大家都听到了嘛
I did not mean it that way, and you know it.
我不是那个意思
I heard it.
我听到了
I heard it, too.
我也听到了
Are we, uh, recording this,
咱不是正在录音嘛
'cause I would love to use that as my ringtone.
我很乐意拿这句话当铃♥声♥哦
Hey, Kens?
嗨 Kens
That bartended can't take his eyes off you.
那个酒保眼珠子在你身上都拔不下来了
Deeks, talk to him.
Deeks 跟他聊两句
Get a photo, run it through facial rec.
照张相 查查面部识别系统
Done.
没问题
Knew I couldn't trust that guy.
我就知道不能相信那个家伙
Hey, uh, sugar bear?
嗨 甜心熊
What kind of tequila you got?
你这儿有什么样的龙舌兰酒
Kens.
Kens
Take a walk.
四处走动一下
Let's get you a little more exposure.
多吸引点眼球
You got it.
没问题
I got an Axl Rose wannabe following Kensi.
我看到有个长得像Axl Rose的人跟着Kensi(枪花乐队主唱)
Scar? Long hair.
有疤吗 长发
I can't see.
我看不到
I think I might have scared him off.
我好像把他吓跑了
Gonna follow him; want to see if this guy's got a scar.
我继续跟 看看他脸上有没有疤
I'll powder my nose until you get back.
我去补补妆 等你回来
Your tattoos are beautiful.
你的纹身很漂亮
Well, I like your beard.
我喜欢你的胡子
I'd like to see more of your artwork.
我想再看看你身上其他的艺术作品
Well, you move fast.
你挺直接啊
When I know it's what you want.
那是因为我知道你在想什么
What you, uh...need.
你想要...什么
Come.
来吧
We're going through the back?
我们要到后面去吗
Yes.
是的
Sam, back alley.
Sam 后面的小巷
I heard.
知道
Oh. Just...
等等...
Thank you.
谢谢
What?
怎么
Sorry about that.
不好意思
I thought you were someone else.
我认错人了
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇 哇 哇
Maybe we move a little slower. Huh?
也许我们该慢慢来
Slower. Slower?
慢慢来 慢慢来
Federal agent. Don't move.
联邦探员 别动
What are you talking about, huh?
你在说什么啊
Is this a joke?
开玩笑吗
There's no scar.
没有疤痕
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
嗯 我没事
What do you got?
有什么发现
Renaldo Maggio.
Renaldo Maggio
Yo, man, listen to me, I didn't do anything.
哥们儿 听我说 我什么都没做
You assaulted a federal agent.
你刚才袭击了联邦探员
What are you talking about? You set me up.
你在想什么啊 你给我下的套好吗
She tell you to pull out a knife?
是她让你拿刀出来的吗
That's what her husband said she wanted.
她老公说她喜欢这样
What?
什么
The Kevinslist ad.
Kevinlist的广♥告♥
You wanted a man
你想找个男人
with a thick beard and an Italian accent, right?
胡须浓密 意大利口音 不是吗
Take you outside the club and cut off your panties.
把你带出俱乐部 割下你的内♥裤♥
Listen, it's in the e-mails.
邮件里就是这样说的
I'm not even Italian.
我根本就不是意大利人
He set us up.
他给我们设的局
He wanted us to be here.
他想让我们都来这儿
This guy's just some creep that answered an adult personal.
这家伙只是个陪人玩成♥人♥游♥戏♥的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, yeah, and her husband's here watching somewhere, all right?
对啊 她老公就在这附近看着呢
He's stalking us.
他在跟踪我们
Take him home.
把他带回去
Get his laptop, check his story.
拿他的笔记本 查查他的话
Take it easy, man.
放松点 哥们
How did he know we were gonna be here?
他怎么会知道我们会来这儿
It's Maggio's phone.
是Maggio的电♥话♥
It's a video text.
是条视频信息
Why would Kallstrom text this guy?
为什么Kallstrom会给这家伙发信息呢
That's not from Kallstrom.
不是Kallstrom发的
Play it.
播放
No! Noooo!
不要啊
Callen just got an Interpol Agent killed.
Callen探员刚刚又害死了一名国际刑♥警♥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表