war on terrorism.
反恐战争
Maybe you've heard of it.
可能你已经听说过了
I hope he buys this.
希望他会信
Not to mention the murder of Agent Griffin.
更不用说Griffin探员的谋杀案
Special Agent Ian Griffin.
特别探员Ian Griffin
His partner saw you murder him.
他的搭档看到是你杀了他
That would be Special Agent Reece Watson.
那应该是特别探员Reece Watson
You knew them as Mia and Brent Bolton.
你知道他们卧底为Mia和Brent Bolton夫妇
Your surveillance is mediocre, your countersurveillance...
你监视能力本来就挺烂的 你的反跟踪能力...
Sucks.
烂透了
Bad.
糟糕啊
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
You got played.
你被耍了亲
I didn't kill anybody.
我没杀任何人
Your word against a federal agent.
你的证词跟联邦探员的相反
Look, I wasn't even armed.
我甚至连武器都没带
Okay?
好吗
I was just tailing 'em.
我只是在尾随而已
Bolton pulled his gun on me.
Bolton拿他的枪指着我
I tried to get away from him.
我想摆脱他
I shoved him down the stairs,
我把他推下了楼
the gun went off when he fell.
他摔下去的时候 枪走火了
That's the truth.
这就是事实
You'd swear to that?
你发誓
Yes.
是的
Yes!
是的
No.
不
Yeah.
这才对嘛
So what do we tell Mia Bolton?
我们怎么告诉Mia Bolton呢
The truth-- that her husband died protecting her.
实话实说 她丈夫为保护她而牺牲了
They still inside?
他们还在里面吗
Hey. Yeah, but you can't go in there.
是 但你不能进去
Hey.
嘿
Nice work.
干得好
What are you doing?
你们来干什么
We'll take it from here. We're not finished here.
我们带他走 我们还没审完
yep you are, and you did a great job, seriously.
说真的 你们都干得很不错
I thought this would take you guys weeks.
我以为你们要几周才能解决
I am genuinely impressed.
真让我印象深刻啊
I'm sorry, guys.
对不起 伙计们
He just walked right in there.
他就这样大摇大摆的进来
Granger.
Granger
That's Assistant Director Granger,
助理主任Granger
Agent Hanna.
Hanna探员
Our conversation is gonna have to wait, Blye.
我们的谈话还得等等了 Blye
Now, in the interim, you stay out of Hawaii.
现在是中场休息 离夏威夷远点
So, what, you hand him off to one of the other agencies for some bureaucratic favors?
你就这么把他交到其他官僚机构手上了?
You see, now you're catching on.
你瞧 你已经上道了
I told you NCIS is part of a bigger whole.
我跟你说过 NCIS是巨大机构的一部分
Welcome to the big picture.
欢迎进入大蓝图
We catch him, Granger gets the glory.
我们抓的他 却让Granger抢了功劳
This is my fault.
我的错
How do you figure?
此话怎讲
I should have let you shoot him.
真该让你一枪毙了他
Well, it's probably not too late if you run out there.
现在追上去可能还来得及
Won't be needing this anymore.
希望不用再用这些了
Guess this means no more lunches with Thruster.
这样和Thruster就没什么午餐可吃的了
Sorry, I was just, um...
对不起 我只是...
Jealous.
嫉妒
Looking out for you.
我是为你好
That's what partners do.
搭档该做的而已
We're not partners.
我们才不是搭档
Well, I mean, we sort of are, aren't we?
我是说 我们有点像搭档 是吧
Callen has Sam, Kensi has Deeks.
Callen有Sam Kensi有Deeks
We're like the partners of OPS.
我们就像行动中心里的搭档
Guess so.
或许是吧
I mean, come on, we're clearly the two coolest people up here.
我是说 我们是这里的最酷二人组
And the smartest.
而且是最聪明的
I mean, your IQ is like what?
你的IQ那么高
It's like...?
有...
Nell, okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Nell 好吧 对不起 很抱歉
Partner?
还是搭档吧
Well, aren't you a sorry-looking bunch?
你们怎么一副垂头丧气的样子
I was beginning to think that Granger had turned you into stone.
我开始想是不是Granger让你变得铁石心肠啊
Never mistake motionlessness for inactivity, Mr. Callen.
别把按兵不动错认为消极迟钝 Callen先生
Crocodiles get most of their meals that way.
鳄鱼就是这么捕食的
Granger took our guy.
Granger算计我们
Yes, but you solved the mystery of Brent Bolton's death
是的 但你们解开了Brent Bolton的死亡谜团
and broke up a spy ring that was threatening national security.
并且破坏了一个威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥的间谍网
You should all be proud.
你们应该骄傲啊
What were you hoping for,
你们还在期望什么
a ticker tape parade and a photo op?
是要贴大字报还是想出镜亮相啊
We were hoping to follow through with it.
我们期望能够继续跟进此事
Patience, Mr. Callen; this is far from over.
耐心点 Callen先生 事情远未结束
Now, I want you to all get out of here.
现在 我希望你们都离开这里
I have a standing reservation for a private room at the Geisha House,
我有一个艺妓馆私人包间的常设预约
but they'll only hold it until 10:00.
但是他们只保留到10点
Really? Well, no,
真的 不是
they'll hold it until whenever the hell I get there,
他们将保留到我去的任何时候
but I want you all out of here.
但我希望你们现在去
D-Don't worry about the bill.
别担心钱的问题
I'm expensing it to our new assistant director.
这是为我们的新任助理主任花费的
Nice.
太好了
Wait a minute, Hetty,
等一等 Hetty
are you, uh...?
你是不是 呃
You're not joining us?
你不跟我们一起吗
Not tonight, Mr. Deeks, I have plans,
今晚不了 Deeks先生 我有安排了
but thank you for asking.
但是很感谢你的邀请
Of course.
不客气
These plans of yours have anything to do with Granger?
你的那些安排有跟Granger有关吗
He's here to stay, isn't he?
他要留下来 是吗
He's here definitely.
确实是
How long he stays remains to be seen.
但他要在这儿留多久 还要看情况了
Should I be worried about you?
我该担心你吗
Not as much as he should be.
你还是担心他吧
I don't suppose you want to tell me the story of you two?
我不觉得你想告诉我你俩之间的故事
It's still being written.
因为它还在不断撰写之中
Well, I hope it has a happy ending.
希望有个圆♥满♥的结局
K姐你千万不能和别人滚床单啊!!任务也不行!!!
K姐滚没滚床单啊!!!
Eric这小醋吃的真酸呦~
编剧拆CP你不怕被雷劈么~
Not bloody likely.
应该不会很血腥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表